[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it OK to do this ab workout at the end of SS? https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

is it OK to do this ab workout at the end of SS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrwpUrbdOSg

I know we aren't supposed to add extra stuff to our routine, but how much can this hurt?
>>
If you want to, do it!
>>
>>40043052
>but how much can this hurt?
it shouldn't hurt unless you're squatting/deadlifting close to your 1RM or at very heavy weight, you don't want to risk your form messing up because your core didn't do its job

but in the same breath it's not going to do anything for you

you don't have abs not because you're not doing what a youtube video is telling you to do

you don't have abs because you're a fat fuck, you need to either lose fat or do SS for longer and then lose the fat
>>
It's not going to hurt you to add extra work

>>40043428
He's doing it at the end of his workout, shouldn't need to worry about core being worn out for compound lifts.
>>
>>40043052
No SS is supposed to make you look bad.
>>
>>40043428
>What is hypertrophy
Abs are mostly made in the kitchen, but working on them will definitely make them easier to see
>>
>>40043052
i dont fuckiung know but im going to do it now
>>
Yes you should be doing abs work sepcially if you're a couch potato.
SS alone is not enough for core work.
Also do fronts squats from time to time.
>>
>>40046005
Couldn't agree more. My obliques however required work
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.