[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a poorfag and wondering if hotdogs and sausages are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm a poorfag and wondering if hotdogs and sausages are good for gains since they're all I can afford
>>
Buy peanut butter
>>
>>40060420
Theyre not. They are made from the worst cuts and offal of pork. Sausages are incredibly high in sodium, fat, and preservatives. Buy some other source of protein like lentils, beans, or rotisserie chickens from BJ's.
>>
>>40060420
yeah if you want to get gout they're great.
>>
>>40060447
Not enough protein in peanut butter for the calories
>>
>>40060420
Hotdogs, at least the cheap ones you get in a pack for like a dollar, usually have like 8G of protein per dog and tons of bad shit in them.

You're better off cooking chicken breast
>>
>>40060420
That's all you need idiot
>>
>>40060420
No. Get chicken when it's on sale, the day it's set to be no longer saleable they'll mark that shit down to pennies on the dollar. Buy lots of rice and potatoes.. Most greens are pretty cheap, especially when you have to prep them yourselves. Buy your ingredients in bulk, the shit in the Mexican aisle is cheaper than the regular stuff.

Look up brining chicken to make shit like breast juicy and palatable. Or just roast thighs in the oven or slow cook them.

Potatoes are easy, eat them baked or parboil and fry them up.

Rice is easy too. Literally takes 40 minutes a week to cook a week's worth.

I like to take kale, destem it, braise it in a small amount of water for about 5-10 minutes, then add some garlic and middle eastern spices and cream. That shit is amazing and nutritious.

Also bulk fruits are cheap as shit.
>>
>>40060420
I can buy an entire rotisserie chicken for like 5 bucks. Rice and beans are cheap af and frozen vegetables arent that pricey. Im a broke ass college student with the only spending money coming from working as a part time bus boy and i can manage to buy good food.
>>
File: Screenshots (48).jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots (48).jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>40060493
>>
>>40060420
sucker yer pickle fer a nicker
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.