[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when i do mewing and i get the same pain in my teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1477202602570.jpg (74KB, 780x518px) Image search: [Google]
1477202602570.jpg
74KB, 780x518px
>tfw when i do mewing and i get the same pain in my teeth that i also get with braces
>tfw when my teeth are actually moving

brb turning into chad
>>
>>40054818
So you've worn braces but you took them off for no apparent reason and now you want to move your teeth in some other way?
Literal retard.
>>
>>40054818
good lord i want that eyes
>>
>>40054818
This is photoshop or surgery, you can't change the shape of your skull like his forehead leading me to believe the entire pic is bullshit.
>>
If you ain't Mewing, then what the HECK are you doing?
>>
>>40055201
no shit it's photoshop, the hair is the exact same
>>
>>40055201
it's obvs photoshop, look at the hair that didn't change at all lol are you a retard?
>>
>>40055215

>implying Chad doesn't have PERFECT HAIR every single DAY
>>
>>40055215
>>40055222
Then what's the point of the pic, I assumed it was trying to sell mewing or some shit.
>>
>>40054818
lol who did this to lachowiski
>>
>>40054818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UYxAhKnL6Q
You all have the power to become chads
>>
>>40055271
the pic is just to trigger weak chins into trying some desperate gum chewing routine
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.