[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up my back doing deadlifts, what can I do (besides eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1436121416651.png (260KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
1436121416651.png
260KB, 803x790px
I fucked up my back doing deadlifts, what can I do (besides eating protein) to speed up the healing process so I can function at the gym tomorrow
>>
what kind of injury are we talking about? if you really injured your back you should stop lifting immediately, go to physio and rest.
>>
>>40065567
idk it's just painful to move around and bend over
>>
>>40065576
most people who are sedentary and start lifting usually pull their hamstring either doing squats or deadlifts which is the cause of lower back pain (more to the side).

it can be just that, a pulled muscle but the only way to know for sure is to see someone. in case you really fucked up your back you can forget about lifting.
>>
>>40065597
>in case you really fucked up your back you can forget about lifting.
f-forever?
>>
>>40065541
Lots of back warm up exercises and a long walk.

You need to do more warm ups anyway so try and learn new ones.
>>
You propably need to do some stretching and go and get a massage.
>>
>>40065541
Take enough time off for it to heal properly or you'll just re-injure yourself and end up having to take more time off.
It's probably just a muscle strain, just wait for it to not hurt
>>
I'd be willing to bet OP pulled his deadlifts with his spinal erectors because of inactive glutes due to years of sitting down and is now suffering massive doms.
>>
>>40065693
>spinal erectors
yea that's the part that hurts
what's a dom
>>
>>40065693
Shit, this is my problem. How to make sure ass stays flexed? Snapped my shit due to accidentally forgetting to have my ass stay tight. Just straight up keep reminding myself?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.