[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you realize that if you talked to one girl for every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>TFW you realize that if you talked to one girl for every 15 posts you've made on 4chan you'd have a gf and not be a virgin right now
>TFW you realize that if you applied to one job for every 10 posts you've made you'd have your dream job right now
>TFW you realize that if you spend 1/10th of the time you've spent on videogames learning a productive skill, you'd be pretty good by now
>>
>tfw for every dubs I've gotten I could've gotten a (you)
>>
>>40022477
>tfw i give more (you)'s than I get
>>
>Quitting 4chan is the key to life
Search your hearts, you know it be true. I just love this place so fucking much though...
>>
>>40022499
delet
>>
>>40022434
have only gotten laid once brehs.
>>
>>40022499
You don't even know how often I've tried. I've been here since 2008. Fuck my ass
>>
File: 1476756454756.jpg (91KB, 717x616px) Image search: [Google]
1476756454756.jpg
91KB, 717x616px
>>40022499
I really really like pictures of cartoon frogs
>>
"Life is nothing but reps. But some people don't even lift." - Australian philosopher Zyzz Brah
>>
>>40022648
2005 here. I'm tired of this place. But I can't leave.
>>
>>40022704
DAMN
>>
>>40022434
you've gotta start now then OP. you have the rest of your life before you. cut down on the chins, pick up rockclimbing or cooking or some shit, and practice befriending girls. just apply to McDonald's , that's an easy enough starting point
>>
>after I got out of school in 07 it was impossible for me to find work throughout the recession
>worked some shit jobs
>need some new work so I started applying again last week expecting the same scenerio of my online applications being thrown into an e-trash bin like always
>i have 3 interviews next week

I guess you really do miss every shot you don't take.
>>
>>40022789
it's true
>>
File: 1480710559334.jpg (77KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1480710559334.jpg
77KB, 460x628px
>>40022667
This is my favorite Pepe
>>
>>40022434
i have a job i love, the women of my dreams and I am talented in specific hobbies

I still want to die
>>
>>40022487
pretty sure everyone does
>>
Fuck bro ,ur right ,bye
>>
>>40024375
cya
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.