[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always see men eat massive portions and try to justify it with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Average-guy.jpg (14KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
Average-guy.jpg
14KB, 250x262px
I always see men eat massive portions and try to justify it with "men eat more" when it's clear that they don't need that much fucking food. They always have a flabby belly yet consider themselves "average" and label themselves as such on their profiles. They also have to have meat with every meal and think eating vegetables is effeminate. These are the same men who scoff at fat people (especially women) while being completely oblivious to the fact that they're overweight and ugly.

The vast majority of these guys would be considered medically overweight, but they're deluded into thinking they're average and would never describe themselves as fat, it's fucking stupid. Men seem to think that working out is all that matters and that portion control only applies to women.

Muscle fat is still fat. I don't care if you're fat with muscles, stop calling yourself average and fucking leave some food for the third worlders. Pics related, "average guy".
>>
>muscle is still fat

oh this is good I'm saving this one
>>
>>40029928
>and fucking leave some food for the third worlders
no
>>
>muscle fat is still fat
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>40029982
unironically this
>>
>>40029999
If you're fat with muscles, as in you have a huge flabby gut but have some muscular definition in your arms, you're still fucking fat.
>>
File: wefwef.jpg (126KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wefwef.jpg
126KB, 700x700px
>>40029928
i know pic related in real life and he's the epitome of what you described. makes fun of overweight girls for being fat and then will ask you if he's fat and expect you to sugarcoat it and say something like "oh no you're just big boned" fucking trash
>>
>>40029928
What level of giggle did you get while typing this out OP? Rega-giggles? Mega-giggle? Mega-giga-giggles?
>>
File: jrstanding.jpg (366KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
jrstanding.jpg
366KB, 400x550px
>>40029963
>a person can't have muscle and be fat at the same time
Fatty detected.
>>
>>40030070
I'm skinny, I just hate fat men.
>>
>>40030254
>t. Bullied by the fat kid in school
>>
>>40030254
You're gay is what it sounds like.

And I'm not even joking or trying to take the piss out of you as a stranger on the internet. You are not fully straight if you care that much about other men's bodies.
>>
>>40031484
It's probably an asshurt female
>>
>>40031517

>skinny
>makes troll posts on /fit/

Pick one.
>>
>>40031562
>Calling fat ugly men fat and ugly is "trolling"

Fatty detected. Did I hurt your feefees?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.