[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaq is horny and desperate to bust a nut. He sees you and decides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3015.gif (48KB, 210x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3015.gif
48KB, 210x291px
Shaq is horny and desperate to bust a nut. He sees you and decides that he wants to fuck your mouth and pound your ass.

What do you do, /fit/? Can you survive a SHAQ ATTACK?
>>
>veteran mod: he wants to pound your gf in front of you
>>
let him know where the nearest kfc is
>>
>>40017054

Shaq might actually be a cool dude.

Having said that:
> Falcon punch to the nuts.
>>
>>40017118
>Implying I don't just bust out 'How I beat shaq' and spin move him to death
>>
It's like I'm actually on facebook.
>>
>>40017054

> haha. i found a way to talk about my XLBBC rape fetish on fit!
>>
ive thought about this seriously. if you're in a situation where you're gonna get raped, the best thing to do is act scared while saying you want to suck his cock. if he wants to rape you, he's gonna stay turned on by the fact that you're scared. if you stone cold say "let me suck your cock" then that eliminates the unwillingness element, which might piss him off, making him arse fuck you out of spite no matter what you say. so you have to manipulate him by maintaining being scared. once you're in a position to suck his cock, all you gotta to is bite his nob off and run for your life. its literally that simple.

>tldr if youre about to get raped offer to blow him then bite his dick off
>>
>>40017328
Literally this. Or crush his balls.
>>
>>40017171
It's like you're actually autistic
>>
it's a dream come true
>>
it's cool, i can easily run faster than shaq
>>
>>40017054
Offer to suck his dick then bite and crush the balls
>>
>>40017054
>What do you do, /fit/?
Shoot him
>>
File: img_099.png (236KB, 528x573px) Image search: [Google]
img_099.png
236KB, 528x573px
>>40017054
Let him manhandle and breed my asspussy like an onahole fleshlight.
>>
>>40017054
>implying it's possible to defeat a master of shaq-fu.
>>
File: nba_e_yaoshaq_576x578.jpg (173KB, 576x578px) Image search: [Google]
nba_e_yaoshaq_576x578.jpg
173KB, 576x578px
>>40017054
>tfw I'm 7'6", 360 pounds. I would destroy that nigglet..
>>
>>40017328

Don't run away
>Use the advantage to land a massive uppercut to the ribs and a headbutt to the nose
>Flip your would-be assailant over
>use the blood streaming from his stump as lube

Ironically the raper has become the rapee
>>
>>40019049
Do you carry an elephant gun with you at all times?
>>
>>40019551
In fact I do
>>
>>40017054
0/10 shitposts thread
>>
>>40017054
Does /fit/ even have mods?
>>
>>40019372
>manlets...
>>
>>40019729
Do you even have fun?
>>
Suck his dick, and curb stomp myself on the lower jaw with a closed fist, then run like hell.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.