[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6'1 with a full beard >get big and jacked on /fit/s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1483934914906.jpg (71KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483934914906.jpg
71KB, 720x720px
>6'1 with a full beard
>get big and jacked on /fit/s advice, helped by /fraud/

>now it looks even more ridiculous that I speak so quietly and have to repeat myself all the time, voice goes high pitched, stutter constantly, clam up in social situations, have no friends and am a 24 year old virgin, took me a whole hour today to phone my work to ask when my next shift is. YOU ARE ALL JUST MEME AFTER F***ING MEME.
>>
File: 1309963856847.jpg (96KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1309963856847.jpg
96KB, 640x427px
>I'm an autist BUT IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU GUYS
>>
You see scenes like this pic all the time when supermarkets forget to put "limits per person" on good deals. You get indian dairy owners showing up and filling a trolly with a single item, so they can put a 50% markup on them back at their shitty diary.

Fucking parasites trigger me every time.
>>
File: 1481747988357.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481747988357.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>40045562
better a handsome autist than an ugly one, anon
>>
>with a full beard

i can only imagine somebody with a neckbeard including this detail, as if having a "full beard" makes you look any better
>>
File: image-wRbRnQNG.jpg (27KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
image-wRbRnQNG.jpg
27KB, 500x342px
>>40045562
>skipping voice day
>>
>>40045671

Beardlet detected
>>
>>40045562
Wouldnt being naturally larger increase the tambre in your diaphragm? Idk how voice levels work

but anyway i can relate on your softspoken shit, being a friendless virgin and being afraid to call people on phones and shit

atleast you're tall though and can grow a beard so you have that as your advantages, Ii'm sure you could muster up the courage to at least talk to one person at work or on the street and try and start a conversation, invite them somewhere and try and start a friendship

Confidence doesn't come from working out, it comes from constantly and consistently leaving your comfort zone and doing dangerous things outside of all of your habits

try shouting and screaming deeply into your pillow every day
take singing lessons
>>
>>40045753
not him, but I used to think "full beard" meant not trimming any parts of your beard
>>
>>40045562
good
you changed your body trough training and hard work

now you need to do the same with your personality. Where is the problem? You already know how to change parts of yourself.
>>
>>40045610
That's a fucking cute shark.
>>
>>40045562
Nobody ever said they would fix your life, just give you a better body.
>>
what is /fraud/?
>>
>>40045753

I can probably grow a fuller beard than you, I say that because the only people who think having a beard is some sort of accomplishment or improves your appearance are people who most likely struggled with their "full beard", or patchy neckbeard

it's been proven that the most attractive facial hair for men is 7 days stubble, anyway
>>
File: 1454606646060.png (212KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1454606646060.png
212KB, 500x330px
>>40045562
>>40045773
remember to breathe from your diaphgram is prob the best advice
>>
>>40046737
Cite your sources
>>
>>40045594
>Being mad because you can't into business
>>
>>40047767
No
>>
>>40045562
it might be social anxiety, I sound normal when I'm comfortable with people, but like total sperg when I'm stressed. go to shrink and see what he can do to help you
>>
op just try to be aware of your body changing in stressful situations, breathe from diaphagm and practice relaxing your muscles of the face/neck/shoulders. pay attention to your posture too. Agreed with anon who suggests voice lessons/screaming into pillow, you could also look up voice exercises for FTM trans people to get tips on how to lower voice. it works over time for sure. don't give up hope. And also, by the way, you don't need to sound a certain way to be a proper human. you might be a little weird sounding but isn't that what makes us, us?
>>
>>40045778
>
no you still need to trim your neck or it looks dumb
>>
>>40047767
beardlet has no sources
>>
Dawww we still love you : 3
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.