[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me pls So last year i got really depressed and was at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (56KB, 250x188px)
image.png
56KB, 250x188px
Help me pls

So last year i got really depressed and was at the point of suicide. I decided to put off my suicide and lose weight. I lost 60 pounds in about 5 months (dec 2015 - april 2016). I kept on working out but stopped following my strict keto diet after may but i didnt gain any weight. In the middle of october i decided to start lifting and everything was going fine for about three weeks until trump won (im serious, please no bully). I got home that night after working for 15 hours and i binge ate (ate a whole box of donuts, two burgers, etc) and ever since then i haven't gone to the gym or worked out at all. Im starting to gain weight now (about 7 lbs) and im getting suicidal again. How do i stop this?
>>
>>40068687
You're about to get slaughtered.

Best advice is to focus on the journey. You feel good when you eat right and exercise, and shitty when you skip gym and stuff your face. Make that decision every day.

The world is better when you are healthy and fit. Get off your ass.
>>
>started losing weight
>stopped feeling suicidal
>started gaining weight
>started feeling suicidal

Gee I wonder what you should do.

I don't mean to trivialise your mental illness but just GET BACK ON THE HORSE FAGGOT
>>
>>40068687

The idea that trump winning to an equally if not far more corrupt candidate made you depressed you are a huge faggot.

Your life is not in any way actually effected by this.

Eating like shit is your fault. Not working out is your fault. Focus on your own life, don't project the way society is headed. It's out of your control.
>>
>>40068741
>effected
typical Trump supporter
>>
>>40068770
I hope you choke on your own neck fat
>>
File: god emporor trump.jpg (145KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
god emporor trump.jpg
145KB, 734x950px
>>40068687
Even though I really want to bully, I'll settle for harsh advice.
You should really reconsider your life and what you care about if you're going to let the election effect your mood and actions this much.
I voted republican and stopped giving a shit about Trump the moment he won.
>>
>>40068687
Why are liberals so mentally weak? They want other people to do shit for them and won't work or compete for anything. Liberals are NEVER gonna make it.
>>
>>40068687
tldr
kill yourself
>>
>>40068870
>trumpcuck shilling for hamas
Really made me think
>>
>>40068687
Oh please, are you serious? Have some faith in the President, and in the success of the Country. Besides, it's fucking freezing outside every day, you can bulk up if you want, people aren't going to start wearing less clothes for at least a month or two or three, depending where you are.

Also, try working on not whining. "Please no bully" tells me you expect more than you deserve. It's ok, we're all fit autists here, but don't expect anyone not to call you out.
>>
>>40068916
I live in commiefornia. We dont have snow.
>>
>>40068790
That wasnt me.
>>
thanks for the advice guys!
>>
>>40068687
HAHAHAHA BETA FAGGOT. TRUMP WILL BE GOD OF EARTH AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CRY AND EAT AWAY THE PAIN.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.