[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help. How do I get this look? It's very common for Brazilian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2968.jpg (156KB, 540x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2968.jpg
156KB, 540x761px
Help. How do I get this look? It's very common for Brazilian women who lift.
>>
*ffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaAAAAAAAAAakkkkksssssshhhhhhhtttTTTTttttttop*
>>
good thread
>>
>>40015828
Lots of squats, deadlifts.
If this is a serious post, you'll have to eat more and actually bulk and lift heavy. Too many women don't want to bulk, or they bulk for a few weeks and then stop, or they never progress past babbyweights. Push yourself in the gym (within reason, don't get hurt) and don't be afraid to get a little chubby as long your bulk is going well and your gaining good muscle

but read the sticky
>>
>*tssssssssssch brrrraaaap zooooooooooooof*
>>
>>40015828
Squats every day and brazilian genetics
>>
>>40015828
there are no women in brazil, only trannies
>>
Aren't most Brazilian women who look like this ie 10/10 just surgery jobs?
>>
>>40015828
Butt/hip implants are the most common surgery in brazil m80.

No routine or diet will ever get you a body like that naturally unless you were born with it.
>>
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….
>>
>>40015828
*BREEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*PSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHTTTT*
>>
>>40015971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hMSsSfz52M
>>
File: IMG-20161227-WA0034.jpg (355KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161227-WA0034.jpg
355KB, 1200x1600px
My ex was brazilian and she told that's fairly common for women to roid as well
Pic related, how I miss that ass ;_;
>>
>>40015901
>those quads
>those hammies
>those arms
She lifts bro
>>
So how do I achieve this?? ugh
>>
>>40015828
Trust me when I say in Brazil lots of people take steroids, more than you can expect. Having that said, many brazilian women, with that physique(which there are a lot) take gear, having that specific look is just lets say "national preference". Source: I'm brazilian.
>>
>>40016454
Oh my god, that may be the hottest ass I've ever seen.
>>
>>40016604
Work the three heads of the Glute and lower body everyday, do some upper moderately(back/chest/shoulder) and alternate abs and obliques. Something like Glutes 5x,Lower 3x, Upper 2x, abs 3x-2x / oblique 3x-2x
>>
>>
>>40016732
Holy shit those fucking erectors.
>>
File: IMG_2967.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2967.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>40016638
How do they train though? Their legs are always 2x as large as their upper body.
>>
>>40016683
I thought working abs and obliques made women boxy?
>>
>>40016454
holy fuck dude
>>
>>40015828

Brazilian women all strive for butt/hip implants or injecitons.

Fucking Dominicans too.

If you want a spic-tier bunda, just save up 6k-10k and take a visit to a surgeon in the DR. That's what all the strippers in new york do.

Alternatively, you could develop a personality and shit
>>
>>40016799
read >>40016683 thats me

>>40016814
>I thought working abs and obliques made women boxy?
You don't need to hit 100 working sets on them every time, it may happen though if you have shit waist-hip ratio, doesn't happen much with brazilian women, if you ask me.
The idea is to draw something like pear-shape built body or a X/Y physique, nice abs and obliques will help(so will upper body and IMO the back work), but the frequent ass and lower body work will counter that, if that worries you. Besides you don't want a unbalanced body with lagging parts, really ripped abs+oblique will be hard to get anyways.
>>
>>40016947
I see. Thanks for the help. I wish someone would share their fucking routine because I'm a newbie and don't know how to write programs :/
>>
>>40016454
Fully erect in about 8 seconds. Thanks Obama.
>>
>>40015828
Genetics
>>
>>40017038
Just follow basic programm principles, since it is a bodybuilding routine it is fairly simple to do. Pick the compounds exercises to focus the big muscle groups, use isolations to hit specific body parts and as finishers, eat and sleep well. Don't exaggerate and you are good to go.
>>
Do you eat bread OP? Because if you do that's your problem
>>
>>40015828
>Help. How do I get this look? It's very common for Brazilian women who lift.

That is with some 90%+ certainty the result of around 3 years of serious training whilst never coming off Stanozolol.
>>
>>40015828
Inject cavala genes
>>
>>40015828
Why do you want to be so disproportionate as the pic you posted? It just doesn't look good, not at all. What you should want is for every part of your body from head to toe to be symmetrical and proportionate, with perhaps an hourglass figure if you're genetically predisposed. Otherwise making your lower half so big when the rest of you doesn't match just makes you look like a freak -- unless you're an actual athlete and need to develop yourself that way for purposes of competition. Otherwise you're just ruining yourself.
>>
A combination of good fat distribution, lifting, anavar or some other shit, and usually breast implants so you don't look like a guy with waist and massive hips/butt. Being a womanlet makes it easier but it's not necessary.
>>
>>40016454

>letting that go

Should I tie the rope for you?
>>
womanlets, they usually roid + squats

thats why all the hue mmafigters sound like dudes
>>
File: Screenshot_26.png (222KB, 1143x591px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_26.png
222KB, 1143x591px
Hmm Besides a good training program with a lot of Squats consider Bulking.
I have a 2 min video quickly explaining it. Hope it helps :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwM59X1ez68
>>
>>40018961
That's what some girls want. It's a common look for latinas and black girls sooo yeah.
>>
>>40016454
My current gf is brazillian,she's training for about 4 months now and already deadlifting 2 plate and squatting around 80 kg for reps.she already started with big legs,it's pretty much their genes
>>
Genetics. I've been to Brail and lived in south America. The girls.. they don't even know what lifting is most of the time. Those thicc insta whores promote squats/lifting for sponsors and to give thin White/Asian girls hope for booty goals.

Going back in March.
>>
File: IMG-20161227-WA0035.jpg (350KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161227-WA0035.jpg
350KB, 1200x1600px
>>40016645
>>40016818
>>40017068
>>40020237
>>40024360
From what I've seen on my visits to Rio, it's full of fat women, i didnt see many fit or thicc chicks, or hit women for the case, but a fuckton of fat as fatass women
No matter how hot the woman you're with, eventually you'll fuck her so much that you stop just looking at her and paying attention to other stuff in her personality, and when the horny googles wore off she wasnt attractive, just a regular girl whose only hobby was shopping and do social stuff
The best sex of my life though
>>
>>40025947
how long were you there?
I was there for 6 weeks and saw lots of thicc girls and hot moms also way more fit girls walking around in tights and showing off them tight bellies

lots of fat people too Brazil(17.9%) has about half the obesity rate of the US(35.7%)

about half are overweight compared to the Us of about 70%
>>
>>40024360
>>40016454
it's a combination
the girls who use roids have the duck voice
video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsVDPEg0oco
>>
>>40025947
Hmm, I don't really know how to compare, but I stayed on two ocasions, one 3 weeks and the other one 2, none of them were during summer, which is the high season there, but it's hot and you can go to the beach regardless. I've been in some places that were really far from touristic spots, visited some of her relatives in favelas and stayed several days, and there, fat people ,specially women, were a plague. I'd dare to say half of them were fat
>>
File: Pino.jpg (84KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
Pino.jpg
84KB, 1024x769px
>>40015828
I'm sure you can look like a cheap whore without lifting
>>
>she
>>
>>40026389
sorry, it was a (you) for this post:
>>40026315
>>
>>40015828
*BRAAAAPPPPPRRRRRPP*
>>
You'll never get this look so stop trying
>>
>>40016454
>Legs so fat you can barely see where the sagging was stops
Kys
>>
>>40026389
Half would be in line with the stats I stayed in Centro and was there in Summer so a lot more beach time for me but also saw a lot of thick girls on the metro and in lapa/downtown.

I would say I saw a decent amount of fat people but it wasn't unexpected i look at country by country obesity stats at least twice a year.
>>40026402
Trannies and real girls who look like that it's called "Cavala"
>>
Easy. You just have to have Portuguese genes.
>>
>>40025947
>dat hair
>>
>>40027797
Dude, I haven't been with a single girl that shaves/waxes that part, some are really hairy and others barely have hair down there, but how are you supposed to know if you haven't even held hands with one. Welcome to real life
>>
>>40015828
T H I C C
>>
>>40015856
fpbp

>captcha: mexico leaders
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.