[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get the courage to talk to blonde qt at gym >shes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1466043423524.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1466043423524.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>finally get the courage to talk to blonde qt at gym
>shes thicc and has a great ass
>we shoot the shit and click
>we talk for awhile and end up taking the subway back together.. (turns out she lives around me)
>at the end we exchange numbers
>she hugs me before she leaves(feelin good as fuck)
>being the autist i am i try to find her on facebook and creep abit
>find her on search because we discussed our occupations
>Shes engaged
>The guy shes engaged to is fucking bear mode with abunch of shitty meme tattoos and has more gains than me. look kind of like trailer trash
>tfw borderline ottermode

what the fuck do i do lads. Is this woman trying to cuck her beefy possibly drug dealer man?

Am i being ultra friendzoned? Is this a set up?

Help
>>
File: 1442474593210.png (173KB, 449x337px) Image search: [Google]
1442474593210.png
173KB, 449x337px
Just fuck off OP.
He is the kind of guy to marry a slutty gym girl, so he obviously has no problem making bad lifelong decisions like killing you.
>>
>>40074424
This guy is right OP
>>
>>40074424
>>40074430
Way more likely OP is about to be in the middle of a sandwich. If he's lucky, she won't be wearing a strap on.
>>
>>40074399

>ottermode
She thinks you're her gay best friend now.
>>
>>40074430
>>40074438
i guess you guys are right. God.. Fuck my life.
>>
>Hitting on girls at the gym

I hate to say it but this is a fucking terrible decision all around.
>>
>>40074399

It's a good thing she's taken, if she was single you would have fallen for her, developed a relationship then eventually she would have left you and broke your heart.

You would have fallen into a deep depression, lost your gains and it would literally take years to recover, stay alone friend it's safer there. No one can hurt you if you keep them at distance.
>>
>>40074447
Check if she has any qt friends might be worth staying mates
>>
>>40074441
>>40074569
>>40074601
>>40074424
>>40074438
>>40074438
love u guys
>>
>>40074399
If she's engaged to someone, she wouldnt give you her number to be your friend. Continue to flirt with her, if you get the chance to fuck her, go for it, if she turns you down, stop texting her / be friend with her, not worth it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.