[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know there are alot of you that exclude cardio intentionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1430027903275.jpg (231KB, 900x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1430027903275.jpg
231KB, 900x1355px
I know there are alot of you that exclude cardio intentionally but I'm looking for research on strength training vs cardio for cardiovascular health.

Obviously any exercise is good for health and even for your heart but I'm wondering if cardio is significant enough to add due to a weak heart or normal strength training will suffice.

Do you guys include or exclude cardio, why?
>>
don't be a pussy, do cardio

also is there a set for that image?
>>
I was watching some scoobert, and in one of the videos he mentioned something called the "afterburner" effect. Wherein he says that if you do cardio everyday for at least 35 mins or so you will lose another 400-500 calories worth of energy during rest through a raised metabolism.

Does anyone have any papers or could confirm this? I thought only weightlifting had that sort of effect.
>>
>>40072447
> significant enough to add due to a weak heart

the most effective way to fix a weak heart is to fall in love
>>
>>40072447
Do cardio bud. That burn in your lungs. The sweat. The better breathing. Feels so good after you do it. Don't just run endlessly on a treadmill. Push yourself with sprints or play a sport.

Lifting is good but without good cardio health you might as well not even bother.
>>
>>40073089
Sounds like bulsshit. Get a heart rate monitor and see for how long your heart will keep high BPM after the cardio. It usually 2-3m tops for me
>>
>>40073230

It does, but I'm really hoping it isn't. Here's the article here.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/afterburner-effect-melts-away-fat/
>>
Is there a set for that image?
>>
File: latexgirlie_by_lxxt-d4tiaa2.jpg (169KB, 732x1091px) Image search: [Google]
latexgirlie_by_lxxt-d4tiaa2.jpg
169KB, 732x1091px
>>40073849
deviantART Princess Fatale Latex
>>
>>40073089
I wentto a college prep all boys highschool. We were best in the state at sports. One of the bio/chem professors who looked like an Olympic athlete said the same thing.
>>
>>40072447
I want to help peel those body suits off those women after they have done a long cardio session. I wanna rub myself all over their sweat drenched bodies, lick them and taste the subtle saltiness of their moist skin. I need to suck the sweat that drips down through their asscheeks.
>>
>>40072922
Yes there are alot more of them, I see these chicks often in the latex threads on /s/...
YOU MUST TRAVEL TO /s/ ANON, SEEK AUDIENCE THE THREAD OF SLEEK SEXY OUTFITS, ONLY THEN YOU CAN FIND REDEMPTION
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.