[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw pic related on /b Seriously I think i dont like food anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1484722769789.png (375KB, 714x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1484722769789.png
375KB, 714x1614px
Saw pic related on /b
Seriously I think i dont like food anymore because of that post.
Gonna go get me a eating disorder and do shitloads of cardio now.
And i kean shitloads of cardio.
My previous faily goal of cardio was to burth 700 calories per day at least on a treadmill or eliptical. Now my goal is to burn 2000 calories on treadmill or eliptical.
Been chubby my whole life. Tired of being chubby. Wanna be thin.
Yes im a guy. No not a trap.
No interest in being a trap. Just wanna be fit.
Thinking im gonna start doing 100 pushups and 100 sittups daily and also burning attention least 1000 calories on an eliptical maybe going for a 5 mile run daily.
Seriously. Every time i look at something tasty or crave something tasty i am reminded of posts like pic related and it causes me to feel fear.
I seriously do jot fear anything in the world at all except getting fat
Getting fat/obese is the only thing i actually fear.

Give me advice or encouragement to work out snd get fit guys. Please.
>>
>implying you could even do 2000 calories of cardio without injuring yourself

It's okay though. This brief flash motivation will fade as soon as you see your next doughnut, you fat fuck
>>
>>40062503
her husband is a next level beta cuck
>>
considering the picture, should guinness WR not say that, no, we are not interested in that record? What ethical standards do you think the GWR people should be held to?
>>
File: 1482744893234.png (268KB, 330x538px) Image search: [Google]
1482744893234.png
268KB, 330x538px
>>40062503
fags like you come and go. see you never.
>>
Former fatass. I'm not 180 at 6'1 with 12% bf. It took a long ass time, but I started at 290 and worked my way down gradually. I had disgusting loose skin, but it healed up eventually.

How far do you have to go, OP? Don't go insane and burn yourself out. It's not about doing 1k here or 5 miles there -- it's about being consistent. Reguarly doing 2 miles and dropping 500 cals is much better than doing more extreme examples and going back to binging/excess. Do you have the discipline to stay committed?
>>
>>40062762
Im 5'5" 183lbs
Broad ass shoulders stocky as fuck build.
I want to be army standard for my height 168lbs.
Ive gotten down to 175lds one time a few years ago and that was from shitloads of nothing but workingmen out all day every day stopping only to sleep and eat.
But then bills happened anf i had to get a job. I kept working out but the weight just gradually came back and i couldnt stop it.
Even tho i cut back my calorie intake to only 500 cal per day.
>>
>>40062503

Fucking fatty. Shut the fuck up. You type like an 11 year old sperg and have the same goals as one. "2000 calories a day on the eliptical" means you'd be spending 5 hours a day on a 10mph elliptical.

Fucking eat less you fat fuck, THATS ALL YOU NEED. Literally nothing but that is needed .
>>
>>40062503
Why did you randomly start talking about not being a trap and not wanting to be?
Just give in already anon, we all know you want to be a girl. You know it, we know it. Now it's time to man up and cut off your balls.
>>
>>40063243
>5'5
Hahahahahahahahaha fucking manlets.
Will they ever learn?
>>
I do 30 minutes on the bicycle each day, average speed 30kmph, with a level 10 climb, heart rate at 165, and I only burn about 200 calories.
>>
>>40062616
This is an interesting question, I have 2 lines of thought on it.

Firstly, that I agree they should be held to some kind of ethical code. Their isn't a record for most human kills in an evening, or most people beheaded in a week. Just as there isn't records for most self harming cuts on a forearm or something along those lines. This is no different to me, pretty much how heavy can i get before the weight kills me.

My second thought is that I like the idea of them as completely objective observers, they don't have an ethical code, they just watch as humans break barriers and achieve great things. Not that I believe this is a great achievement, but the standard is still there for them as observers that have no say other than that of "this is a record, this is not a record".
>>
>>40063426
*there isn't a record of most human kills

Fucking hate it when I mess up simple grammar.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.