[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fat. I go to the gym, get my work out in but smell like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bad-smell-stinks-640.jpg (69KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
bad-smell-stinks-640.jpg
69KB, 1200x630px
I'm fat. I go to the gym, get my work out in but smell like shit during and after it. I shower put on deodrant regularly. Why do I still smell like shit.
>>
>>40032833

I know that smell anon and i honestly want to say im proud that you can recognize that. How humongous are you? You really need to make sure you are scrubbing good in the shower.
>>
>>40032901
I'm ashamed to say i'm 5'7 and 230 pounds
>>
>>40032833

I'm not sure but i think this problem is that you never wash your ass crack properly. Probably because it's so hard to reach. The reason I say this is because:

>fucking this fat chick once
>faint smell that might be shit lingering in the air
>not 100% if it's her or me, no big deal though
>we switch from missionary to doggy
>smell intensifies tenfold
>every time her ass cheeks wobble apart, smell this reeking shit smell
>realise that she never reached in there properly to clean them and the area had been left to fester bacteria over time

this is the same reason fat people attract flies around their crotch/anal areas more then normal people.

Whenever you're at home make sure to really wash the crack properly. When you sweat it probably mixes with the shit before evaporating.
>>
>>40032833
You need to be using antiperspirant, and don't apply it directly after a shower or it won't work.
>>
>>40032833
Wet wipes you lard ass. You probably don't do a good job wiping.
>>
File: 1484116283068.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1484116283068.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>40032833
>I'm fat.
I literally have no idea why you smell bad anon. I seriously can't even fathom any reason
>I'm fat.
as to why
>I'm fat.
you would be smelling bad
>I'm fat.
at all.
>I'm fat.
It must be your genetics.
>I'm fat.
Nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>40032938
That's not bad enough to be the only cause of stink. You need to use a quality body wash and give a GOOD scrubbing every morning. Exfoliate. Your skin should be pink when you're done. Find a HIGH QUALITY deodorant/antiperspirant combo. Don't go for cheap stuff.

Fresh and clean gym clothes every day. Clean socks. Replace your shoes frequently or look up ways to make them last longer and stay cleaner if you're on a budget. Apply baby powder to places on your body that get moist and rub. Wet = stink.

Use a gentle amount of scented spray. Overboard just brings way too much attention to your smell, not enough is not enough. One or two seconds of spray over problem areas.

If it's your junk or pits, trim them. The shorter hair will smell less because it will trap less bacteria.

If all of this doesn't help, your answer is in the food you eat. If you eat garbage,you will smell like garbage. Avoid processed food for a week and you'll notice way less body odor.

Good luck. Unlike some faglords I don't judge when fatties come to my gym, I feel briefly proud of them and then go back to my own shit.
>>
>>40032977
Top kek
>>
>>40033056
Underrated poster
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.