[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing weight by eating little and running a lot? Decided I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1470.jpg (43KB, 516x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1470.jpg
43KB, 516x498px
Losing weight by eating little and running a lot?

Decided I want ti go from 206 lb to 180 lb and then start lifting
Problem is I'm only losing 1 lb a week / 2 weeks(and barely that) and it's too fucking slow.

If I say run to burn 1000 calories a day and eat seldomly: maybe just cereal or some shit making my total calorie intake about 1000 per day will that work?

I don't give a fuck about "putting it back on" I just want to lose the extra weight and start lifting
>>
Lol fat nigger
>>
>>40012269
Why the fuck are you waiting to start lifting? Are you stupid? Lifting will increase your BMR and help you burn calories and lose weight even while doing nothing. Lifting and cardio combined are excellent ways to lose weight.
>>
>>40012327
You can't gain muscle and burn fat at the same time.

You just end up burning the muscles off before you even touch the fat.

Would rather focus on burning fat than just straight up losing all the muscle I gain.
>>
>>40012391
That's a meme, only true if you're fit already. Fatties can easily abuse noob gains
>>
>>40012425
What the fuck I've been living a lie.
>>
>>40012269
>the story of my life but every time I make gains I have to work two unexpected nightshift doubles except every meal is replaced with hitty scrounged food and evey day I wake up after no sleep but during the day I feel like I got hit by a train and need to work on my side delts and maybe traps
>>
You can actually lose that in about 2 weeks if you are dead serious. I have done it myself by eating 700-800 calories a day and doing 60-120s for 6 days a week (started doing 30 minutes which is ten cycles and adding a set each time) your body will look like shit which I guess doesn't really matter since you will have clothes on in the gym and it will be easier to move your bw. Be sure to drink lots of water to suppress your hunger and to not pass tf out. It's pretty extreme and I don't recommend it but the results could be your in about 2 weeks be sure you are doing pushups even if you have to go to your knees and pull ups/walking the planks of you can not do pull ups shouldn't take too much to get accustomed to your lighter be. Anyways best of luck whatever you decide to do.
>>
>>40012436
Do what I did. Cut calories as much as you can manage while carefully counting your proteins. You want about 1-1.5 g per pound of lean body mass. Don't wait to lift. You wont make as much progress as people eating for maintenance or higher, but you still get nice noob gains and might end up in DYEL mode when your done. Some muscles also shape your body in a way that make you look better early on.
>>
>>40012497
Probably will try it for a few days see if u can stay alive.

Any cardio done?

>>40012535
Thanks for the advise I'll start in the morning see what happens to me after a bit.
>>
OP one pound a week is normal are you retarded?
>>
>>40012391
That's advice for bodybuilders dude, you absolutely can as a beginner.
>>
OP if you're not a runner you won't be able to burn as many calories as you're trying to without injury.

Train up to the point where you can run 6 or 7 miles easily then you can start to use running to burn a significant amount of calories.

What kind of distances/paces are you running right now?
>>
>>40012936
Someone post the couch to whatever meme cause that actually does work.

I did that briefly but the impact was fucking up my shins (childhood injury :I )
>>
File: 1390876310436.jpg (596KB, 2576x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1390876310436.jpg
596KB, 2576x3200px
>>40012994
>>
>>40012269
1000kcal, what is that like 10k at a out 5 min a k pace? Easily doable
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.