[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do on rest days? I replaced my depressing loneliess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

What do you do on rest days?

I replaced my depressing loneliess with lifting but on rest days it comes back. I dont like playing video games or watching entertainment anymore. I read a lot but sometimes but it gets old.
>>
>>40017745
sleep, eat, post, read, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep , eat, sleep
>>
How do you people literally have no life
>>
File: killmenow.jpg (45KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
killmenow.jpg
45KB, 500x324px
I lurk on /fit/
>>
>>40017745
Take up another manual hobby, like woodworking, painting or learn to play an instrument.
>>
>>40017745
Train your grip. Strengthen hands and forearms.>>40017745
>>
File: 1430945355168.jpg (71KB, 1496x854px) Image search: [Google]
1430945355168.jpg
71KB, 1496x854px
>having rest day
>>
Become radicalized and participate in the Meme Wars. That's what I did.

I'm also building my own Batsuit in my father's garage.
>>
>>40017794
How do?
>>
You can still do some light cardio if youre obsessed with gains, some stretching is good too. Warning: cardio is more addicting than lifting shit.
>>
>>40017745

Bruh, same. All I do is read, sleep, school, lift. I banned myself from the internet (the fact that I'm on 4chan right now is leading to deep hatred and disappointment in myself).

What the fuck else can you do? There is nothing else in life.

I used to hike a lot when I lived in California, but now I live in a European city with zero nature close by (and poor grad student, so no travel $$$). So I literally don't know what else to do when I have free time aside from read.

I don't think there is anything else to do, is there?
>>
>>40017745

engage in escapism. eventually it stops working and I cry myself to sleep. Sometimes I'll sleep for 14 hours
>>
>>40017813
http://www.ironmind.com/product-info/about-grip-strength-and-hand-health-/hand-grippers-training-faq/

Leads to tendinitis if you do it too much. Probably totally unnecessary, just DL without a mixed grip and without straps. That's what I do.
>>
>>40017834
I do this too
>>
>>40017745
I have the same problem, so I just don't do rest days anymore. I go to the gym every single day, except for Christmas and the holidays when the gym is closed. If everything is sore and DOMS is overwhelming I'll hop on the bike and go slowly for 30 minutes, get up and stretch for a bit, then hop back on for another 30 minutes. That or I'll do an abs day.
>>
>>40017745
Shit man, enter the world of crime or go off the grid.
The only things you use society for is your gym, roads, groceries and your job.
You can either try and make as much as possible your own burden or stop giving a fuck and live by the coin of others. Nothing really ties you to a normal life, why would you live a normal life stripped of pleasure? Live an anormal life.
>>
File: 1.jpg (13KB, 229x167px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13KB, 229x167px
>>40017851
>>
>>40017745
go to a hobby shop and buy something you lazy fuck
>>
>>40017835
All exercises lead to tenditis if you do them too much, doesn't mean you should not do them. Proper training does not injure you, don't be a fucking pussy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.