[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucker eats grass and looks like this. Is grass the ultimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
This fucker eats grass and looks like this.
Is grass the ultimate food?
Or is it proof that genetics and test levels are all that matters?
>>
stomachs designed specifically to digest grass helps.
>>
>>40028649
roiding for this...
traps are dead giveaway
>>
>>40028649
That ballsack tho
>>
>>40028649
Genetics
>>
>>40028649
I hope that thing never fucks my girlfriend.
>>
>>40028649
The only way this beaut could be more perfect is if it was black and had a bigger dick. Not that I can really see it, but dicks are never too small. I'm gonna jerk off to the thought of it consent-raping my girl and then me.
>>
>>40028649

That poor thing can barely walk because of all this muscle mass.
>>
>>40028649
Nutritionists HATE HIM
Click below to find out more
>>
>>40029049
Shoo shoo
>>
>>40028976
go back to /gif/
>>
File: Folli1.jpg (271KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Folli1.jpg
271KB, 480x800px
it is genetics, it lack muscle inhibiting hormone myostatin

genetically engineered mice that lacks myostatin have double the amount of muscle and mice that ALSO overproduce follistatin have FOUR TIMES the amount of muscle compared to a normal one
>>
>>40029049
It clearly can walk
Big muscles reducing movility is just a meme
>>
>>40029180
I'll have what he's having bartender.
>>
>>40029180
So he's like chad who with his superior genetics can be big and lean while eating PIZZA
>>
>>40029192
this

these mice >>40029180
showed no problems
>>
>>40029223
basically
>>
>>40029210
no problem bro you can just volunteer for the first human trials of follistatin altering gene therapy
>>
>>40029180
ok how do we transfer this to humans
>>
>>40028649

A vegancuck on test, tren and HGH would probably be 10x more ripped than the best natural omnivore bodybuilder.
>>
>>40029180
Laws against genetic experimenting in humans are stunting out evolution and making us dyel
Imagine being at natty limit by default
>>
>>40029263
CRISPR is the method that they used on the mice, first human trials started fall '16 on lung cancer patients by making their cells better at killing of the cancer or something
>>
>>40029274
Imagine everyone being at natty limit by default. Suddenly it's nothing to look forward to anymore.
>>
>>40028668
those are natty balls
>source
my shrunken roid nuts

at least my flaccid 1 incher hangs lower than my balls now ;)
>>
>>40029285
Without the worries of physical power we would conquer the galaxy by the next century
But realistically what would probably happen is that being weak and dyel was aesthetic because of the effort it takes since natty limit the new skinnyfat
>>
>>40029322
You could prevent that by making gene therapy expensive. Then only the rich would look like they even lift and it would remain attractive.
>>
Does taking HMB, Creatine and Leucine to reduce myostatin work?
>>
>>40029180
I'd assume this has a price
Shorter lives probably. It's not like myostatin is a bad guy, I read that without it the muscles deplete their ability to regenerate and might cause severe muscle loss at older age
But still these things show us that quality protein is not necessary for muscle building and you can eat junk and still grow if you are roiding of have the genetics
>>
>>40029180
THICC
>>
>>40029732
the brightest lights burn the shortest
>>
>>40029732
Fucking dammit. What about that German kid who was born with double the muscle mass of a normal human and he has extraordinary gains?
>>
>>40029180
There are some humans who have this genetic mutation.
i forget who, one i remember is some chinese fuck who was posted here a while back.
>>
>>40029792
He might or might not die young
It's not like everyone's body works the same. Usually germanic people have it easier to build muscle and they don't necessarily die younger
>>
>>40029322
Making weak and skinny people a rarity saved only for those who starve themselves or dedicate their lives to some form of eastern religion would be cool though.
>>
File: Das Rühl.png (754KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Das Rühl.png
754KB, 5000x5000px
>>40029897
> Usually germanic people have it easier to build muscle
I cant really second this.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.