[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I take care of my facial skin easily without ending up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8958.jpg (33KB, 378x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8958.jpg
33KB, 378x383px
How do I take care of my facial skin easily without ending up like skrillex, Jet Li and Morpheus.
>>
>>40040397
Cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize daily.
>>
>>40040441
what is cleanse?
>>
>>40040397
Poor skrillex :(
He grew out his hair to cover his acne but in reality the oil and grease from it probably just made his skin worse.
>>
>>40040397
What causes this kind of skin?
>>
Damn, can"t Skrillex afford Accutane?
>>
>pimples caused by oil and dirt trapped in pores
>exfoliate hard
>use 80% alcohol hand sanitizer on fave and body to kill bacteria and dry out oily skin

Worked getting rid of most of my bacne.
>>
what the fug is skrillex a zombie?
>>
>>40041083
He said he's spent lots of money on skin care but at this point the scars are permanent
>>
>>40040397
Jesus it looks worse than moon surface
>>
>>40041083

Really surprised they didn't wack him with Accutane when he was a kid

I mean he went to private school and shit its not like his parents couldnt afford it
>>
File: 1484350738540.jpg (115KB, 900x969px) Image search: [Google]
1484350738540.jpg
115KB, 900x969px
>girl i hit the gym with has a scarred face because acne when teen
>i dunno why i find her so damn beautiful
>she's fit, she's really cool to me
>still cant figure out for the life of me why i feel so strongly about her when there are other girls i could be hitting on
>>
>>40042787
You think jamal hasn't put his bbc in her because she is ugly. In reality this increases the probability.
>>
>>40041083
>>40042685

Accutane is fucking horrible. Or at least when I was a kid it was. I'm honestly shocked it hasn't been outright banned for its link to IBS and all sorts of other intestinal problems. I still shit blood sometimes and my skin is permanently dry now, and I'm 28. Although looking at skrillex's face, it probably would have been worth using.
>>
>>40041083
doc told me that if I were on accutane earlier I wouldn't end up with scars. Currently almost 19, acne started at around 16, been on accutane for like half a year. Scars will show up about 2-3 months after I stop according to her. Good thing I have A+ beard genes
>>
>>40042880
It hasn't been banned because not everyone has the side effects you did, I was on it for 6 months and apart from dry skin while taking it, I was perfectly fine.
>>
>>40042880
>>40043195
What that 2nd anon said. I just finished Accutane a couple days ago. Was on it for 6 months. The only side effects I got dry skin and lips which were manageable with moisturizer and aquaphor.
>>
>>40040975
Acne (probably cystic) that went untreated for so long that it scarred the whole face.

My sister had bad acne for almost all high school and has some scarring, but not that bad
>>
What are good cheap facial exfoliations and cleansers?
>>
>>40042880

I took a serious dose of it (160 mg) for a few months, was rough going during that portion but after I never got acne anywhere again and everything else recovered fine (5 years ago)

You know the risk when you take it. I would have rather died than deal with the cystic acne I was going to face for the next 10+ years.
>>
>>40043312
big fan of bulldog stuff myself, not like cheap cheap, but affordable for everyone except distant africa man
>>
>>40040465
It means to wash the area gently you barbarous mongoloid
>>
>>40043257
It gave me depression and anxiety on random days... worth it though :')
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.