[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you went for a walk in the forest >you see a fire in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (51KB, 1032x634px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51KB, 1032x634px
>you went for a walk in the forest
>you see a fire in the distance
>suddenly these two come out of nowhere and light their torches
>"you! stop right there! pull your pants down!"
what do you do?
>>
>>40067106
>Swedistan nationalists

You can't make this shit up
>>
>>40067106
Look at them and Cringe the fuck out.
>>
>>40067106
I would not pull my pants down and try and talk my way out of it. If I'm getting banged by these faggots, it's not gonna be consensual.
>>
>>40067106
Knock the first one out with a boyka-fist right to the chin and choke the second one out
>Additionally grab their wallets/break their legs just for the luls
>>
I would suck them off.
>>
File: 1464993023944.png (202KB, 420x510px) Image search: [Google]
1464993023944.png
202KB, 420x510px
>>40067106
Fus-ro-dah my vikangs brothers xDD
>>
>>40067106
step on the left manlet by accident because i didn't see him and knock the right one out
>>
Immobilize them with my secret BBC™ technique and make them bask in the dick that gives their women pleasure.
>>
>>40067106
as obviously shitty as this thread was, the weirdly spartan responses are comedy gold
>>
>>40067106
leave
>>
>>40067106
>wearing primitive markings
>hitler youth haircuts

This is so off.
>>
>>40067106
>pull down pants
>release lethal bulk fart
>laugh as they vainly gasp for air
>>
y-you too
>>
>>40067152
>not climbing a tree and finish the first guy off with a fly elbow drop and then going up to the second guy and giving him a package-reverse-tombstone piledriver into an inverse hurricanrana into franksteiner and pinning them both to become the new champion of the forest
>>
>>40067106
>sorry, I'm a BBC exclusive whore.
>>
>>40067106
Hug the short one because he is a QT.
>>
>>40067106
The one on the right is an ayy lmao so I'll just presume I'm getting abducted
>>
>>40067692
>>40069549
Scandinavians have bigger dicks then blacks
>>
>>40069736
But they can't fuck as good as black men.
>>
>>40069773
Now that i have no idea but they can build up a country better
>>
>>40069801
And then they host black bulls to take care of their unsatisfied women needs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.