[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ how possible is it for me to get considerable aesthetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Photo on 1-11-17 at 12.23 AM.jpg (151KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-11-17 at 12.23 AM.jpg
151KB, 1080x720px
hey /fit/
how possible is it for me to get considerable aesthetic by June?

Don't have a really strict plan for diet, just mostly eating chicken breast with a lot of hotsauce to make it bearable and vegetables, oatmeal for breakfast or just two eggs and some toast, I'm always slightly hungry though. Literally no snacks that I'm leaving out. I've slipped and had approximately two cereal bowls worth of chips in the past week, tbqh.

I'm doing A: squat day, legs and back B: deadlift day, chest and arms
All days:
- I begin and end with a 1 mile run going as fast as possible without resting
- Complete 3 supersets of pullups, lemon crunchers, and pushups because I enjoy it so much.

Also should I hunker down and count calories or just keep hungry all the time and eat healthy, as I am doing rn?
>>
>>40024418
whats around your nipples?
>>
>>40024452
hairy nipple rings lol
>>
Eat as much as you can, but not too much. If you dedicate your self, you can gain 10-20 pounds in the first 3-6 months and you will look decent to most normies.
>>
>>40024418
this pic is unflexed fyi
also bump
>>
>>40024418
Why cant you eat healthy AND bulk up ? Just eat bigger portions. Make a diet plan with a 500 calorie surplus and stick to that religiously. Make sure you take into account calories burned by cardio and weightlifting. Get enough protein in your system and do a hypertrophy based routine. June is a really tight deadline but you might be able to make some acceptable gains by then so that you'll look remotely human and not completely skelly. But if you plan to look "considerably aesthetic" by June, you might as well give up. People don't work out for years to look that way for other people to come in and do it in 6 months
>>
No.

Read the sticky.
>>
>>40025332
Found the guy with fucked genetics
>>
>>40024418
Gotta get toned for summer, right?
>>
>>40024418
June 2019
Sorry skelington
>>
>>40024418
if you stop drinking, go to bed at 10 and work hard in the gym you can see real change by june, and be in the better shape than ever overall

good luck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.