[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On my transition from /fat/ to /fit/ Will a good diet and lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: stpeach.webm (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
stpeach.webm
3MB, 720x1280px
On my transition from /fat/ to /fit/
Will a good diet and lifting alone work? Or do I need to implement cardio
6'1, 264 lbs
>>
>>40018889
Cardio will just bring faster results breh, why not implement it?
>>
File: 1484426700089.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484426700089.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
Go from fat to DYEL first. Do one gym workout to show how hard it is to function while fat, then just do IF and eat better to lose the weight.

Once the fat is gone you should start exercising and definitely put in some cardio. Boosts stamina by dem circulatory system and cardio gains. Makes lifting easier and will make you feel like superman, especially compared to being a tub of lard.
>>
>>40018889
Good diet alone will get you to your goal.
The problem is that people don't stick with their routines and diets, because they either don't feel any progress or see any progress.
The issue is that people keep evaluation themselves and prematurely conclude that diets and exercise don't work with them, despite never doing a strict reform/routine for three months.

My advice is to exercise and diet consistently without skipping or cheating for three months. Others will notice a difference, and then the person realizes that their efforts aren't being wasted like they thought and so they continue building themselves.

Tl;dr:
Yes, but only if you do it without shortcuts.
>>
>>40018903
I just prefer power lifting in general, but i do about 20 minutes of cardio post workout
>>40018937
Id rather not, I'm already pretty strong from what progress I've made
>>
>>40019055
Good. If you would rather keep lifting it would be good for you. Just stop eating as much. Why do people find this hard? It''s literally just not doing something.
>>
>>40018889
She looks like she's about to snap in half holy shit.
>>
>>40018889
Is this how you suppose to do this? She looks like she arcs her back, almost to look of the letter "C". Or as anon said >>40019094
>>
>>40019156
it's retarded as fuck
she's got no ass
typical instagram fitness chick
>>
>>40018889
you can lose the weight with just diet, but doing cardio is good for heart, and speeds up the process of weight loss
>>
Cardio: Healthy heart
Weight lifting: Healthy strength
Stretching: Healthy mobility
Diet: Healthy weight

Diet is by far the most important.
>>
>>40019077
literally just don't have sex anymore, how hard can it be?
>>
>>40018889
I have the opposite problem, too skinny but in a twisted way I managed to have a lot of fat percent in my body, I'm flabby, don't know If I should eat a lot or just maintain to first substitute fat for muscle (not literally, I know how it happens)
>>
>>40019655
If you're a skinny fat you should try lifting.
>>
File: 1410226884276.jpg (13KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1410226884276.jpg
13KB, 400x387px
>>40019629
Effortless, anon.
>>
>>40019629
>having sex in the first place
kills your gains
>>
>>40019457
Doesn't even know what that kind of ass looks like doggy style with knees spread and back arched. KYS virgin. Asses get twice the size when in fucking positions.
>>
>>40019077
>don't drink any water
>don't take a shit
>don't go to sleep

it's so easy, you;re just NOT doing something
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.