[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit so I've finally made it and got a gf. Any tips and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1484336540772.jpg (25KB, 312x445px)
1484336540772.jpg
25KB, 312x445px
Hey fit so I've finally made it and got a gf. Any tips and advice on how to go forward with it all?
>>
File: list.png (736KB, 1813x891px) Image search: [Google]
list.png
736KB, 1813x891px
>>40060469
just follow step 3
>>
>>40060469
>eight fucking bears
>not a 16/16
>>
now cheat on her
>>
How do I get into MTG?
>>
>>40062153
You an buy a starter deck at any card shop. Go in and talk to the guys that work there and let them know you want to get into it but don't have anyone to play with. These places invariably smell like BO and bad breath, but they also hold MTG nights and tournaments, and you'll meet some interesting people. They're all usually pretty good about helping noobs, but keep a safe distance because they'll want to suck you into their life of "tfw no gf" or if they're married, "lel my wife is such a nerd with me XD" but their wives are always ugly and overweight.
Don't spend hundreds of dollars on new decks. Maybe buy a few good cards off of ebay that fit your deck.
Study. Play.
>>
>>40062153
Duels of the plameswalkers is a decent intro. It got me into it
>>
>>40062153

Buy crush of wormies
>>
>>40062305
>>40062330
how much have you guys spent on it so far?
>>
File: 1480444289187.jpg (37KB, 640x637px)
1480444289187.jpg
37KB, 640x637px
>>40060469
My advice is to never cheat... even if things get fucked up but you're still "together". Never ever. Well maybe if things are totally fucked and you're in Vegas. But then don't give her your facebook or anything stupid like that.

For me cheating is an evil trick my unconscious mind plays on me. It just leads to guilt and puts up a wall, preventing intimacy and a deeper connection. I think my mind is saying "fuck off, I don't want anybody to know me, I want to be alone".

Sex is kind of a bonus and is what draws you in, but that lasting connection and trust is what you're really after. Don't give in to your crying petulant inner child, stay faithful until the very end. Be honorable, even if you think they don't deserve it. The decisions you make will still be there in your mind for the rest of your life.
>>
>>40062153
Mate don't listen to this guy -> >>40062305

If you really want to have fun casually, play formats like Commander, Draft or sealed. Commander decks hardly rotate and their investments are pretty safe.

Do you want to be hardcore into magic? Play Modern. Hardly lose money, recent bannings are good.

Want to go pro? play standard, shit rotates fast so your money is good as gone m8. I only play standard to play at high level events other than that it's trash.

So it's up to you. personal favourite is Modern and playing draft.
>>
>>40060469

Always keep in mind that girls are like children who constantly keep trying to sneak icing off a cake. Don't let her get away with things because it will cause her to lose respect for you and she'll start looking for someone else.

Also keep the unspoken threat that you leave/cheat on her if she fucks up and disrespect you too much. Don't stop talking with other girls, it will keep her honest if she's afraid of losing you.

Also, don't give the impression that you care if she leaves you. Always keep in mind that you'll easily be able to replace her.
>>
>>40060469
My advice is not to post your whiny girlfriend shit on fit
>>
>>40062436
As someone who cheated on my first real gf and feels no real guilt about it (in regards to her, I feel bad about ow it fucked up the other girl, who I dated for 4 years afterwards),I can say this is BS. You just have to make sure there aren't unintended consequences.
>>
>>40060469
NOOOOO
don't fall for the gf meme!!! you'll be happy for about 1 year, after shit start to get more serious she will be all over your shit, she will be at your place 24/7, you can't play video games now because you have to give her atention, well, she did went to your place to see you right? also you'll have to pay a lot of shit to her, dinners, flowers, gifts, because you want her to feel special and beauutiful, but she don't give a fuck about your gifts, while you give her a pretty silver ring she will give you a leather bracelet that costs 10 bucks
YOUR LIFE WILL TURN INTO HELL!! HAVING A GF IS LIKE GETTING MARRIED ON MOVIES! ITS COOL FOR THE FIRST MONTHS, UNTIL YOU MET A COOL HOT GIRL THAT YOU WILL FALL FOR HER!!!!!!!!!
>tip: cheat on your gf and then break up with her, also go to cool places and ask her to take pictures of you so you get a cool places portifolio to impress other girls
>>
>>40063467

lmfao something about this post

OP, just enjoy ur time n shit together. go out. binge watch game uh throws, it doesnt matter. just make sure she realizes you're ur own person and sometimes u want to play overwatch and not watch reruns of friends and its not because u hate her u just really want to get better at mccree and if you stop playing him your muscle memory will suffer
>>
>>40060469

Cold approach pick-up, so you're in abundance of women as opposed to scarcity. You don't have to fuck anybody, but you do want to go all the way up to fucking to get max experience points.

Don't forget: WOMEN NEVER STOP INTERACTING WITH DUDES WHO APPROACH THEM, SO THEY NEVER LOSE THEIR SOCIAL SKILLS AND SOCIAL GROUNDING. So if she's against you approaching women, dump her hypocritical ass immediately.
>>
DON'T GET TOO CLINGY
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.