[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a new job where I live on site for 3 weeks at a time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (733KB, 722x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
733KB, 722x1120px
Just got a new job where I live on site for 3 weeks at a time and then have 10 days off. For the 3 weeks all I will be doing is working and sleeping so Iv decided to give the gym a serious go. Iv been a casual gym goer for a few months but I haven't had any real structure to my work outs but that has all changed this week. Iv read the sticky, have a solid understanding of nutrition due to 6 years of chef experience before my very recent career change.

My question is. With pic related being my starting body. Do I even have a chance of getting an attractive body? I feel like my body shape is working against me.
>>
Yeah you have a chance you are just fat. So stop being fat, then start growing muscle.
>>
>>40039077
Shit really? I'm glad I asked then cos I was going to try put on some muscle mass before looking at losing fat. Sick of having a small chest and 15 inch biceps
>>
>>40039055

We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>40039105
I hope so brah
>>
>>40039055
stfu and lift more
>>
>>40039099

Your body shape is fine, potential wise. Perhaps even good.
Don't start out trying to cut, you arent really fat. Start out eating at a surplus and lifting intensely. You will put on muscle easily, and in turn find it easier to lose fat. Spend a solid year eating good and lifting heavy as fuck and you will look pretty damn good. You may even get leaner at the same time since youre a beginner (sort of.) Dont get caught up in the noob cycle of cutting one week, bulking the next. Its a waste of time, we've all been there and after lifting for 7 years i can tell you it is pointless. Just pick a goal and stick to it. In your case you should aim to get stronger and bigger over the period of a year or so. As big and strong as you fucking can. After that, if you decide you really want abs, then give cutting a go. Its always easier the bigger you are
>>
>>40039203
Thanks anon. this was what I was hoping to hear. This year for me is going to be mostly about making money and gains so I won't have much time for woman so I don't care if I don't have abs. To be honest I haven't had then since I was like 15 anyways. I just wanna look good by normie standards as I am currently climbing the corporate ladder and feel that an attractive body will help with professional circumstances and first impressions.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.