[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend refuses to eat because she is "scared to gain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1400118563032.png (81KB, 409x406px)
1400118563032.png
81KB, 409x406px
My friend refuses to eat because she is "scared to gain weight" and "wants to be skinny like other girls"
right now she is at an ok weight and is mostly healthy(ish) but if she keeps going like this that will not last
obviously she should go to a doctor of some kind and ive been trying to get her to go but other than that what can i do to help her?
>>
Don't force it on her. If she doesn't want to get big and is at a healthy weight then just leave her alone.
>>
>>40078225
Feed her your cock
>>
File: 1410547253181.png (50KB, 476x251px) Image search: [Google]
1410547253181.png
50KB, 476x251px
>>40078243
ok maybe healthy was not the right word
more like normal for her height but thats after loosing like 30 pounds due to not eating
also she said she ate a "tiny taco thing" and threw it up so i guess she has a hard time keeping her food down too
>>
>>40078323
Is it really that important for you that she needs to add muscle mass? I mean, you cannot force the food down her throat, she needs the dedication herself
>>
There's nothing unhealthy about going on a diet like that to lose fat. You sound like you're brainwashed by SJW retards who think they can be both fat and anorexic at the same time, they make up all kinds of bullshit about eating disorders because they need some kind of ridicolous label to attach themselves to so they can compete in the victim olympics, and you seem to have gotten your impression on diet from that.

Also how do you have a female friend? Are you gay? If you're not fucking her why do you care?
>>
>>40078409
>>40078451
i dont give a shit about that
im just worried because she LITERALLY refuses to eat
like for days at a time
>>
>>40078451
also like i said here >>40078323 when she does eat she cant even keep it down
>>
>>40078460
>>40078485
>>40078323
>>40078225
I can tell you're a female by how stupid you sound.

Post tits + timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>40078627
>being worried about my friend means im stupid
ok?
if this was not having an obvious negative affect on her i would not be saying anything
but it is
>>
>>40078684
you use no punctuation
and type like THIS
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.