[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP EATING??! I know, dumb question....just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1484694865137.jpg (33KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1484694865137.jpg
33KB, 680x583px
HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP EATING??!

I know, dumb question....just stop eating right?

Easy to say but harder in practice. My starving mindset always finds a way to rationalize eating 1000cal + meals, "then just dont eat much the rest of the day ;)"

But that doesnt ever happen.

Any mental tricks from those who have lost ~100 lbs or more? I want a good way to attack this psychologically other than just "lol eat less move more"
>>
>>40058273
Bro you need to be motivated to do it and have discipline I decided I didn't want to be a fat fuck anymore and started limiting my intake. No one can do it for you its something you need to do for yourself
>>
it is easy

if you actually do want to lose weight, and you're not just lying to us and yourself
you want the results you fucking do what it takes. simple as that
>>
>>40058273
Steam up and season a bag of frozen low carb veggies and eat those.
>>
>>40058273
if you don't stop eating during the day when trying to eat less then you're clearly not willing to do whatever it takes
>>
Find out why you tell messing up and attack there.
For example I realized I was losing the fight at my house so I started buying only the food I needed right away and no snacking of any kind.
So if I win the fight at the store I am good.
Once you built a proper habit I could get more.food but never snacks, even healthy ones
>>
>>40058273
just plan/ buy/cook food for ALL of your meals a week ahead.
Then go put all of your money where you cant touch it.
This way you HAVE to eat what you cooked. And you can't buy snacks/more food to make up for it.

At the end of the week if you ate more than what you cooked. Then youre just gonna starve for a day.

The first time you're scraping rice out of last nights tupperware You'll learn real quick not to overeat.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.