[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that there are supplement industry shills on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1469280344310.png (15KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469280344310.png
15KB, 640x400px
Friendly reminder that there are supplement industry shills on /fit/ and virtually every bodubuilding community right now. Anything you read that is overwhelmingly anti-steroid/anti-SARM is either made by a shill denouncing things that actually work, or someone that has been effected by the shills.

>how to spot a shill

Virtually anyone arguing that a certain supplement (especially ON) or a certain retailer (especially TigerFitness and bodybuilding) is a paid shill. Will usually only recommend the brand they represent.

>Shills and steroids

The supplement industry has already succeeded in polluting the public's view of steroids. The average person thinks they're much more dangerous than they actually are. Shills will also propagate this on /fit/ and other bodybuilding boards. They will also propagate myths such as "you'll lose all your gains post cycle anyway!".

>Shills and SARMs

SARMs are the up and coming drug for those too afraid of needles to perform a proper cycle, as well as on-cycle support. Shills are growing ever successful in denigrating these SARMs, which are much more marketable than steroids because of the aforementioned smear campaign. As a result, shills and even the companies themselves are clamping down on them. Shilling against them with misinformation and in Tigerfitness' case, 20 year old studies about the most untested and already largely disregarded SARM. It is important to remember that SARMs are largely untested - with the exception of ostarine which is in phase 3 testing. But those who understand the chemistry and how the substances (especially ostarine) interact with the body understand that significant risk is very low over the course of a cycle.

>Shills and YouTube personalities

Shills will praise YouTube fitness personalities that praise their brand, and condemn those who speak out against it. Communities have been turned against those who speak out.

Please educate yourself and call out shills when you see them
>>
>>40058829
CTR from /pol/ were originally just supplement shills that cross-posted there over the last 2 years to make bank. Now that they're out of a job over there, expect the supplement shilling on /fit/ to sky rocket.
>>
So basically by your own post, you're shilling for steroids.
>>
>>40058888
I wasn't paid by anyone, it would be rather fruitless to pay me to shill for steroids/sarms since there's no major producer of either. If I named a lab that would be a valid accusation.
>>
File: IMG_0529.jpg (45KB, 324x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0529.jpg
45KB, 324x454px
>>40058829
Bro
One gallon of milk a day is better than any steroid
>>
>>40058888
Obviously.
>>
>>40058829
t. SARM shill
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.