[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, I am only motivated to lift weighs when under the influence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-EverclearHiRes.jpg (22KB, 220x440px) Image search: [Google]
220px-EverclearHiRes.jpg
22KB, 220x440px
/fit/,

I am only motivated to lift weighs when under the influence of alcohol. It doesn't have to be enough to seriously impair my motor function or otherwise increase the risk of self injury. Just the point where an energy peak comes on and the "i don't really care about things" mood sets in.

Assuming I can achieve this motivational state in approx 2 shots of Everclear (to minimize alcohol based calories) and intend to do this at least 3 days out of the week, how will this affect my gains? Any other considerations?

Thanks for any insight.
>>
Alcohol inhibits testosterone production so you're going to become a girl.

Id personally suggest whippets and suicide instead
>>
>>40050340

I didn't even start drinking until i was 21 and I still don't grow facial hair, so i'm probably already a girl.

But at least I can be a fit girl.
>>
File: JFkHJFx.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
JFkHJFx.png
5KB, 205x246px
On alcohol you're basically operating under the feeling of less pain + greater sense of energy + confidence

Try some caffiene, a mega dose of omega 3 and some music to pump you up instead.
>>
>>40050387

why not alcohol AND caffeine?
>>
>>40050410
the alcohol part cheats you out of the work you put in. do you like pushing yourself to the limit but only getting the results of not trying very hard?
>>
>>40050468

how significantly will alcohol affect things, though?
>>
>>40050538
What's your routine? How much can you lift? Answer that then tell me how much those values go down under the influence. If they go up, you should not be using alcohol to workout.
>>
>>40050276
Alcohol is a muscle relaxant, so it's not only counter-productive but also dangerous. Besides, if you need to get drunk to lift you really should prioritize to work on your mental issues.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.