[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, 21 year old college guy home for break, 6'3 325

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: doubt.jpg (2KB, 67x103px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
2KB, 67x103px
>Be me, 21 year old college guy home for break, 6'3 325 lbs
>know im fat as fuck but I carry the weight well enough that I just look chubby and out of shape
>come home for christmas, eat an ass load of christmas candy and cake and stuff like a lard ass
>see a picture the next day on my aunt's facebook taken mid bite of cake, realize I actually do look obese when I'm not posing or sucking my gut in
>decide then and there I need to lose the weight
>start eating less food cold turkey, no more sweets, started eating salads and counting calories
>2 weeks go by and I've not only not lost anything, I've gained 3 pounds
>get really dejected, approach my parents and ask for advice
>my mom offers to take me to her Weight Watchers meeting
>"I promise it'll help sweetie, its worked for all my friends"
>pic related
>have nothing better to do the next day besides jerk it though, and I'm a good son so I go with her to make her feel good
>get there, I'm the only human with a penis in that building and am the youngest by at least 30 years
>everyone else is middle-aged or elderly women talking about their favorite diet sodas
>killmenow.png
>they weigh me, tell me I can eat 68 "points" a day and have 42 extra "cheat points" each week
>i don't know what any of it means
>ask my mom what the deal is, she only has 30 points each day
>look up on their app how much a slice of pizza is, only 5 points
>bowl of ice cream is 8 points
>full rack of ribs is 20 points
>tfw they think I can eat 3 racks of ribs a day, and a bowl of ice cream for dessert, and lose weight
>doubt increases
>we go home, tell my mom there's no way I'll lose weight if I eat that much
>she begs me to at least do it for a week and see how it goes
>"Alright fine, but don't act like I did anything wrong when I weigh myself next week and I'm 400 pounds"

continued below
>>
>>40067277
>a week goes by of me eating like a fat fuck
>two eggs, 4 slices of bacon, white bread, and hash browns for breakfast
>loaded ass grilled cheese for lunch
>two big bowls of pasta and an ice cream sandwich for dinner
>"You'll see mom, I'm gonna be at least 350 in a few days"
>go to the meeting at the end of the week, step on their scale
>"Congratulations Anon, you lost 10 pounds this week!
>doubt levels at this point are off the charts
>go home and get on my own scale that I know is accurate
>314.6 Pounds
>wtf
>Fast forward to today, I'm three weeks into the plan and am down to 300 flat
>25 pounds in 21 days by eating whatever I want
>started going to the gym again because now I'm motivated
>even though I can apparently eat whatever I want, I don't even want to anymore
>Still think Weight Watchers must be voodoo magic

So /fit/, why haven't you found your local Weight Watchers branch and signed up yet?
>>
>>40067277
>>Be me, 21 year old college guy home for break, 6'3 325 lbs
>>know im fat as fuck but I carry the weight well enough that I just look chubby and out of shape

Stopped reading there. Youre disillusioned and every one views you as a fat disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>40067277
>was 6'4" @270 lbs
>now 6'4" @210 lbs
>you are at least 55 lbs heavier than my heaviest while being shorter
You don't carry it well.
Everyone notices it.
You are fucking fat.
Also weight watchers is the children's version of calorie counting. Get myfitnesspal app and a food scale and watch your weight really drop.
>>
>>40067280
losing weight was never about calories in calories out - that will cause you to lose weight, but it's an extreme and uninformed way to do it - losing weight the right way is about proper & balanced diet and exercise. weight watchers oversimplifies the "proper & balanced" aspects, but for the most part it's reasonably accurate in the end.
>>
>>40067351
Then you never got to my climactic realization that I am, in fact, fat.

Reading is your friend
>>
>>40067354
I was doing myfitnesspal and a food scale and was adhering to it really well, the weight never came off

Compared to WW where I was losing a pound a day right off the bat

Dunno why, but it works so I'm gonna keep doing it.
>>
>>40067363
>losing weight was never about CICO

You're retarded. Losing weight is ONLY CICO, Weight Watchers just simplified it to counting points, not calories.
>>
>>40067388
Then you weren't adhering to it. The difference between what you did now and then? Meals that you knew how bad or good they are. You were fucking UP your eating and playing stupid. You didn't get to 325 from sweets alone.
>>
Count calories and watch macros. Don't allow them to determine all that shit for you. You'll do better (if you aren't weak willed)
>>
>>40067410
Well, you can already see that he made excuses about why "counting calories doesn't work". I doubt he'll have the willpower to keep it up. Sad, but true.
>>
Well done. You discovered calorie counting.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>40067395
>this is what /fit/ actually believes
>>
>>40067451
>listening to simple physics is a meme

Why are you even here?
>>
>>40067277
>guys I was calorie counting but it didn't work!
>then I tried this Official Calorie Counting group and now it's working!

Looks like you're a fat retard, OP. At least you'll lose weight regardless.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.