[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1300calories 75g protein, homemade pizza, low sodium, low fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fuck you.jpg (896KB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
896KB, 2340x4160px
1300calories 75g protein, homemade pizza, low sodium, low fat cheeses, perfectly baked.

Post your food.
>>
post recipe
>>
>>40054764
IF masterrace?
>>
>>40054764
shit looks good.
would add basil leaves, chopped tomatoes
>>
>>40054764
Sir, have you lain your pizza upon your bed in that photograph?
>>
>>40054776
The secret to a good pizza is the dough to be leavened enough and the oven to be preheated to 400F.

The dough is 200g flour, 100g greek yogurt, yeast and enough water to complete it.
It has 50g mozarella
~100g not too salty goat cheese
~50gparmezan
pork meat, forgot how much
Olives.

>>40054789
The sauce is chopped tomatoes, but they are under the cheese and the picture is bad cause i was hungry

>>40054781
no, i had a long day at work.
>>
>>40054806
i keep my laptop and my food on the edge of the bed during diner. I get to watch shit and eat and i don't have to lean over the table.
Also, i'm kinda savage.
>>
>>40054811
Esl here, what does "leavened enough" mean?
>>
>>40054811
nice idea to use greek yoghurt instead of oil. will try

thanks for the recipe
>>
>>40054839
I'm not a native english speaker, i think leaven is the word for let the dough rise after you put yeast. 5-6 hours in the fridge or 1-2 hours outside.
If you dont let it rise it doesn't taste too good and it's just wet flour that's been baked. Use a cooking sheet/paper so you don't have to add extra oil and it doesnt stick.

>>40054853
and it tastes like love.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.