[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to not be gross fatty >dont have true interest in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1466462623705.gif (124KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466462623705.gif
124KB, 180x180px
>want to not be gross fatty
>dont have true interest in strength training
how do i get a nice thin but tone body? Is it just weight loss? Also gyms arent a bad idea but its hard to find the time/ability to go to one.

I know since i dont have any strong passion in lifting that i cant get super far, but maybe i can get a decent body or something?
>>
Eat significantly less.
>>
Read the sticky you fucking nigger
>>
>>40048688
i know about calorie deficents and such, i mean the excersizing part

I want some gains but i dont care enough to go huge.
>>
>>40048676
Wow, what a mediocre cunt. Either resolve to obtain your goals or don't fucking bother. Jesus Christ.

And no, it's not hard to find time for the gym unless you are working >80 hours a week you cunt. Stop making bullshit excuses. Go or don't go. Just realize the decision is entirely yours, and you are responsible for the consequences.
>>
>>40048676

You're trash.
>>
>>40048752
>>40048785
lol sorry mane
some of us dont really care about being huge
i totes respects it but i dont have the passion, i jsut want to be attractive.
>>
>>40048791

You'll never be attractive because you're fat and your wildest ambition is to be mediocre.
>>
File: 1474586614092.gif (222KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474586614092.gif
222KB, 200x200px
>>40048879
my wildest ambition isnt fitness related

Im tall and have a nice face, im just fat af and need a haircut
One takes half an hour and 15 bucks and the other takes a modicum of willpower and planning

Im moving out of my parents soon, so eating well will be a priority so i can leave cheap af.
And theres a PF close so i can make some gains there potentially.

So yeah, just want to become the handsome guy i know i can be.
>>
>>40048791
>some of us dont really care about being huge
It takes years of dedication to get huge you fat fuck. Going to the gym 2-4 times a week and doing a routine wont make you huge.

Kill yourself, you're not going to achieve anything better in life.
>>
>>40048922
>Kill yourself, you're not going to achieve anything better in life.
chill senpai lol

I just want to know how i can reach my humble goal of being nice looking. sheesh.
>>
>>40048925
Lose weight and workout. It's not a hard concept.
>tfw /fit/ suffers from new years resolution fags just like the gyms do
>>
im going to humor you OP and assume you know what you really want

can you post a photo of the body you'd like to have?
>>
>>40048925

Read the sticky or fuck off.

If you want people to tell you exactly what to do go to leddit
>>
>>40048676
what a halfassed pos
read the sticky, stop increasing the weights when you get your desired physique and just maintain
>>
File: 1480530217124.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480530217124.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>40048903
you won't make it on /fit/ might as well as go /thinspo/ >>>/fa/12148729
>>
>>40048676
Swimming is great cardio and will get you toned look.
Now backstroke the fuck out of here you mediocre cuck.
>>
READ THE STICKY YOU DUMB FUCK
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.