[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight stories/greentexts >happened about an hour ago >was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1475704903221.png (843KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475704903221.png
843KB, 785x757px
Fight stories/greentexts

>happened about an hour ago
>was walking back to my house from the library. I have to walk past several bars on my way home, so people are everywhere
> notice a hot girl in a short skirt, so I glance at her and turn my head to the side as she walks past me.
>her boyfriend who's about 6"0 180 alpha Chad tries to act all hard and calls me out, says "What are you starin at bud?"
>this caught me off guard, it really pissed me off that this punk is trying to start something, i say "I was just checking out the girls, is that a problem?"
>replys "yeah it is, keep walking bro, shes mine"
>tell him "i don't like roasties anyway"
>he runs over and gets in myface
>tell him "do you honestly think you can intimidate anyone u green bean"

keep in mind I am only 5'6 125 lbs. however, I've been training hard and I wrestle. he has nothing better to do with his night than try to fight a kid who looks at his gf. talk about being insecure. I am so sick of people thinking they are tough calling others out for no reason especially fukin chads...

>i snap him into a front headlock down to the ground so hes sittin on both knees
>i squeeze tight and talk to him while i I hold him there
> "aint so cool anymore huh, can't protect your girl now can ya, you need to learn to remain humble, id be happy to have a gf and would never try and fight people if they looked at her, you dont fuking deserve a girl you fukin normie, I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain"
>snap his face down into the concrete sidewalk n do a spin behind him
>give him a tap on the ass to show dominance
>"btw stacey got nice tits"
>let him go and start bcakin off, he just lays there embarrassed
>his gf and 2 friends stand there in shock but then start screaming shit saying theyre going to call the police
>after hearing the word police i take off running towards taco bell
>>
>>40079443
You should've picked up your spaghetti, the police can track you down by that these days
>>
File: 1453268397798.jpg (24KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453268397798.jpg
24KB, 480x640px
>>40079443
>I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain"
>>
You know the rules, OP.

Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>40079443
>In the next episode of Dragonball: Things that never happened
>>
File: alltoeasy.jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alltoeasy.jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
>>40080317
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 507x380px
>I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain"
>>
>and then I woke up
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.