[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Feels/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 53

File: Sad Dick.jpg (21KB, 568x346px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Dick.jpg
21KB, 568x346px
How we holding up /fit/

>Have psychiatrist appointment on monday
>Feel like constant shit
>Thoughts of just constant self-loathing and depressed as fuck
>Moods wildly fluctuate
>Withdrawn socially
>Drink and chainsmoke every night to sleep
>Haven't had sex in months
>Diet has fallen off, physique is shit now
>Literally lift so the daily nrush of endorphins keep me from killing myself

I hope things get better after Monday.
>>
Just be happy instead.
>>
>>40020812
If you think just going to the meeting will make things better, you're wrong. Its not a cure, its a step in the right direction.
>>
>>40020812
Dunno tbqh senpai no sign of the girl i fancy so eh
>>
Get medication
>>
Workout was shit today. Felt rushed in the squat rack since there was basically a line the entire time I was at the gym and didn't want to take up too much time even though I was trying to focus on form corrections, and now I feel bummed as shit and that the day was kind of wasted
>>
Snibeti snab
>>
File: christmas.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
christmas.gif
327KB, 834x870px
> meet 18yo qt girl
>awesome girl. great fun, social , very passionate about theatre
>7.5/10 looks,8/10 body, 9/10 personality
>friend sets me up with a date with here.
>we go pooling and at my place I cook for her
>watch Spiderman, 30 minutes in I kiss her
>very long makeout sesion, eventually she is topless on my lap both grinding and groping each other
> we lie down in my bed, I rub her pussy through het jeans untill she cums
>she sucks my dick, can't cum cause IDK, I always have a hard time cumming
>lie in bed, saying sweet things to each other and looking in each others eyes
>she eventuallyhas to go home, very passionate goodbye kiss
>go on a date a few dates later, talk for hours in a local bar
>kiss afterwards but not as passionate
about a week later when we're alone
>I think we shoudl stop seeing each other like this
>later texts that's she could really say what's on her mind and explains it by text.

> I really changed since university, I've always had an ideal image of a boyfriend
> but the last couple of months I've changed, I'm not looking for a committed relatingship right now
> I'm really sorry for you, I really like you but blah blah

cont.
>>
File: 1483780001805m.jpg (141KB, 1024x657px) Image search: [Google]
1483780001805m.jpg
141KB, 1024x657px
>>40020812
I've not been doing too well. Not bad, but not amazing. Lifts are progressing nicely though, just hit a pl8 on the ohp.
>>
>>40020812
Get a job for fucks sake
>>
File: beach.jpg (319KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
319KB, 1600x1064px
>>40022028
>today, we meet up for a project we are working on together
> large part of the night she is very passionately telling me about het theatre performances and showing dvd's of it
> eventually we are in her room talking about all kinds of stuff
>In hindsight I was probably the emotional tampon Pook taught me not to be
> eventually I go home, hug her goodbye.
>comtemplate if I should have kissed her
> go to 4chan

I serisously doubt what my current course of action should me
> completely forget about her and go chase different girls and sleep with my ex occasionally
> Fuck what she wants, if I want I will go get her and conquer her

what do /fit/ ?

also semi related; I just finished Pook of Pook and it really helped me with this.
>>
>>40022028
>>40022079
tell her you can't see her as less than a partner and move on. don't be used.
>>
>>40020812
Why do I keep fucking up dates bros?
>>
>>40020812
>>Literally lift so the daily nrush of endorphins keep me from killing myself

This is how you know you've made it.
>>
This week I laid in bed all week feeling like shit. I wanted to go to the gym each day but I was too preoccupied with my phone, browsing YouTube and 4chan.
>>
>>40022194
I want to add that classes start on Monday and I'm not looking forward to it. I haven't showered in a week. I hate life.
>>
File: life.png (95KB, 259x237px) Image search: [Google]
life.png
95KB, 259x237px
>gym closing after three years of going
>knew everyone there, they were family
>anytime I felt I was truly alone, I'd see my gym bros lifting and I'd be happy to see them
> more closer to them then my own family
>said goodbye today to some regulars

Love your gym anons, one day it will be gone.
>>
I have realized that I am only happy when I am distracted, I am happy when I am working, or at the gym. I am miserable when I am left to my own devices so to speak, I feel like I could be working on my future or bettering myself as a person doing leisurely activities. I barely have a social life at all.

Is this at all sustainable? Am I going to crack and actually deal with why I am unable to relax without feeling a constant anxiety of having work to do?
I am still young, not even close to being done with school but I am already displaying signs of a dysfunctional lifestyle.
>>
File: 1457349101420.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457349101420.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>Ask girl out for drinks
>Declines because she's 'too stressed out'
>Study all day to forget
>Workout, nearly tear myself in 2 doing deadlifts, foam at the mouth during pull ups to failure
>Stare at myself in the mirror, trying to see if there's really anything inside the dark pupils staring back
>Take long shower, can't even get myself hard to masturbate
>Eat an enormous dinner
>Drink a beer
>Practicing figure drawing for an hour while drinking more

2 0 1 7

the year I kill myself
>>
>>40023046
This is very relateable
>>
>>40020812
I am socially isolated like you, But feel no pain..I would like to have a gurlfriend maybe and some friends, but cant do to judt social awkardnrss and anxiety. Anyone have advice? Whenever i try to be social i just feel bad about myself
>>
Has anyone felt like they needed to hide the fact that they started going to the gym? Idk i cant think of any legitimate reason why i would want to but i keep finding myself avoiding the subject. Like i was leaving the house the other day with my gym duffel bag and my roommate was like
>"Oh anon you look all prepared with your bag whats in it"
>uhhh "i have stuff with me" and walk out the door.
Instead of just saying "oh im going to the gym". I havent told a single person that i either joined a gym or started going

Also i quit drinking 17 days ago and literally not a soul knows except for 4chan. Idk im not scared of failing by any means, i just haven't seen any reason to tell anyone either of these things. Which is understandable. But im also making effort dodge the subject.
>anon why arent you having a drink with us
>"oh i feel like im coming down with a cold and dont want to get sick"
>"oh im too tired, ill just fall asleep and throw of my sleep schedule"
>"oh i just dont feel like it tonight"
Idk its weird and i dont get why im specifically avoiding these two subjects.
>>
>>40023046
2016 was the year shit started falling apart
2017 is the year the piles of shit hit the fan

idk if i can take another year like last year m8
>>
>>40020812
>be weirdly obsessed with girl
>know that she's a bitch just by talking to her
>still speak with her for a while because desperation
>finally break free for a year
>she starts randomly liking my pictures on Instagram
>initiate conversation
>goes well
>become obsessed all over again

It's a good thing my friends warned me about here. A dime piece body but a harpy mentality. Still hard to get out of my head.
>>
>>40023162
Are... are you me?
>>
>>40022965
Same. 26 years old. I prefer to stay busy so even though my life is shit, it looks like I'm working at improving it.
>>
>>40023152
same my man, I haven't been drinking for six months or so, not that I drank a lot before that but I have just kind of quit completely, I haven't really talked to anyone about it. I also completely cut out sugar from my diet, I haven't talked about that either, and also I am regularly going to the gym but I haven't mentioned that.

I don't know what it is either, probably just don't want to attract the attention.
>>
>18
>went through puberty before all my friends
>unironically 5'6
>deep down i know im done growing

Heh at least i wont need a lot of rope, r-right guys?
>>
>>40023232
Hmmm, don't do it man. My friend hung himself just a few months ago. Was my gym bro too so yeah.
>>
>>40022079
> completely forget about her and go chase different girls and sleep with my ex occasionally

This one. Go no contact.
>>
>>40023232
You'll need more rope the shorter you are you dingaling, let's say you attach it to the ceiling, it's a longer distance between the ceiling and you the shorter you are, and thus the longer rope you'll need.

So don't do it anon it isn't worth all that rope
>>
Lost my gf because of the grass is greener mentality.

Fuck me fit. She wasn't perfect, but she was damn near close to it and I fucked it up.
>>
>>40023315
Nah because I've got a big ladder

Didn't take that into account did you?
>>
>>40023232
fuck that. Fuck you. Im 5'6". Lets fucking destroy.
>>
Don't know what to do with my life. Is being a electrician a good idea?
>>
broke up with GF 7 months ago, still think about her every single day. Its getting better an im slowly moving on. She says she's "seeing other people" although its not serious yet and she isn't :rushing into anything"

I still love her and want her, but im starting to accept that it just isnt happening right now.

was at the lowest point in my life in november. im getting better though
started back in the gym last week after a 4 month hiatus. dont really feel like lifting but what else am i gonna do
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483324377191.jpg (46KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483324377191.jpg
46KB, 547x480px
>>
>>40020812
Will I be happier once I get off this fucking deficit?
>>
Im 5'7 and approaching turbo-manlet status

Only just now starting to notice that it doesn't get better.

Going to look into that meme surgery to make me taller. honestly if I'm stuck being a big headed half person for the rest of my life then i will top myself.
>>
File: 1215.jpg (39KB, 599x602px) Image search: [Google]
1215.jpg
39KB, 599x602px
gf now ex

>1.5 month ago

didn't feel much but freedom since, but thats because her life was shitty and she couldn't make any life gains, her fucking sister tried to commit suicide, i staved till the end but i declared i could never deal with that kind of shit again.

I started working out again.

We work together, she recently got a promotion into the pharmacy which she wanted for so long. Theres a taller more attractive guy in that department, I think he's single too. fuck.

I feel stupid and vapid and vain and not happy at all. I feel selfish and sloth even though im moving forward in my life, all this progression with no meaning at all.

She wasn't the prettiest, maybe a 6 or 6.5, a little overweight, some stretch marks and stuff. But she had a heart of gold, and though her tastes in movies was a little retarded, she was a great person. It wasn't her, it was her fucking family, her shitty fucking sister, her horrible mom, and that goofy fucking dad.

I had forgotten what it was like to see smile at me, genuinely. I saw her car at work but i didn't see her. I had been looking for her. fuck.

I somehow justified this as i didn't want her sisters bi-polar to pass on to my kids, because that's hereditary.

Was it the right decision, i don't know, but i know i broke her heart, and i feel awful.
>>
>realize one night my dad will be 60 in 5 years
>working basically a dead end job and probably has not a lot of savings
>he has no friends, both of his parents are dead
>his two brothers live hundreds of miles away
>my mother left him last year and now he lives in a single apartment with my brother
>briefly became an alcoholic after my mother left but got sober again
>literally the only thing left to look forward to in life is his children
I just want to make my dad proud /fit/, Im his oldest son at age 19
>>
>>40023677
go to him. tell him you love him. Tell him you're proud of him and you're proud to be his son. it sounds dumb but everyone wants to hear that once in their lives.
>>
>>40023677
Make him the proudest dad ever. Life is hard for Dads.
>>
>>40022079
listen to me you fuckhead

DO NOT EVER FUCK AROUND WITH THEATRE CHICKS

they fucking live for drama, they feed off of it.

take this advice before you imminently figure it out on your own.
>>
Here's a feel. IDK if anyone can relate, probably not becuase I'm an aspie.

I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin and I don't care about my virginity at all.

I know how completely pathetic it is to be a virgin at my age. But I feel like I should be one of the people constantly crying "tfw no gf" and hating women, but I don't. All i ever see about relationships from a guy's perspective, besides sex, is pain. the guy having to take initiative, do everything, pay for everything, getting upset at girls' mind games and jealousy, having to reject their friends to hang out with the girl, and how after a breakup the guy is usually pretty upset (like comes on here to cry about it) for a while while the girl is onto the next guy within a week or two and doesnt give a shit about the guy.

I feel worse for seeing the guys who come on here to cry about their gf breaking up, or not having one, because it pains me to see my fellow guys in that position, being all messed up over a fucking girl. It's not worth getting upset over.

I even feel kinda bad if I happen to meander onto Reddit's gonewild board where hot ass girls post nude photos of themselves, and I see comment sections full of guys showering the girls with compliments and feel bad for them because it's like, why do you give these girls so much validation and boost their egos even more than they already are? it's not like they would ever give you a second look in real life

And i'm not trying to act like that whole "MGTOW" or "redpill" crap where women come to me and I refuse them all intentionally. No women approach me because I'm ugly as fuck, and I don't approach them.
>>
File: fred-dursttttttttsad.jpg (122KB, 999x666px) Image search: [Google]
fred-dursttttttttsad.jpg
122KB, 999x666px
Saturday night feels post. I just took a trip around Madison, just a little cruise downtown and back home, just to see what it was like out downtown. And I see all these couples walking around so happy, and I drive past Hop Cat and want to stop in, I drive past Wando's and see all the people waiting to get in and find people to have sex with for the night. And I'm just sad. The last year and a half of my life have been the hardest years, but the best years for my physical health. I used to be 400+ pounds, and I just hit 254 pounds today after gaining a bunch of water weight after eating poorly from christmas to new years and then some. I've been online dating for the last year and a half, had a couple girlfriends here and there but nothing that ultimately worked out into stay over for the night GF material, more like it lasted 6 weeks and was over. I've dated 6s and 7s through the last year, but within the last half of a year I've been able to date some legit 8s, and even a 9 here and there. I'm talking tall gorgeous, former collegiate volleyball player types for a couple dates. I've had dates with 10 women or so that went absurdly well by my standards (I'm great with dating, I'm not some quiet weirdo who doesn't know how to have a conversation) but holy shit, I keep hearing "Anon, you're such a sweet and kind and caring guy, but I just don't think it's going to work", or "I had a nice time with you, but you're not someone I can see myself marrying or having a family with". I know a few of these are no connection for them. I totally get that. I've ghosted some women too. I like to put a lot of it on the fact that I'm still 250 pounds, even if I carry it well, and I like to think I'm a handsome dude. But fuck, that TOO NICE, oh YOU'RE SO SWEET, stick in my fucking head. I know I'm too nice. I'm overly empathetic, and i fucking care, and it shows on my face. How do I grow an edge and stop being so fucking nice?
>>
>>40023850
>How do I grow an edge and stop being so fucking nice?

Lad, your relationships aren't doomed because you're "too nice", they're doomed for other reasons but that's what you've been told because people think it takes the edge off rejection.
>>
>>40023911
i do think that's a huge chunk of it though. girls don't want mr. nice until they turn 31 and realize they're all dried up. mid 20s girls don't want that.
>>
>>40023936

This may come as a surprise to you, but not all girls want the same thing.
>>
>>40023232
My cousin is 5'4. Dude is socially gifted and a top rate bboy dancer (has a shit ton of medals). Fucked a lot of asian puss now has a incredibly hot mexican gf

GG man im 5'6 you just have to improve yourself.

Git Gud
>>
>>40023850
Shut the fuck up. Women won't even look at me twice, let alone agree to go on a date with me.

>Boo hoo hoo I can't be happy with more than most people will ever have.

You aren't some undesirable who's stuck being alone 24/7. Learn to goddamn appreciate that.
>>
>>40023749

Iktf

Being a man in today's society is so fucking shit
>>
>>40023749
i feel you dude

i'm in a similar situation and it doesn't bother me that much. what does bother me is that i seem to be on a completely different wavelength than most people, in regards to this and many other things.
>>
File: tom-brady-chilly.jpg (65KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
tom-brady-chilly.jpg
65KB, 594x396px
>>40020998
i know that feel pal
>>
>>40024048
Ah yes, B.E urself
>>
a real human bean
>>
>>40022028
>very passionate about theatre
How was that not a red flag?

>"artist" sluts
>worst sluts
>>
>not eating all of the time
>acid reflux angry that I'm not eating

Fucking christ, let me sleep, stop waking me up in the middle of the night choking on stomach acid because I didn't eat three times as a normal person.
>>
reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!
>>
>>40023046
>Stare at myself in the mirror, trying to see if there's really anything inside the dark pupils staring back
>Take long shower, can't even get myself hard to masturbate
This is me.
>>
>ask crush out
>tells me she likes childhood friend
>no one to rant to because we're all close friends
Atleast I'm going back to my country for the holidays.
>>
>>40020812
Try taking up running bro, gives a whole other level of endorphin and mood boosts
>>
File: 1416342487150.jpg (157KB, 1125x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1416342487150.jpg
157KB, 1125x1083px
>she stops talking to me
>she stops posting on her social media as well
>>
>>40020812
Just an hero Anon
>>
>>40020812
Find God anon, go read the Bible, Torah, or Qu'ran. You'll find meaning in these books and realize that this life is but a passing dream. I hope you don't ignore this message, again, anon.
>>
File: 1483279462694.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483279462694.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
>>40022028
>>40022079
ignore her from now on and let her initiate contact if she wants anything concrete with you. Carry on with your life, download tinder if you dont have it and go after a few other women for a while and im sure she'll come back (it seems you dont have a problem attracting women, you'll be fine dude). If she does and says shes sorry and misses you and shit you have the ball in your corner to take whichever action you want. If you tried chasing after her now you're giving her all of the power in the relationship and letting her dictate the terms of it to suit her. Showing that you're indifferent to her being in your life or not shows her that you're strong enough to live without her and dont put her on the pedestal shes trying to force herself on (probably to test you). Women are like cats and will always come back for attention if

>a. they're attracted to you
>b. you show you're an emotional rock who doesnt depend on thier attention to get through life

I'd say the best scenario for you anon is to just let her go on her way, dont burn any bridges with her, find another girl and the girl you mention in your greentext will eventually come crawling back as a fwb. She obviously has a few red flags and im sure they'll become more apparent as you get to know her more. Just remember you have options and dont need to be tied down with the first girl you feel infatuated with.
>>
>>40027385
thanks bro, you really put my thoughts into words

also after hanging out with her last night, I noticed another red flag; she virtually only talks about herself. that is not necessarily bad, it can be real fun to listen to someone who is very passionate about something, but she told the same story a few times already. After a whiel she said '' well I need to stop talking about myself constantly''. I hoped she at least would asked me something about my life but nope.

also
>>40025353
>>40023735
can anyone elaborate on this?
>>
>>40023152

It sounds like you're worried about letting people know that you're working towards goals in case you fail.
Don't be worried - only you can fail yourself and you're not going to - right?
>>
>>40027184
>she blocks me out of the blue
>>
>>40027385
good advice
>>
>>40023520
thanks for this buddy, i'm in a similar situation and am learning to be grateful for what i have.
>>
>>40020812
Broke up with my GF or rather Ex-GF as of a week ago. Man i feel sad seeing her cry but man it had to be done there was no other way i'd be truly happy again in that relationship also better for her to find someone else.

Other than that lifts are skyrocketing fucking feels amazing.
>>
File: 0717 - JCaMq6h.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
0717 - JCaMq6h.png
490KB, 1280x709px
Anon psychology is not a science it is more like acupuncture or ancient Chinese medicine

Your "psychiatrist" is a Charlatan in fact he is probably worse as he most likely believes in his own pseudo bullshit

What you need to do is...

>Get moral/emotional support from your blood family
>Make active steps towards getting a different job/education depending on your situation
>Set you self a specific goal (Mine is to cut 3kg of fat so i can bulk again)

As your self dignity builds up in the next few months you can work on your more complicated needs such as getting a gf.

One step at a time anon, stay strong.
>>
>>40023446
>she isn't :rushing into anything"
sorry anon, this is a lie
>>
A girl tells you she's into you and proceeds to play silly mind games with you, what is a man supposed to do when all of her actions except for a couple do not support her words
>>
>>40027937
talk to her like the nicest person ever, but only talk to her in 4-7 hours delays
>>
>>40027937
don't play along in her mind games. Can you elaborate on what kind of games?
but in general, YOU are supposed to lead, so you do whatever the fuck you want and askk if she wants to come along. but remain in control

You are the great catch
>>
>>40027914
Not him but
>implying my bloodod family isn't the issue
>>
>>40027914
>anon is actively seeking help from a professional in order to better his life
>tries to convince him not to based on his own experiences and offers vapid, "just make a change, Bro!" advice

Jesus you are one self-absorbed cunt, you know that?
>>
File: 264654.jpg (204KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
264654.jpg
204KB, 600x400px
>>40027914
Tom Cruise pls go
>>
>>40023046

wait for trump to fix everything m8
>>
>>40027937
>"Do not test me"
>>
>>40027965
So basically ignore her?
>>40027976
Well i am leading the whole situation somehow but well still
You know the usual sort of games like she'd tell me she wants to see me yada yada and if i take an active step towards doing that, we have met up a few times before, she goes all defensive and tells me she is unsure if she should

>>40028128
If i'd get a dollar for every time i've told her that i'd be fucking rich
>>
File: bee.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bee.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>40027990
>>40028047

Look there is nothing wrong with telling him just to bee himself.
>>
>>40028163
Do you even keep up with the memes?
>>
>>40028215
Not really no haven't been on this board in a while why? was that a meme?
>>
>>40023152
I have the same. I'm too afraid to talk about the fact that I'm trying to improve myself on many levels. Everytime the gym comes up in a conversation my voice starts going soft and starts cracking, I have no idea what's going on. I think it's because I'm afraid that people will call me DYEL when I've been hitting the gym for so long already
>>
Honestly, i'm afraid of life bros... I mean, i'm not socially awkward, and i don't feel pressure when talking to people, i mean, i'm afraid it ain't going to workout. I've undertaken every possible step to better myself.

I'm learning everyday, i'm going to gym, i'm using my spare time for mind gainz, reading books, doing online courses and all that shit, but i still feel like it won't work out. I'm afraid that my dedication, and my hard work are gonna go to waste.

That's the moment i tell myself that it's gonna be ok, i'm gonna get where i want to be, but i still have that little doubt in me. And i's honestly getting pretty taxing. i.e i was ill this week so no gym, and now i am having problems with going and working out, cause there's this little voice that says "it doesn't matter anyway, just give up"

Normally i'd just fucking ignore it and do it either way, but t's getting pretty tiring, especially because my workload is really big. What do i do bros ... ?
>>
>>40028502
Also, every time i do something that does not produce some kind of profit i feel like shit for wasting time, and i start procrastinating even more. I really want to get into this mode, where i can just do it and stop wasting my time, but it just doesn't seem to work... I'm honestly pretty clueless about what to do now.
>>
How do i effectively let go of my past
>>
>>40028535
turn towards God, tardo
>>
File: 1453852241800.jpg (230KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453852241800.jpg
230KB, 1280x800px
>>40020812
Not very good.

I'm 23 and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. I've been in college for 5 years now and I'm still a junior. I've dropped/failed a few classes, so thats why I'm so behind.

As of now I'm in accounting, but I really don't think I want to do this for a living. I work at a shitty store and make ok money, but its not enough to make a good living.

My lifts have been getting good, but at the same time I feel like lifting is the only thing that makes me happy. I'm still a virgin and I've still never had a gf. Its also been over a year since I've hugged a girl, so the loneliness is fucking getting to me more.
>>
Bros you can't fix a girl who is influenced by society around her so much up to the point that she's not capable of choosing what is best for her can you?
>>
>making gains
>taking care of my body
>pursuing other girls
>trying to move on from ex gf
>every night she haunts my dreams
>dream of her being happy with her new bf, having a family, getting back with her, etc.
>wake up feeling miserable

She showed up again last night too.
>>
>>40028565
Not gonna dwelve deep into the past, but God, church, and especially pastors are things i'd rather hve nothing to do with.

>inb4 molested as a kid

No but as i said, i have a bad history with them, andi don't want anthing to do with them
>>
>>40028671
Your choice to drown in self pity or move on anon accept that it's over work on yourself and do not under any circumstances think it would work again
>>
File: 1484436243674.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484436243674.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>
>>40028685
>and he wonders why he has mental disturbances
>>
>>40028671
>>40028709
this. you can either grow from the relationship or forever be set back. you have to move forward and never look back. i'm going through the same thing but what keeps me going is self improvement and the knowledge that she is gonna be fat as fuck in a few years. if not then, then definitely after kids.
>>
>>40028743
don't even think about how she might end up just live your life bro it's over it had a reason and let it be that
>>
>>40028709
>>40028743
I'm trying man. Unfortunately I can't control my dreams.
>>
>>40028766
are you really trying? you don't seem so you seem like you're actively thinking about her stop thinking start acting
>>
>>40028737
Don't even have anything against god himself, but Catholic church as a organization is something i despise. Especially those kid fuckers in cassocks. Fuck them. Also, it's not like i have mental problems, it's just that i'm a little bit afraid that's all. I could probably go on with my life norally with doubts, but i just want to know if there's a way to go on without them.
>>
>>40028772
Well I got another girl to go out on a date with me soon, I've tried to keep myself occupied with hobbies, and trying out meditation
>>
>>40028784
religion is good people are bad go back to God and stop being so childish
>>
>>40028807
see there you go don't call it date just now just have some fun with her
>>
>>40028808
How can realigion be good if people that represent it are bad ? Also, my ethical spine is really different from the "normal", accepted one, and i'm not gonna change it just because some fucker in a gown told me to.
>>
>have feels for girl at work
>she has a great sense of humour but she has a bf too
>always asking me questions about me and my personal life
>also gets in my way all the time and constantly touches me in my abs/under my armpits
>tonight is her last shift before she leaves

i know she has the feels for me but i don't want to get involved with someone who's dating. also pretty sure that armpit shit is something to do with pheromones or something
>>
>>40028852
Been there done that don't do it if she's looking for a way out she should initiate it
>>
>>40028833
religion is merely a mode to worship God the people doing that incorrectly doesn't affect God being real and your need to pray
>>
Go for a run instead.

Endocannibinoids > endorphins.
>>
File: 1467690980103.png (521KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1467690980103.png
521KB, 800x559px
I need your help, lads

>at a club with friends
>deep house blasting very loud
>dancing with my buddies
>i drink only a little, so just a bit drunk
>notice qts 8/10 and 7/10 behind me dancing
>i turn and start dancing with them
>the 8/10 blonde with a great face and ass smiles at me
>smile back
>start dancing with her
>after a while i ask her name
>introduce myself
>ask her age
>autism.exe
>i have no idea what to say next, so i keep dancing with her
>times goes on, she smiles at me sometimes
>i try to get close to her so i can kiss her
>she demonstrates no reaction
>think to myself "i need to have the guts to lean in for a kiss"
>goes on for a ridiculous amount of time until she goes away
>her friend even got out of there to leave us alone for some time
>didn't pick her up
>still a kissless virgin at 19

Help, /fit/, what should I have said to her? I really don't know how to escalate to anything that could possibly end up in me kissing her?
pls no bully
>>
File: tumblr_o8sn6mCe1f1ro7rpno1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8sn6mCe1f1ro7rpno1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x423px
>>40028813
I'll try man! Thanks
>>
>>40029073
youll make it
>>
>>40029033
>>i drink only a little, so just a bit drunk
Found the problem
>>
>>40029033
No need to talk anymore, you could've just danced very close to her, touching each others body, some grinding, then go for the kiss.
>>
>>40029107
Should I drink more? w-what about the gains?

>>40029150
I tried doing that, but she didn't react too much, just kept dancing. Is it because I took too long? She was definitely into me cause she was smiling a lot
>>
>>40029202
>Is it because I took too long?
Probably, next time just go for the kiss. If she pulls away but laughs and keeps dancing with you, just laugh it out and try a bit later, she's just playing hard to get.
>>
Guys, a girl likes me and i like her, had one date kissed, but shes not really giving me anything when texting, wheve known eachother for 3 years but just now started dating. She just got out of relationship of 3 years, she being distant so idk how much i should push for a date or text about small talk. When am i being too indulgent? Like i want to text her all day, but obvs not a good idea.
>>
>>40029232
Thanks, I'll just do it next time.
>>
>>40029202
If it will help you just go for the drink, you have already drank some

>>40029232
>Just go for the kiss
She pushes you away with a disgusted look
>>
>>40029261
>orbiting a whore for 3 years so you can lick up some other guys cum from her snatch
hahahaha, please be a joke
>>
>>40029261
You might just be her rebound anon. Be careful and don't get your hopes up
>>
>>40029261
>>40029306
she's def using you as a rebound
>>
>>40029298
Not orbiting, whe havent spoken in those years. Just got to know here before she got a relation, then didnt see her for 3 years.
>>
>>40029261
>She just got out of relationship of 3 years
rebound city incoming
>>
>>40029306
>>40029312
Dont think so, she told me she had feelings than she broke up with her boyfriend, she had feelings for me before she dated that dude too, but because of events it didnt become anything.
>>
>>40023749
You might just be asexual masterrace anon
>>
>>40029293
>She pushes you away with a disgusted look
If that happens just move away. If she's dancing close with you and grinding there's a high probability she likes you and wants to kiss, that's what people go to clubs for.

If she definitely doesn't like you and/or doesn't want to make out, just move on, at least you tried and won't be waisting more time dancing with her when you can meet other girls.
>>
>In an orchestral audition cycle
>three auditions coming in over the next two months
>have to practice minimum four hours a day
>super high stressed and still continuing working out
>lost 12 pounds the past few weeks
>will probably continue on this trend unfortunately
>also tfw no gf and haven't talked to her since Christmas
>>
>>40029033
You've got to stop putting so much weight on the reactions of women and what they think of you. You're in a crowded club and everybody else is drunk, if she rejects you nobody is going to bat an eyelid. You can just go and dance with someone else or dance with your bros if she does. Also women expect you to initiate and if shes dancing right next to you smiling for extended periods of time shes probably waiting for you to do so. Do a bit of grinding before hand and get close to her as >>40029150 says and then if you're dancing behind her pull her head to the side gently by her jaw so shes looking back at you and go for a kiss. If shes ahead of you then just do the same but grab her by the waist. Continue kissing her for a while then grab her hand, take her to the side of the dancefloor and continue.
>>
getting in shape didnt do anything
>>
File: book of the new sun.jpg (430KB, 800x1158px) Image search: [Google]
book of the new sun.jpg
430KB, 800x1158px
I was in a relationship for about two years that ended 8 months ago. Since it ended I have not been on a single date. Women just don't seem interested in me. The few times that a girl has said yes to meeting up with me (over tinder, in-person women show no interest), they all stop answering after agreeing. I don't understand.
>>
>>40029426

Thanks anon, I really appreciate the knowledge. Rationally I know it doesn't matter if she rejects me, but in my core I'm still afraid of being rejected, I need to work on that
>>
>>40023677
fuck man... this is exactly my life and I'm doing my best to make both of my parents proud..
>>
>>40029666
Don't worry young anon, it's a matter of practice, like any other thing in life.
>>
Vaguely revised for finals (they start tomorrow) but still slacked off most of the day, especially didn't go swimming as I fucked my face up yesterday and I don't wanna turn the Uni pool red (and don't want chloramines in my wound).

I'm probably gonna kill it tomorrow though, so there are good feels as well
>>
>>40029665

Hey we have the same taste in books, anon! *bro fist*
>>
>>40029340
dude the same thing happened to me quite recently she is definitely using you as a rebound or at least will because her head is an emotional roller coaster right now she'll jump to her ex after being with you for a period of time because she's gonna compare you with him and all that stuff either give her time to settle herself with her situation or get hurt badly
>>
>>40030203
Gene Wolfe deserves recognition outside of SciFi. His prose and story structure are beautiful
>>
I fucking did it, after like 7 months of constant rejection, embarrassment, and lonliness
>Went out on a date
>Went very well, lots of hand holding, hugging, etc
>Drop her off at home and saying goodbye
>Go in for the kiss, make out for a bit
>Says she can't wait to see me again
I fucking did it boys, I fucking got a gf
>>
File: honey.png (208KB, 502x419px) Image search: [Google]
honey.png
208KB, 502x419px
>>40030247
O poor naive soul
>>
>>40030294
Trust me, I know what I am, but idc
>>
>>40029340
Dude, been there done that, she is, 100 % using you. Believe you don't want to waste your time on her. I know it may sound stupid to you, and she is definetely not that type of girl, but the truth is, she IS that type of girl, so drop her, and go chase some other girl
>>
>>40030328
don't you think calling her your girlfriend after one date is a bit too fast? lots of people casually date and make out with people, but this rarely has anything to do with boyfriend/girlfriend commitment
>>
File: 7946184.jpg (496KB, 1200x901px) Image search: [Google]
7946184.jpg
496KB, 1200x901px
>>40030247
Proud of you Anon
>>
>>40030360
agreed
>>
>>40030235
>>40030360
Thanks guys, but is she really using me? She sais she doesnt want a relation for a long time and wants to have the situation settled down before we go further than the kissing. She had her chance to just have rebound sex with me a few times, i even asked if she just wanted casual sex but she told me she didnt want to be fwb because she already had feelings for me.
Iknow maybe im just trying to convince myself here, and i know its a retarded situation. But idk if shes using me, atleast not concious. If so, maybe i should just turn in my v-card with her and leave...
>>
>>40025379
Thanks anon.
>>
>>40030522
Just have sex if you can its not that big a deal
>>
>>40030537
no problemo
>>
>>40030522
>but is she really using me?
Nobody knows that except for her. Just be careful.
>>
>>40030694
Yeah, i think i caught the feels big time. Ill take a step back and see what will happen i guess, maybe just ask her if im a rebound.
>>
>Already saw multiple psychiatrists
>Fixed my head and working to keep fixing it
>Cut drug use to 0
>Not really socializing but working on it
>Strong as ever but lost some weight on lifts, probably because I'm doing everything with perfect form or a focus on form
>Aesthetically recomping CHEST SHOULDER ARMS with agile but strong legs. Looking good
>Changed diet from IF to strong breakfasts (500-750kcal at least) and a big meal in the day with something light at night to fully hit macros
>Cut several supplements out of my pre and post workout
>QTs merlin
>>
Badly. My first and only love dies over a year ago. Even though I struggle to live through each day for the sake of the people who care about me I don't do it for myself at all. I'm just slowly committing suicide through age. All I want is for this long and vivid nightmare to end.
>>
>>40030730
don't ask her just tell her that you want more out of it than just something on the fly and ask how she feels about it
>>
>>40020812
Take acid, lsd helped me overcome depression
>>
>>40020812
Failed another paper. Basically the 2 weeks I assigned myself to study turned into a blurry panic fueled nightmare.
Now I just feel worthless. Been lifting and servicing my car.
3 year degree is probably goons be 4.
>>
you know i told you i wouldn't text you you don't need to block me for that, think it's pretty childish imo
>>
>>40030776
Shell probably say yes, but than its back to square one, is she eventually gonna compare me and the ex etc and will she just rebound me eventually or go back to the ex. The answer only give certainty when she sais no...
>>
File: 1447470569679.jpg (30KB, 620x478px) Image search: [Google]
1447470569679.jpg
30KB, 620x478px
>>40020812
>living with mom because college is fucking expensive
>hadn't seen her in years until i moved in to go to school here
>realize over the course of a year shes a functioning alcoholic
>passes out on the couch every night with a glass in hand
>leaves front door/garage open constantly
>drives drunk to get more wine
side note, ive tried everything to get her to stop driving drunk (physically and verbally) because im not cool with that shit, but she somehow manages still and ive considered calling the police on her but then ill be fucked
>try and confront her about it
>she screams in my face telling me i can get the fuck out if i don't like it
>realize she isn't the same person who raised me

don't really know what to do at this point, i either have to continue living in this nightmare while i finally achieving a higher education or move back to my hometown which i fear due to being depressed for years there before
>>
>>40031216
I guess just sit it out bro. Leave her be and focus on your own life.
>>
>>40020812
>Laid off my job in December
>Declined for employment insurance
>now working some shitty warehouse job
>started smoking pot a lot again, helps to cope with being depressed but noticing short term memory issues and major brain fog
>virgin
>actually maintaining a pretty decent diet and gym routine

November to present has been some very challenging times, Although things are far from perfect I understand they could be much worse so that's what keeps me going. Just a few more weeks of this shitty job to get me back on my feet, after which I will find another job in my field and get my life back together.

I do really enjoy the extra time I have right now though, it's almost made me question my life a bit and the direction it's going. I am at a crossroad with multiple aspects of my life, I have felt like selling my car and using some of the money I have saved away to start a new life somewhere else.
>>
>lifting for almost 2 years
>can't even bench 1 plate still
>down 70 pounds
>still 30 to go
>increment weight by 2.5lb gains every 12 weeks at best
>going to look like shit at the end anyways because of stretch marks and loose skin
>>
>>40031216
>Wait til she's arrested
>Take over the house
>Free rent 4evr
>>
File: 1457670687714.jpg (49KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
1457670687714.jpg
49KB, 400x341px
>>40030247

Champion
>>
>>40023353
same ffs, still think about it once a week at least.
>>
File: IMG_9222.jpg (74KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9222.jpg
74KB, 480x720px
>>
File: IMG_9223.jpg (68KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9223.jpg
68KB, 650x360px
>>
File: shinjishock.gif (159KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
shinjishock.gif
159KB, 700x438px
>tfw finished counted calories with current normal eating habits

To lose weight, I need to eat about 10,500 calories a week. Just involving the shit I need to cut out, (pizza, excessive soda, and candy), totals to roughly 8,300 calories a week.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>Gf of 2 years left me
>fell for the "just friends" meme
>last few months were emotionally draining
>also physically draining because of a shitty job
>finally removed her from everything in my life
>been fucking around with an ex from years ago, nothing serious
>socializing more

I've never felt better and it's only going to get better from here on out. I'll have more time to myself to lift and focus on mental gains.
>>
>>40020812
I sent a dick-pic to my cousin on whatsapp. She blocked me.
>>
File: 1478367955954.gif (759KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1478367955954.gif
759KB, 245x245px
>>40028721
>>
>>40032690
Are you a manlet or a girl? you don't need to eat 1100 kcal/day to cut you moron
>>
File: 1477877536670.gif (157KB, 654x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477877536670.gif
157KB, 654x700px
>have a thing with a girl i really liked
>things are going well
>literally lasts for a month
>she cucks me for another dude
>her friends and my friends basically call her a slut
>feels bad
>occasionally she tries to message me
>keep ignoring her
>feels alright boys
>>
>finally muster up the courage to as the girl at the gym for her number after having a few short but good conversations with her
>obliges but I spaghetti right after getting it
>text her the next day if she wants to get something to eat
>says she has work Saturday but doesn't suggest a reschedule
>say cool, lemme know when you're next available
>doesn't respond
And the bad thing is I see her at the gym all the time. Do I act like nothing happened, because I'd rather not pursue her any longer...but if I stop talking to her then it would look like the whole situation bothered me.
>>
>>40033494
I'm a girl. I'm 5'1" and weigh 165 lbs. You tell me if my calculations are correct or not.
>>
>>40024236
>. what does bother me is that i seem to be on a completely different wavelength than most people, in regards to this and many other things.

im assuming you're gone, but if you happen to see this, what thigns are you talking about? im probably the same

>>40029355
i dont think im asexual. i find girls attractive and all. i just dont get really upset about my virginity and no gf
>>
>>40034275
act like nothing happened
>>
>>40034275
Stop talking to her. By doing what you did, you've now shown her that you are, or at least were, trying to date her and she has no interest in you. She will now look at you like a lesser person because you're now "below her standards"

And the whole thing about "making it look like it bothered you" is bullshit. Stop making yourself beta by having her reject you yet you still try to hang around her and talk to her. It would be one thing if you two went out a few times, or at least once, and something didn't click. But she didn't even give you a chance, that's how low she thinks of you.

And you know for a damn fact there's no reason to continue talking to her. You aren't going to try to "remain friends" with her, because you know female friends who you have no chance at sex with provide zero value to guys.

Just say "hello" now. Don't initiate conversations with her. Let her be the one to initiate from now on.

By the way, I'm a virgin saying this. So I'd really like to get an idea if my take is correct, or completely autistic drivel..
>>
>>40034780
your take is correct. no reason to not be friendly, but no reason to pretend like you are nothing more than fellow gym regulars
>>
>>40032690
eating less is quite easier than eating more. Make an effort you fucking bitch.
Women are so damn useless
>>
>>40034508
I'm 5'9 170 male, you must be thicc
>>
>>40023749
You're literally me.
>>
>>40035039
i'm 24, kissed like 5 girls, gotten 2 bjs from 1

i decided i never want to fuck a pussy but only mouths and anuses of females because that would be funny to me, go through life doing that to many women but keeping that vaginal virginity

also because i never ever want kids ever

we'll see how it goes
>>
>>40028625
Brah keep your head up set some serious goals and take this whole accounting thing seriously. get close to family and friends and be there for them now so that they'll be there for you in the process of achieving said goals. Remember we're all going to make it some faster than others but it's not a race :')
>>
>>40035072
Godspeed anon. It would be hilarious if you never inserted your penis in a vagina and then died at 90 absolutely a chuckle
>>
Asked a girl over for a movie. Took yohimbe. She thought I was nervous, but I was actually getting a large adrenaline kick. Totally blew it with her, am probably gonna get the friends talk.

Am motivated. Will hit the weights tomorrow. Will cut. Will get better. Will fuk a better looking hoe with aesthetics.
>>
I'm super fucking stressed out it's 4:06 AM here and I have an exam at 2 PM but I just dont know it yet
>>
>>40035113
Thanks brother. Are you gonna earn your robe and hat?

>>40035125
LOL i can relate. That fucking manic energy from yoh
>>
>>40035167
'You're so uptight'
'am not'
'yea you are'
I poured her a glass of wine and was almost startled by how jttery my hands got. It's been weeks since I last took yohi, so it really made a difference.

I've already been joked with about roids in school ('if you stop, then will the gains stay'), and all that gay shit, am still a DYEL though.

No fucking way am I telling a girl that I'm mixing cutting/potence drug that pushes shit tons of adrenaline with alcohol.

I sometimes get uber-confident with yoh. Kinda weird, sometimes it tires and makes you twitchy, sometime's you're invincible.
>>
>>40035167
lemme ask you, that whole "not fucking them" thing, have you like, actually withheld it from them? like literally tell them "im not gonna fuck you" or something?

or just what youll do from now on
>>
>>40035279
Dude don't drink on yoh. MAOI's plus alcohol are a recipe for bad news. Plus you're trying to shed wtf are you doing wasting that effort and money.

>>40035287
I teased a girls pussy with my cock before around the pussy lips but I already knew I wasn't gonna fuck her because no condom and she was a sloot
>>
File: 1484144004175.png (12KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1484144004175.png
12KB, 960x498px
>>40020812
>really into a girl
>she's into me too
>texting earlier today
>casually drops "im mtf"

got sent on the ruse cruise of a lifetime brehs. what do?
>>
>>40035431
You abort mission, what else?
>>
>>40035431
you made it bro, livin the dream

bro tier gf with bussy you can fugg raw all dai
>>
>>40035431
post pics and we'll tell you
blur eyes if paranoid
>>
>>40035479
Dat vag is an abomination. But if the boipussi is any good...
>>
>>40035479
>>40035431
This. You were already attracted to her.
>>
File: IMG_0450.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
Going to ride my motorcycle to the gym very loudly and lift heavy in honor of all of you.
>>
File: 1459658049119.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459658049119.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>40035479
>>40035533
p-pretty sure benis is still attached brehs. >she hasn't mentioned anything about having surgery
>>
>>40035554
nice pic. lifting really is a blessing isn't it. thank mr. skeltal, thank mr. mussel, thank mr. body in general
>>
>>40035564
just give us pics man come on

what are you afraid of, you're bigger and stronger than her right

send her my way if you can't hangle the dangle
>>
Constant thoughts of inadequacy mixed with little to no social interaction after all my friends left for uni while I decided to stay at home to save money leads to depressing thoughts and sometimes anxiety. Spend my days on the internet when I am not doing homework or lifting. Feel like I am never going to make it, that I am not good enough for a girlfriend right now because I don't have the body that I want. Self-loathing and days filled with dread when I'm not lifting. Doing nofap/porn, 15 days in and feel just as bad as when I do jerk off. Keep telling myself I'm gonna make it, just don't know when.
>>
File: 983.jpg (23KB, 480x232px) Image search: [Google]
983.jpg
23KB, 480x232px
>>40035617
College transfer letters come out soon, anxious that I will just get rejected again and will have to settle for a school instead of going to the one that I want. Don't want to go back to college on tuesday because I know I'll have to cut back on working out how I want because I'm gonna have to study again. Things could be worse but whatever.
>>
>>40027605
yea, not OP here. Theatre chicks do theatre because they are "E" as in exhibitionist. They require attention, and crave the validation of stimulus. They constantly roleplay all kinds of situations and need this drama in real life-- they need it to feel significant.

i mean, date em if you want-- you'll still be dead in a hundred or two hundred years. but many of them are certifiably crazy and they are all going to be unstable-choke-me-harder types to a one who either will jump on anything that moves or turn on you.

I speak in generalizations but have seen enough firsthand to do so.

Pussy counselor here to answer addtl q's-- have been in over 400 confirmed pussies over
>>
>>40028852
she just wants to feel special and important. you are taking the correct approach
>>
>year and a half ago reach goal weight
>feel phenomenal
>running a seven minute mile for the first time in my life
>previous attempts while ambulocetmode clocked in at 17+ mins
>lift for a year nonstop up to that point
>1.5, 2, 2.5, 3
>getting mired like I never imagined possible
>feel unbelievably happy all the time, marveling at my body's newfound strength, stamina, and flexibility

>work out of town
>come back
>friend sets me up with a friend of his
>fat chick, like high test but with a big ol gut
>first chick I go after, after achieving such a massive milestone for myself
>we begin to date
>I get dragged down with her bad habits
>constantly going out
>constantly eating out
>never off the damn phone
>no time to ever properly exercise
>no time to paint/draw
>no time for vidya

>gain 65 fucking pounds
>fall into depression
>no longer with her
>she's become "being healthy is my #1 priority!" type
>my anger is reaching its limit, overriding sadkunt.exe
>get new job
>coworker says, "no offense, but you look disproportionate."
>on the week I had begun buckling down on studying proper anatomy and proportions
>telling the artfag he's disproportionate

>no, that's fucking it. No more.

And now here I am a week later, seething with disgust for myself and what I let myself become. My closet is filled with all my clothes from back then, and none of them fit. I'm so fucking angry /fit/. The first time I did this, I soaked in all the FPH threads, all the mirin' threads, all the information I could, and turning my hatred for myself outward and manifesting it through intense cardio and lifting. And now, I'm going to do it again. Edgy as it sounds, self-loathing is going to get me to my goal again.

Signed,

Former hamcosmos turned normal human being, turned mid-class planet of lard.
>>
>>40035722
you can do it faggot, just look at all the digits in this thread
>>40035588
>>40035533
>>40034955
>>40034822
>>40031966
>>40031377
>>40030244
>>40029033
>>40028833
>>40028233
>>40028166
>>40027977

and many more! you could say that they are represented in a disproportionate amount
>>
>>40035072
good thing you'll never reproduce.
>>
>>40035933
i know right!
>>
>>40034864
Rude. I am eating less quite easily. I was just sharing my shock on how much damn calories I was eating. Relax.

>>40034955
No, just fat.
>>
>>40035962
good luck unfatting yourself
>>
>want to lose my gut
>0 access to a gym
>0 equipment
>>
>>40036734
Good news! You don't need equipment to lose bodyfat.
>>
>>40036734
And you don't even have to do anything! No activities involved, just wait it out.
>>
I hate myself for fucking a fat chic but especially after seeing her naked most shameful thing I've ever done
>>
>>40020812

On a cut, it's cool. Woke up this morning with a sore throat so that sucks. Not hitting the gym today then, I'll do it tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_2395.jpg (42KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2395.jpg
42KB, 480x411px
>been dating qt3.14 on and off for year
>she has literal aspergers
>decide I love her
>she uses me for sex
>she sleeps around like typical modern western woman
>she won't believe that a lean built handsome, 25 year old 6'2" man out of her league wants to be in committed relationship with her
>I want the one I can't have
>she will be gone soon and forget me
>I probably will never forget her

>tfw I'm improving my life in every way possible but deep down I know I'll never be happy
Why am I cursed with these beta tendencies?
>>
>>40023677
please anon tell him you love him and hangout with him. go to the local buffalo wild wings next weekend and watch the afc/nfc championship games if he likes football. go take him out to the movies and watch something cool.
t. anon who waited too long and now he's gone. dont make my mistake.
>>
>>40036734
run anon, run.
>>
>>40036020
Thanks. I'm excited to regain control of my body, one day at a time.
>>
>>40037350
>tfw I'm improving my life in every way possible but deep down I know I'll never be happy

iktf. We can only do so much to change our inner selves I guess. My standards for a partner are really low I'd say but damn does it feel like I don't do everything in my power to raise myself to the high standards of others.
>>
File: IMG_0356.jpg (58KB, 587x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
58KB, 587x773px
>>40020812
>just started my /fit/-journey
>tired of being overweight
>I'm 5 11 and 240 lbs
>losing some weight, but it ain't easy
Am I going to make it bros?
>>
>>40037628
Only if you want to.
>>
>>40020812
I hope it goes well Anon I just started seeing a psychiatrist for lots of the same issues. I was hoping to just hop on some meds that will make me feel better, but I made the mistake of telling him about my drinking problem and how I had a problem with painkillers for a bit. It's been helping. What helped for me was to tell him how you feel and you don't know how to change it. Tell them you want to learn how to think differently. Good luck
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (646KB, 2200x1477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
646KB, 2200x1477px
>>40035554
Reporting back. Was a good lifting session.

Saw a freshly dead cat that had been run over just outside my apartment. It's jaw was smooshed out of its face. Life just needlessly vanquished in an instant of total randomness.

You never know when your're gonna go. Make the best of the time you have, be the best version of yourself you can be. Its fucking hard I know, but we'll make it.

Good night fellas.
>>
File: 1479885240472.jpg (135KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1479885240472.jpg
135KB, 736x550px
My ex and I were together for five years, but we split up because I'm a retard and for some reason thought the only way to save her from getting hurt by my eventual suicide was to push her away. She stayed for most of it so I don't know why I never just got help when I should have. I'm getting help now, but it only helps so much. She's with some weakling now that's holier than thou and is completely prideful when it comes to it. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't have pride in things I do, but this fag's a hypocrite preaching against the vary thing he's doing. I was her first, and she mine, so I have that, I guess. It just hurts being replaced, my dudes. Anyways, I've been planning on killing myself in April or May this year, but surprisingly, I'm feeling something that makes me not want to do so. Venture into the unknown or something, I don't know.
>>
>>40037804
Get a dog, live for something ffs. I'm not some 6 figure chad or anything but my dog has helped to see me through some of the best years of my life. I'd sell my car if it'd buy him a week of life if it came down to it.
>>
>>40020812
2-3 weeks before depression meds kick in
it slowly does get better after that, I'm still progressively having better moods after ~5 months on
>>
File: 1398634168336.jpg (203KB, 660x939px) Image search: [Google]
1398634168336.jpg
203KB, 660x939px
>every girl I like has a boyfriend
>getting extremely frustrated (no sex for almost 6 years)
>doing good at the uni,tho, gained a nice amount of muscle mass after recovering from bowel inflammation
>quit anti-depressants after 6 years of every day use
I still feel like I'm in limbo, some things are getting better, some worse, I need some encouragement I guess
>>
>Woke up an hour late
>Now my whole schedule is an hour late
>I will have to go work out at rush hour
Fuck
>>
>>40037820
I want to, my dude, I really do, it's just really hard for me to let my buddies go. I do agree with you, though, something to live for has been one of the possible things to invest in as I've been trying to find ways to help. I did have dreams, but I can't achieve them anymore with the whole "mentally ill" tag on me. Still not stopping me from breaking through this and adapting, though.
>>
File: 9252753.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
9252753.png
51KB, 240x232px
Gonna become one of those highly educated middle aged women who never got married cause their standards are so high.

And I really can't help it. I have a pretty positive image about myself, I take care of my looks, I workout, I dress well, wear makeup. I'm educated and I got hobbies. I have a good body and at least in my opinion a nice face. Better than average. So I have an image of my head of the guy who's "in my league." Nothing too wild and I see guys I'd date on regular basis. I'm not reaching for a unicorn after all.

I get lots of attention from men. I go to a bar and men will try to get closer, call me gorgeous and buy me drinks left and right. But it's never the type of guys I want, it's always guys who already have girlfriends or who are like 10+ years older than me. I'm 22, I don't wanna date anyone who's over 30.

But I'm guessing that the types of guys who openly shows their interest in me is what my level is then. It's kinda depressing, cause it makes me scared that I'm delusional and consider myself better looking than I am. It's a scary thought that maybe what I see and what others see on the outside doesn't match.

Nowadays I just tell all guys who tries to approach me that I'm a lesbian, was I interested in them or not. I can't date anyone cause I'm afraid that I'm not good enough. I rather just keep my delusions desu.
>>
>>40037945
Portland? :^)

Other than these dudes being too old or in relationships already, do you find trouble clicking with anyone? Also, you say that your self image is pretty positive, but you have trouble fearing that you might not be good enough for someone, why is that?
>>
>>40038091
>do you find trouble clicking with anyone?
Yeah I find it very difficult. I honestly would date someone quite significantly older than me if we'd click. But for some reason despite getting lots of attention, it doesn't feel like anything. I'd just want to find someone I'd have real chemistry with.

>Also, you say that your self image is pretty positive, but you have trouble fearing that you might not be good enough for someone, why is that?
I think that I have deeply rooted issues with my confidence. Which is probably why I work so hard to be "ideal." Meaning having long blonde hair, make up on point, stylish rather expensive clothes etc. But despite hearing compliments very often, cause a few guys who I was actually interested in has rejected me in the past, I'm afraid that I'm just not good enough after all. I try my very best to be perfect and look excellent, but when things go south with dating, my confidence takes a huge hit.

After all, I've set the standards even higher for myself. I guess what I compare myself with is photoshopped super models and such.
>>
In love with a woman that refuses to take me seriously and continues to dig herself deeper into a relationship with an abusive shithead half her age she doesn't even like.

My biggest questions are why I keep being drawn into crazy shit like that and why I don't learn from it.
>>
>>40020812

> trapped on a tiny base in a foreign country
> only hang out with coworkers and am getting tired of them
> costs so much damn money to go do anything solo
> extreme lack of girls that speak English here and the ones that do party every weekend or are married
> lifting and work keep my mind busy but when I have free time I get pretty depressed and lonely
> zero interest in old hobbies that ate up free time
> zero interest in finding new hobbies

It's like I'm stuck in a loop. Lift, work, eat, sleep.
>>
>>40038356
have you tried online dating sites? I'm a guy, but can relate to a lot of what you're saying. I used a national one and the matchmaking system was pretty good. the women I matched with seemed to be mostly my type in terms of values and interests. it made it a lot easier to find someone I connected with emotionally. or maybe I was just lucky, but I felt like having screened people for interests/values/preferences/etc before even talking to them made it a lot easier than talking to random women I met in real life.
>>
>>40038414

>dig herself deeper into a relationship with an abusive shithead half her age she doesn't even like.

Wrong. She fucking loves riding that rollercoaster. A lot of crazy girls love that push-pull bullshit. It's a big red flag. It's gonna hurt but move on for your own sake.
>>
>>40038717

I know she enjoys it, that's not what I mean. It's still unhealthy as fuck to keep indulging in it.

My interest in her comes partly from a similar attraction to abuse. Makes a person feel special and shit, when you can wallow in misery and blame it on someone else. I think I like being miserable more than I want to be happy most of the time.
>>
>>40035713
thanks bro
>>
Guys, i come too quick. But heres my question, for the first sex with a girl, when your done penetrating and gonna blow in her mouth what is better, not jerking off few days before the sex so you blow a bugger load, or masturbating the morning or so, so you potentialy last longer
>>
>>40039268

The fuck is wrong with you? This isn't a porno, just come in her. The hell would you prefer to jerk off for when you're already in her vagina?
>>
>>40023046
your overreaction is probably part of why she didn't say yes

calm down a little m8
>>
>>40020812
>Been seeing a girl for 2 months
>She had planned a big vacation before we met, 6 months of traveling in Australia
>We like each other, tell each other so

>Fast forward 2.5 months into her traveling
>Only talking an hour or so in the morning and/or evening
>See her becoming more quiet
>Tells me her feelings are gone
>Tells me its because of the traveling and because this vacation she wants to spend time on herself.
>Doesnt want to think about love

>Tells me she doesnt want to lead me on so i can look for someone else instead.

>Tells me we could give it another shot after she comes back if i dont have met anyone else by then.

This hurts, alot. She has everything i was looking for in a girl.
>>
File: baby wrists.jpg (279KB, 980x1131px) Image search: [Google]
baby wrists.jpg
279KB, 980x1131px
How do I come to terms with being a wristlet? I mean what is the point of working on my forearms? It will just make them look smaller
>>
>>40039402
do you know where abouts she is in australia?

is she in the backpackers place in sydney city? i walk past there every day i'll tell her how you feel
>>
>>40039402
Now she's being pounded by foreign dick every night.

Remember that when she comes back to you after her trip. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>40039436
She knows how i feel about this, shes sad herself that it went like this. Thanks for the offer anon but no thanks.

>>40039446
Highly doubt it, she isnt that kind of girl.
>>
>>40039476
is she a qt? if so just tell me what she sort of looks like and if shes in sydney i dont really care about how you feel about it
>>
>>40039402
You know as well as anyone that means she wants the freedom to do what she wants abroad, see other guys etc. Work out whether you can handle that mentally for the next few months, with no guarantee that she'll actually want another shot at things when she gets back.

If I were you, I'd try to forget her, look elsewhere for a few months. You may even find someone better. If not, you can always reassess things when she gets back and see how you both feel then.

But don't, for the love of God, spend the next few months pining after her and pretending like she isn't sleeping with other people. She is. It's how you deal with that that matters here.
>>
>>40039503
Shes a qt in my opinion. She was a lingerie model.

>>40039540
Youre almost hitting the nail on the head here.
Without going into detail im 100% sure she wont sleep with guys.
As for the rest youre totally right, thanks anon.
>>
>>40039325
Coming in her mouth, its not that weird bro
>>
> Caught the qt gym lady browsing /pol/ on the reception PC
> Smashed squad PR
> Asian woman mires my squat and asks for help on hers
> Feel her butt on my dick as I spot her
> Wiggles it a bit and giggles

All on the same day, it was a good day
>>
>24 years old
>broke up with gf
>student at uni
>totally broke but can't find a job
>got bloody diarrhea for 3 months now
>got a colonoscopy on thursday
>it's probably going to be cancer or a chronical disease
>life is shit
>>
>break up with gf a year ago
>finally meet a girl that i get along with and thought would be next gf
>have heaps in common
>months of talkin finally get the courage to ask her out on a date
> "im happy to go with u but its not a date because i hate that word"
>get crippling deperession for weeks and never talk to her again

why am i such a cuck
>>
>>40033843
Best outcome for you m8, if even her friends call her slut she's definitely one. Dodged a bullet there. Also comfy pic.
>>
>>40039268
If you have a problem coming too quick i would obviously jerk it beforehand. Girls generally wont care how big your load is.
>>
>>40022965

Yeah dawg. Confront it and get some hobbies. In life, you can't constantly work. You need to have a balance. Were not born hermits staying at home all day.
>>
>>40034780
>by the way

this is a fucking terrible place to get advice
>>
>>40035564
dont do it anon
>>
>>40020812
>used to be depressed
>used to be fat
>used to eat like shit
>used to have bad habits
>literally turn into a sports, food and habits nazi
>dont even skip a single thing, never cheat, never indulge or show weakness
>mood in turn turns better
>but then realize that some time ago I surpassed normies
>it was subtle but after some point, the average of your many divisions for self improvement, your many bodily components, bio chemicals, together was much higher than the average of normies
>realize that before I was lower then them and needed their help, but now at least mentally speaking I am higher than them.
>but I no longer respect them
>openly started showing disgust toward them
>cant hold a job because of outward show of aggression towards them even though I never miss a day, never slack, even am there when I am ill (because being fit makes being ill much less bad)
>they do slack, sit on their dumb phones, almost never talk to one another, show pathetic nu male behavior.
>somehow am expected to show respect based on the virtue that they breathe in air alone

neat
>>
>>40039568
(that was me) Hmm, you're 100% certain? Because 99% of the time a girl off travelling for 6 months to 'find herself' will do just that. I hope your trust is well-placed. Good luck man
>>
>>40039884
A king needs to communicate with his peasants, too, you know
>>
>>40023469
probably, try it for a week and see
>>
>>40037945
Maybe the problem that you have is that you are shallow as fuck. You judge your worth by your looks, the clothes you wear and what you do in your spare time. These are all constructs that you subscribe to because of the culture that you live in. You don't actually have any real value because you don't do what you enjoy. You do what you think you should do to have worth.
>>
>>40035564
Do it anon
>>
>>40039426
please respond
>>
>>40039920
I wish I was as rich as a king then...
>>
>>40039884
Welcome to realizing what marxism has done to this country.
>>
>Failed 45 kg bench on the 2nd to last set
>No one was around, had let plates slide off
>Whole gym witnessed it
>Everything was going so well, wanted at least 1pl8 towards the end of the month
>At least I am not stalling squats or DL's yet
In other news, I am growing a mustache to emphasize the fact that I am a NEET and couldn't care less about my looks
>>
>>40040540
lol, marxism has made people fat and lazy? bullshit, marxism in america is nonexistent outside of some college classrooms and internet "discussion" forums. The technology, cheap calorie-dense food and all the conveniences of modern life with zero mental discipline or training is what is doing this and if we can blame anything it's capitalism for being too good at what it does and wanting nothing more than a population of cowed, sedentary consumers. nonstop consumption is key. Marxism leads to starvation, capitalism leads to big fat human piggies.
>>
File: patton pill.jpg (2MB, 1018x4799px) Image search: [Google]
patton pill.jpg
2MB, 1018x4799px
>>40040744
I dont know man, you bring up some good points but our buddy Patton saw it differently when he was right there about to snuff out commie shit from existence and failed.
>>
>>40023677
fuck dude I know that feel, except its for my mom, she gave up her entire life moving to Canada and worked two dead ass jobs and never being able to peruse school cause of me. Now I just want more than anything to graduate, get fit, make a fuck ton of money, and give her the world she deserves before its too late.

Don't worry bruh having that kind of pressure is whats going to make us men.
>>
>>40039920
Rome needs no kings.
>>
>>40022278
Why don't you all plan to go to new one together? Assuming there's one nearby
>>
File: 1434139288073.jpg (137KB, 1073x467px) Image search: [Google]
1434139288073.jpg
137KB, 1073x467px
Its her birthday today

I remember last year how we went out to eat and had a fun time celebrating it. How did things become so lonely just 1 year later?
>>
>>40022060
Nice job anon
>>
>>40023516
Look into HGH supplements
>>
>>40038356
Growing up, were you popular kid in school? Or did you come out of your shell over the years?

When it comes to striving for perfection, I don't think there's too much of a problem with it; I mean, I compare myself with Greco-Roman statues even if they aren't anatomically correct in most cases, but I figure at the same time, I'll always be wanting to make progress anyways.
Being an idealist in that department isn't all that bad when you know you look good and can keep improving is what I'm saying.

As for clicking with people, I assume you've tried it, but have you tried anything like meetup dot com to find some groups around? I do ballroom and swing dancing classes occasionally and meet lots of people myself.
>>
>work as a chef
>bust my ass, hate the job but like wu tang says, working hard may help you maintain, to learn to overcome the heartaches and pain
>find that despite the fact i get on with people, i'm fundamentally autistic and a complete introvert
>happiest when at home reading or learning about stuff
>keep going gym because it keeps me sane and its good to work towards something
>eventually get so depressed I quit the job because i can't get out of bed
>on welfare now looking for more work
>rent is in arrears
>find that I have trouble with memory, and my imprint of my childhood gives me a knee-jerk response to lie all the fucking time
>still have pubertal gyno that gives me pointy tits which show through a t shirt, doesn't look like it's going and no money for surgery
>years of regret that hits me like a depressive wave every few days
>relatively estranged from my family
>don't know where/how to start improving myself mentally

I guess cutting porn completely (I use it maybe bi-weekly, meditating and reading more could help. I've also thought about joining a martial art to get me around people more. But man, I feel so scared to get another job in case the same thing happens.

I guess it could be worse.
>>
>started talking to agirl long time ago, on and off for a few years.
>we start talking lots and she finally asks me out.
>didnt like her too much, worried it might ruin our friendship, oh well lets go with it
>start loving her. Shared everything and started doing new things like visiting a girls house, met her parents. All new to me.
>we are now lovers. Can see her with my children.
>fast forward 2 years
>she always had guy friends, i didnt like that at all. She got a new hobby, 2 new guy friends
>caught her lying about other shit, cant trust her but still love everything about her.
>constantly talks to her new guy friend that she shares the hobby with, tell her shes getting too close, i dont like it.
>gets mad and says she doesnt see him that way
>got her logins and read her chats, she open up to him soo much. I mad
>caused a fight. Recovered from it but now said guy friend blocked me on fb and she excludes me from seeing him when we hangout or excludes him.
>refused my summer trip and went with him and another girl instead
>thatsit.jpeg
>broke it off. She was super sad. I was too. Started regretting my choice. She started ignoring me
>2 months later their dating. My hope i had and the lie I believed came crashing down

Should i take revenge on her? I already posted her nudes but i want to do more, Fuck her i loved her so much. Its already been 5 months
>>
File: NOOOOO.gif (1MB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOO.gif
1MB, 192x192px
>>40020812
>balding
>>
File: 1.jpg (184KB, 1024x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
184KB, 1024x1016px
>Fuck up collar bone doing other shit
>Can't get surgery cause no surgeon in my country is confident working around collar bone ligaments
>Work out in pain for 4 moths sporadically to maintain gains
>Eventually hurts to much
>Finally find a fucking surgeon
>Get the surgery done
>Currently in a sling for the next 6 weeks
>watching all my gains wither away
>Sling has 3 fucking straps that make me look like a fag and fuck with my back
>Nervous I won't be able to lift as much once it heals

It's a mixed bag, I'm very lucky to have the surgery done, but watching all my progress go is infuriating. Oh on top of that a qt bailed on a date, I'm pretty sure it was because going out with a dude in a sling would be embarrassing.
>>
>start juicing
>crippling depression disappears, can talk to women and genuinely not care about them, lots of sex with exs and fwb
>gains through the roof, no brakes on this train
>grades way up
>work productivity up

This stuff should really be mandatory instead of regulated.
>>
>>40041952
Sounds like you're the crazy one. Just let her have the beta orbiters, no prob unless they're actually hanging , you drove her into his arms
>>
>>40023356
Checkmate
>>
>>40041952
Sounds like you stopped yourself from being a cuck. Good job.
It hurts but move on.
>>
>>40042041
*banging not hanging
>>
>>40041891
>fundamentally autistic
>>
>had a dream about my ex again
>>
>Fat fuck
>Put on medicine for something else
>Destroys my appetite
>Can't remember to eat until I'm about to pass out
>Lose 40 pounds in 2 months
>Still feel just as fat
>Feel like garbage all the time
>Keep getting angry at GF and family for no reason
>Hair is all shitty because no nutrition
>No motivation to get out of my chair most days, let alone leave the house
>>
I don't feel like an authentic human being. Talking to people, I find it bizarre that they consider me a person at all. I act and react proper, nobody comments on me being detached, but still I'm just hovering somewhere near my body and somebody else is talking. Afterwards I just wonder, how come nobody realized I'm not real. My reactions are not mine, they're too fluent, I'll say something clever before I've even understood the question. It's functional, it's working, but it isn't me. Maybe it's just my mode of living now. What use is it to toy with the idea of being insane? Anybody can become insane if they insist. There's nothing romantic about flirting with that stuff.
>>
File: 20170116_205511.jpg (357KB, 809x691px) Image search: [Google]
20170116_205511.jpg
357KB, 809x691px
I know this is a feels thread but I didn't want to create a thread juat to ask this.

Is this an acceptable beard for a 20 year old ? ( mine )
The beard is two months old.
This is the first time I let it grow. I really like it.
>>
>>40042030
Man it seems so worth it but then I think about the side effects:

>small balls
>potential bitch tits
>potential uncontrollable emotion
>potential balding
>potential acne

Maybe when I'm thirty I'll consider a cycle.
>>
>>40042453
It would look better if you kept the beard shaved closer to your skin. When it's long like that I have to worry you're gonna hop in a lorrie.
>>
>>40042502
Oh, I meant to ask, is it growing enough for a 20yr old. I kinda expect more for more than two months of growth.
>>
File: 1463678263072.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1463678263072.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>Meet girl
>Nice body, beautiful eyes, the full package
>We do the double-backed Beast
>Have high hopes
>Feelings
>Maybe love

Turns out she was sending nudes to some dudes and is just another whore.
>>
File: 1477406921874.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477406921874.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>go to a bar regularly
>waitress is pretty cute but I'm autismo so I never say anything
>get drunk on birthday and magically grow the balls to ask for her number
>she agrees and seems pretty happy about it
>text her later and get no response for like a month
>fast forward to this past weekend
>she messages me apologizing for drunk snapchat she sent
>mfw I see what's inside
>start chatting her up and convince her to come over to hook up
>asks me to send her snaps
>she's merlin my gains and says she wants to jump my bone
>she's shows up and is aggressive as hell
>mfw I can't get it up
>still fucking hate myself
>she wants to take it slow and try to date instead but I've already ruined it
Where's the off switch? I want off this ride...
>>
>>40022278
Just see what gym they're going to start going to. It's not like they're all going to stop fucking lifting because the usual gym closed.
>>
>>40039426
Thick forearms > nonexistent forearms that look ridiculous beneath thick upper arms.
>>
Failed my first set since started lifting in october

Doing stronglifts 5x5 and failed at 82.5 kg bench
5x5x4x5x4

Am more disappointed than i should be
>>
>>40029665

That art is dank af.
>>
>>40023162
I can't stand bitches that do that shit, I had the same thing happen to me on and off for a few years; and I'm STILL not completely over her. All you can do is lift & ingest an acceptable amount of drugs anon.
>>
>>40042453
For a 20 year old you're fine, I still barely have any facial hair at 19 so you're doing well comparatively.
>>
>>40039402
This precisely happened to my mate. She came back to blighty, the relationship rekindled, they are now married and childeded.
>>
>>40029665
Supply and demand senpai. They basically agree to ten dates with the assumption that the perfect one will come along. Then they just cancel the other 9 and never respond. Modern dating is pure shit.
>>
Did MDMA for the first time. Best thing I've ever done and has made me a happier person. I tell all my friends and family I love them and it makes me so happy.
>>
>>40042825
What do you mean by over her?

Were you in a commited, long term relationship?
>>
>>40042393
Do you get enough sleep?
>>
>>40042393
You have fucked your dopamine regulation with excessive porn, internet, and gaming. Hence this extreme sense of disconnection to the real world around you.
>>
are you still alive?
>>
File: tumblr_oe7qlguYTG1siity3o1_1280.jpg (300KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe7qlguYTG1siity3o1_1280.jpg
300KB, 959x960px
Still no Bf. I haven't reached my goal body yet or a body where I can say that's cool.
>>
>>40025353
100% true all theater people have mental issues
>>
>Painless bump behind my head just above the bottom of my skull

I'm dead, see you space cowboys
>>
File: 1458115476768.png (132KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
1458115476768.png
132KB, 350x418px
>>40039476
>she isnt that kind of girl.
>>
File: 1460781071657.jpg (45KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460781071657.jpg
45KB, 320x480px
Can someone help me out, I've been chatting with this chick at my gym, typical cardiobunny. I want to ask her out but wondering how best to do this? Only talked briefly on two occasions really but every time I approach her she seems really glad.

She goes on saturday nights, I really don't think she's seeing anyone if she can get away with that.
>>
>be me at university
>kinda hiding my gains, usually wear hoodies or multiple layers
>rare days where I wear well fitted stuff I get occasional compliment from people that knew me before I started lifting
>still below average self confidence but not too autistic so I get along well with people
>meet guy that is in a few of my classes randomly in the gym
>he sees me bench 240lbs x 5 and looks at me in disbelief
>talk to him and the girl (not his gf but some friend or sth) he is with
>am much more confident, practically act like an entirely different person
>feels like the gym is my home and he is just a visitor
>meet him next day at university and he is way friendlier and talks to me all the time
>people in his circle of friends also seem to talk to me more

Feels kinda weird, I might have developed some type of schizophrenia or some shit. Because when I am in a normal setting I have average/slightly below average confidence but when I'm at the gym I just feel like I am a fucking god. I also noticed some of this confidence has leaked into university now that my "cover is blown" so to speak.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.