[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, what are good fruits or vegetables to get as a replacement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Stemilt_5lb_Bag_Red-Delicious.png (2MB, 2000x976px) Image search: [Google]
Stemilt_5lb_Bag_Red-Delicious.png
2MB, 2000x976px
/fit/, what are good fruits or vegetables to get as a replacement for chips? I want to get that extra bit of filler to top me off in combination with whatever sandwich I'm eating. I was thinking a bag of apples or something.
>>
>>40012334

Buy spinach or house mix, put raspberry vinaigrette on top.

Buy carrots, chop them into 3rds lengthwise, then into quarters widthwise

Apples or bananas. Most fruits are natures way of packaging a snack for you to eat. Just be aware of how much sugar you eat.

This is a simple question that you can Google for quick results. No need to make a thread about it. Congrats on making smarter diet choices
>>
>>40012365
I could do my own research, but I like getting wisdom from people who walk the walk, know what I'm saying? It's not a matter of me not being able to search for myself, but wanting to hear from what I consider to be experienced persons.

Also, I guess the trick to calories from fruits and vegetables is that they burn much faster than calories from foods like chips and whatnot? So 100 calories from fruits/vegetables will burn after exercise faster than 100 calories from fat rich/fried foods?
>>
File: 1476855295768.jpg (28KB, 624x626px) Image search: [Google]
1476855295768.jpg
28KB, 624x626px
>>40012387
>calories from fruits and vegetables burn much faster than calories from foods like chips and whatnot?
> 100 calories from fruits/vegetables will burn faster calories from fat rich/fried foods?
>>
>>40012407
Anon, have you considered that I'm actually THAT fucking retarded, hence the reason I'm seeking knowledge? If my ignorance triggers you that's fine, but don't sit there and accuse me of "baiting".

I"m actually being sincere. I'd rather you just tell me to fuck of than call me a troll.
>>
>>40012417
yes certain food digest at different rates.
which is why you want the slow relase complex carbs, instead of a spike from simple carbs.

but a calorie is a calorie.
>>
>>40012441
And finally, you mentioned "be aware of how much sugar you eat." Am I fine with eating 2 apples a day?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.