[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is kind of long and dumb but I need to ask/vent, been aggravated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1467383682003.png (464KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
1467383682003.png
464KB, 455x455px
This is kind of long and dumb but I need to ask/vent, been aggravated about this all day

>be skelly and unaccustomed to exercise (want to get into the gym this year though)
>also shy and basically a mute with most people
>hurt my arm/shoulder (not seriously) and told to go to physical therapy by doc
>have to pay 45 bucks for one hour every fucking time, two/three times a week
>most of the phys. therapists don't seem to know what they're doing/don't care
>for example, one person hooks me up to these electrodes to stimulate my muscles but they always fall off and I end up getting left alone for like 15 minutes (and yes she knows they fall off)
>or they massage a place for 5 minutes, give me about 4 exercises to do and walk away without paying any attention to me so I have no idea if I'm doing the exercises correctly
>then tell me to leave
>overall annoying and doesn't feel remotely worth the money

I know I'm not a serious case but if I'm paying these people they can at least pay attention somewhat, right? Am I crazy for that?

Now to my other point:
>the only therapist that's good is a guy around my age
>Actually knows what's he talking about, actually pays attention, and tells me what I should/shouldn't be doing
>keeps me occupied the entire hour so I feel like I'm kind of getting my money's worth
>he's also just generally nice, I'm somehow able to hold a conversation with him which is a miracle because I usually lock up in conversation
>found out today he's leaving the rehab place in two weeks

I'm just really frustrated about the whole situation. Is there any way to ask for his contact info without seeming like a huge creep? I have no idea if I can just go

>Hey, can I have your contact info for future workout advice?

because I have zero idea on fitness/social etiquette. I also don't know if I'm just overreacting or not and should just bite the bullet and move on. Sorry for the rant.
>>
Next time you see him, ask if you can schedule all future pt sessions with him personally. Casually bring up lifting when you're doing a session together and have a chat.
>>
File: 1474532540672.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474532540672.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>40071678
I forgot to mention this actually...

I DID request him, but the schedulers fucked up today and I got the fucking electrode lady again. I was mad as fuck. I talked to the schedulers and they said they'd make sure I'd get him next time but who knows really. The whole thing's fucked.

Having said that, asking about lifting seems like a good idea, yea.
>>
Shameful bump
>>
Ask him about where he's going for his new job. What it is etc... Maybe ask him if he does freelance pt shit at all or say he should because he's good at it and whatever. Test his reactions, see if he appears open to engaging in future business relations with you at all. If he is you exchange info and set things up. Then you fall in love and have babies. If he doesn't seem interested you just drop it.

Post your elbow.
>>
File: skelbow.png (1MB, 1172x870px) Image search: [Google]
skelbow.png
1MB, 1172x870px
>>40072416
I-I don't know about the babies part but that's a really good idea.

here's my ugly elbow
>>
>>40072541
I've seen worse elbows. Good luck.
>>
File: 1388745581317.jpg (17KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1388745581317.jpg
17KB, 400x398px
>>40072595
Thanks but I'll inevitably fuck it all up somehow
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.