[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a scenario for you. Two men are 170 pounds. One man eats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1576.jpg (293KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1576.jpg
293KB, 900x1366px
I have a scenario for you.

Two men are 170 pounds.
One man eats 170 grams of protein and 2000 calories every day.

The other man eats 170 grams worth of protein but only eats 1800 caloriesa day.

They both have the same workout routine.

What is the outcome?
>>
well that'd depend entirely on their height weight routine and all the other shit you retard
>>
What are their TDEE? What are their weights? Heights? Routines?

Come on brah?
>>
assuming the routine is good and that they started training at the same time and that they're same height and weight and that they have the same genetics and metabolism, the 2k cal guy gets bigger and stronger, but not by much.

(that's a lot of assumptions)
>>
>>40033587
i forgot about sleep, and certainly a bunch more too
>>
>>40033546
If those two men are identical twins, the one who eats more will gain more strength and size. (assuming their maintenance calories is under 1800, which is quite low actually)

If they're not, genetics will outweigh everything else really.
>>
>>40033546
One probably ends up being very very slightly stronger, the other one slightly leaner
>>
>>40033546
Both men lose a bit of weight over time with B losing more. B will slowly become weaker as well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.