[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I look like shit still? Lift weights 4 or 5 times a week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: rich-piana-5-percent1.jpg (60KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-5-percent1.jpg
60KB, 888x499px
Why do I look like shit still? Lift weights 4 or 5 times a week. Stay in the gym usually 1-1.5 hours. Do 15 minutes HIIT cardio afterwards.

Still got gyno, no visible abs, and no muscle definition. I mean 0.

I been measuring my bodyfat levels with a measuring tape and according to online calculators I'm about 17% bodyfat currently.

Been working out for almost a year now.

And I'm not even strong I can do 95 lbs bench for 20 reps that's about it.

Usually do 4 sets of 12-15. I do a brosplit.

You guys say after 3-6 months you should look ripped.

I'm dieting hard right now one high protein meal a day. I don't have money for supplements and shit like that.
>>
CALORIES

if you've been lifting for one year consistently without results, there is 0% chance that you are eating enough. Just start stuffing your face with good food. it'll be uncomfortable at first but you'll get used to it
>>
>>40047799
I did a bulk in the summer went from 175 lbs to 198 lbs and maintained around 185-190 area since but I still don't look good I just look fat when I eat big to get big goddammit and cutting I don't even look lean.

Fuck my life senpai.
>>
>>40047737

>You guys say after 3-6 months you should look ripped
>3-6 months
>Ripped

Fucking kek
>>
>>40047737
post a picture, mite b body-dysmorphia
>>
Eat more
Eat clean

Ditch the bro split, and focus on compound lifts. You are trying to sculpt something that isn't even their with that bro split. Michelangelo sculpted David out of a solid slab of Marble, you're trying to sculpt yourself out of 160ish pounds of skinny fat flub.
>>
If you bench for 20reps you're not gonna gain much size or strength
>>
>>40047876
Makes sense what you have to say. Ill try that if I still look like shit in a few months I'm sure I'll be back here to sulk some more.

>>40047897
Really? I thought it would be good for muscular hypertrophy
>>
>>40047970
You will be surprised. If you do the big 5, three days a week. Or even push pull legs, six days a week, only compound lifts, and you eat enough. You will gain mass, and strength.
>>
>>40047897
>>40048086
Forgot to add, that you need to use progressive overload. I do 5 to 8 reps. I start with 5 and add one per set, per workout. so 5/5/5 then 6/6/6/ next time, then 7/7/7. After you hit 8/8/8 add five pounds and drop to 5/5/5. This forces your body to continuously adapt. If you are doing set of 20, you won't gain any more muscle, because the muscle you have is more than enough to move that weight. You have to add reps, then weight.
>>
>>40047737
>You guys say after 3-6 months you should look ripped.

the fuck told you that?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.