[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing group classes at gym >make eye contact with mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3045.png (78KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045.png
78KB, 241x228px
>doing group classes at gym
>make eye contact with mega qt few times
>she partners up with me on the teamwork sets

how do i not fuck this up lads? i haven't talked to a gril (outside of work) since i finished school 3 years ago.

how do i start a conversation with her (and then gf her)?
>>
File: laughingwhores.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>40062754
>he does classes
>>
B.E. yourself
>>
>>40062760
i go SS in the morning 3 times a week and then HIIT classes during the rest days, but now because i've seen her i've increase that to classes every afternoon.
>>
File: IMG_4415.jpg (138KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4415.jpg
138KB, 754x1000px
help me /fit/ you're my only hope
>>
>>40062754
> wanting a gf a girl based on nothing but making eye contact

you're gonna die alone
>>
Im in a similar situation. Im just trying my best to talk and say hi when she is by herself (shes always with friends) just ask generic shit and get to know her and go from there

I dont want to shit the bed because id probably get banished from the classes as she goes with all her friends. So im going in pretty slow with a dont give a fuck attitude
>>
>>40062800
im also trying your approach, but i'm terribly at it i fear. thankfully i'm lucky because she's on her own, and we're both the only ones in the group that are young. no way would i try anything if she was with friends
>>
File: 1484675151177.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1484675151177.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>40062754
She probably thinks you're gay because you're in the same Zumba class together
>>
File: 65985778.jpg (151KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
65985778.jpg
151KB, 640x625px
>>40062771
>i go to the gym to impress a girl

there's your answer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.