[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get myself to look like a cute dude, /fit/? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 53927897_p3_master1200.jpg (243KB, 711x769px) Image search: [Google]
53927897_p3_master1200.jpg
243KB, 711x769px
How do I get myself to look like a cute dude, /fit/?

I have admired this rare body type (pic related) for about two years now, and when asking how to be a cute boy, I get the "trap aesthetic guide" image. The truth is, however, that I'm not aiming to look "female" at all. What I really want is to just look cute without being what's basically a girl with a dick. I don't want to be a beefcake, and I don't want to be a skinny shit either. I just want to look nice.
>>
File: 53927897_p16_master1200.jpg (199KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
53927897_p16_master1200.jpg
199KB, 600x602px
Another reference for said body type because that one may be too obscured
>>
>>40023928
If you don't have a 10/10 face don't even bother.

Even if you did, you're so autistic you wouldn't be able to make it work anyway.
>>
>>40023996
Actually I take that back, being autistic will probably help you here
>>40023980
>>
>>40023996
>>40024005
>hurr discouragement
Fine, now give me real advice
>>
>>40024055
kill yourself
>>
>>40024055
That's a negative.

Legit, only try if you have the face to match.

If you don't you'll only be failing your own expectations.
>>
>>40024089
I'm asking how to try. Stop babbling with this "don't try if you don't have the face" bullshit.
>>
>>40023996
>>40024005
Yeah being autistic would actually help, since he'd be extremely dedicated to getting this body type and autism would be cute to a certain amount of guys with an opportunistic and teasing nature, so he might actually have an easier time getting dicks.

>>40023928
>>40024055

OP, really to get that body type let's say you have no muscle, you'd have to have a small frame to start and pray you don't have the barrel chest prevalent in norther europeans as well as some other ethnic groups.
Also having a somewhat androgynous or more feminine face compared to the male standard would help tremendously, as being overly masculine or ugly ruins this look completely.

From there, let's say you have a small frame like I have which is 6 inch wrists at 5'7", you'd then need to knock your BMI down to about 20-21.9 assuming you have a minuscule amount of muscle.
From then on, fashion your hair into a style that compliments your face, you don't exactly need long hair and if you have rather curly or wavy hair it'd most likely look like shit anyway.
Invest in hair removal products for your face and bodyhair, and if you have sensitive skin then opt for waxing or laser hair removal.
They have deals on laser hair removal for around one grand that run for a year, and you can get the treatments done whenever necessary.
Just tip them since they make shit money surprisingly, since the laser hair removal drones are just that - Temp drones from college.

As for fashion advice, honestly I'd recommend looking up fashion for a slimmer physique and also asking around on any of the fashion threads on /fit/ that pop up from time to time for some advice, as the people here are extremely vain and well versed in fashion.
That's about as far as I can help man. Being a faggot, it all just comes naturally, and you can have some muscle but not too much, I'd say 140lbs as an upper limit for 5'7" as an example.
Best of luck, faggot. Post boipussy in half a year when you get there.
>>
File: asdgf.png (43KB, 996x493px) Image search: [Google]
asdgf.png
43KB, 996x493px
>>40024128
screencapped for later use
thanks
>>
>>40024102
Fine... Just don't try, Worlds already chock-a-block full of faggots.

I fear it may explode into a giant rainbow should you continue in this direction.
>>
File: 1483966865811.jpg (37KB, 520x496px) Image search: [Google]
1483966865811.jpg
37KB, 520x496px
>>40024055
kys
>>
>>40023928
>I have admired this rare body type (pic related)
you wanna be a cartoon?
>>
>>40024174
Toon isn't a very big leap from being a Loon

He doesn't have far to go
>>
File: 1484258810800.jpg (50KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1484258810800.jpg
50KB, 750x701px
>>40024174
we all do
>>
File: 1453234658265.png (117KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453234658265.png
117KB, 400x500px
>>40024174
>not wanting to be 2D so you can live with your husbando
>>
>>40024146
You're welcome man.
Also, shit since you're polite I'll help out a bit more.
Fish Oil supplements are good as well, try getting the ones that have the highest amount of Omega-3s and also have Vitamin-D.
These supplements will help your heart, bones, teeth, muscles, and immune health, as well as make your skin, nails, and hair appear more healthy mostly due to the Omega-3s.

Try and limit your intake of redmeats (You can look up what those are) to about once a week to every two weeks, and stick to chicken breast and fish for your main source of protein, and try to consume fish/shellfish daily.
Redmeats are not very good for skin health, and having an imbalance between Omega-6 and Omega-3 is not good when Omega-6 is higher, but having too much Omega-3 is never a bad thing.

Pretty much, Omega-3 = Good in any amount; Omega-6 =/= good when significantly higher than Omega-3 intake. This is why it's important to consume fish/shellfish daily as more is only better, and having good skin is very important for this look.

Also, whole milk can negatively impact your skin, so go for something better on the skin and filled with Vitamin E which is also good for skin, nails, and hair, which is Almond Milk.
Almond Milk's affect on your testosterone is non existent. Almond Milk helps with the production of estrogen, but testosterone burns through estrogen and estrogen production, so the whole "Almond milk has female hormones and will give you tits" thing is false and made up by faggots who think vegan shit is the devil.

Another good thing, is to proportion your veggies/fruits much higher than your meats.
Say you have an 8oz fish fillet and about 11 medium shrimp, as is my daily intake of fish.
You'd want to have at the very least 3-4 pieces of fruit, and about 3 servings worth of vegetables.
I believe the ratio is about 6 to 1 in regards to fruits/veggies to meats, so keep that in mind.

Hope I helped OP, you're welcome.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.