[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23 years old and I haven't had the healthiest lifestyle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1451532962114.jpg (180KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451532962114.jpg
180KB, 1280x800px
I'm 23 years old and I haven't had the healthiest lifestyle. I'm 6'2" and weight close to 330lbs. In high-school I loved working out and stayed at a reasonable 250lb range but it all went to hell after I graduated. I feel like shit. I am out of breathing doing some simple activities. Is it too late /fit/? Will my body always feel like it's being ran over even if I change my lifestyle right now?

Shit tier pic somewhat related.
>>
>>40050648
NO! IT'S NEVER TO LATE DUDE! TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE, YOUR HEALTH, AND YOUR BODY TO BECOME THE AWESOME YOU THAT YOU DESERVE TO BE! I BELIEVE IN YOU OP! EAT RIGHT, EXERCISE DAILY, AND BE AWESOME!
>>
>>40050648

Pic is literally true, eat a well rounded full diet, lift and sleep.

Not spend 100s of $ of supplements, wear stringers and take selfies in the gym, this is why almost everyone into fitness looks DYEL.
>>
You eat to much and move too little.

Fix that.

As for working out.

Maybe you should..you know...workout.
>>
>>40050648
>I'm 23 years old
It will be too late when [age when you die] + 1.

If you died today and then you were alive tomorrow, what would you do?
>>
>>40050648
>Reasonable range
>250lbs
Pick one

If i was you id just start working out and aim for a recomp over 2 years start focusing on cardio and lifting once you get that as a habit start slowly changing your eating habits.

Focusing on lifting and cardio first will help you start the path to loosing weight as i take i now you do jack shit physical activities. But after a while that will only get you so far. You have to slowly make it all a habit and once you start loosing weight and feeling better about yourself youll want to get more into it
>>
>>40050648
Pshh, if you still have functional limbs then its not too late.

Run, swim, lift, cut out fast food and soda. A tip is to pick up a hobby or a skill that will help you along your way. Like learning how to cook, or going hiking.
>>
>>40050656
I want to but I was always afraid that the damage to my body from years of eating unhealthy and lack of exercise was just irreversible and I would still have long term issues down the road.

>>40050676
I never really did like supplements. Or like the price mark for them.

>>40050694
Right.. I guess 250 for me was reasonable since I was always a big kid. Thank you for the advice. I was about to ask what people recommended for getting back into it.

And like I said before; I loved working out. I loved running and lifting. And as petty of an excuse as it is, life just sort of knocked me on my ass and made me it's bitch. Thank you guys. I suppose I needed confirmation that I wasn't just totally fucked.
>>
>>40050718
Best way to get back into it is bite the bullet and do it. None of this ill start tomorrow or next week crap just do it. Future you will thank yourself for it.

For the first time in my life ive almost fully got my abs showing, gained a heap of size just slowly recomping over time which has been great seeing the changes every week and my confidence is through the roof my only regret is i didnt start lifting seriously sooner.

Im 6'4 and used to be 300lbs at my heaviest I dropped down to 154lbs using unhealthy ways in a matter of months not dieting or exercising just being a degenerate, then ended up around 253 got into lifting doing sl and cardio and dieted down to 198lbs and now im sitting pretty lean at 220lbs all over probably the last 6 years. Weight will fall quickly at first with minor adjustments, good luck
>>
File: this is how you get big.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
this is how you get big.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>40050648
>showing the shopped version
>>
>>40050648
>reasonable 250 range
>>
>>40050718

Good, your diet should include everything you need, if it doesn't it's a bad diet not serving it's purpose and you should change it, supps for the most part are a scam. whey is a fucking milk waste products they used to just throw away now it's sold for retarded amounts.
>>
>>40050794
This!

Recovering fatty here. I lost a lot of weight(154kg to 95kg) but then ballooned back to 115kg.

I just started again and the key is to START AND TO STICK TO IT. I basically rebooted my training. Forget the lifts/weights you COULD do and restart from scratch. For now my goal is hitting that 3x per week gym time and slowly workimg my weights up again.
>>
>>40050648
It's too late for you to be able to go pro/use your body to make a living, but you can still get in great shape, look amazing, be strong and feel great.
>>
You gotta start now bro. Srsly.

Take off your top and take a photograph of yourself.

Go through your cupboards, fridge and chuck out all the shite you've been eating.

Replace with lean meats, vegetables, herbs, spices.

No more soda. Flavoured green tea(cold brew) + lemon juice is your soft drink now.

Join the gym today or tommorow... but you gotta start now.
>>
>>40052088
For 6' 2", if he was muscular at all then yes, it would be acceptable.
>>
>>40050648
don't be like me OP.
>high school football and was able to 1/2/3/4
>leave for college and medschool
>become 250lb 5'9 fatty
>develop hypertension and sleep apnea
>ridiculed by everyone I went to highschool with or knew me from then
>ridiculed in family as well since they saw the transition and lavished in my failure
>finally decided to make this a priority
>went cold turkey on ALL SUGARS even artificial, drink nothing but water and replaced all pastas with vegetables like zucchini and spaghetti squash
>work out everyday lifting and cardio between biking, water aerobics and C25K
>now i'm down to 200 and it's only been 4 months
>looking so much better than my "muscles" are constantly mentioned in random conversations
>am able to focus better at work and life
>confidence out the whazoooo even though i lagged behind in work, but I'm making it up.
TL;DR just make it a priority and take time off school/work if you need to, you won't regret it. If I had stayed the course on whatever, I would die within a year from a stroke or something.
>>
>>40052345
No it wouldnt
Are you a manlet? Everyone above 6 foot can tell you 250lbs at 6'2 is fat as shit if youre not on roids
>>
>>40050648
post the full pic where it says "be the child of the legendary super saiyan"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.