[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come everytime I go up in weight or lift heavy it feels like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (78KB, 450x629px)
image.jpg
78KB, 450x629px
How come everytime I go up in weight or lift heavy it feels like my bones are sore
>>
Where can I get chicken breast that is a dollar / lb?
>>
>>40008247

probably some shit hole where op lives but no in any first world areas so that pictures a lie.also when you run out of the chicken what else is there to make? some vegan bollocks? i would rather have me a bucket of KFC
>>
>>40008247
probably from the tendons (the things that attach your muscles to your bones).

they're connective tissue that grows and strengthens much more slowly than muscle, so be careful not to snap your shit by going up too fast. Especially if you're using steroids.

otherwise just keep going unless the pain changes dramatically, or you get a big spike in one specific place.
>>
>>40008247
probably your ligaments
>>
>1,96
Are you sure those are chicken breasts you are eating
>>
>>40008247
lmao what bullshit is this, that's like $40
>>
>>40008274
In 'murica
I live in the Midwest and chicken hovers around 1$/lb
Pretty consistently

I usually buy theighs and debone/skin them which are under a dollar
>>
>>40008355
>>40008349

T.middle class fags who never learned to grocery shop
>>
>>40008317
>>40008316
I get it really bad with
OHP
And
Rows

Half way through a set I will get fatigue that doesn't feel like it's in the muscle.
And it burns me out.

So I take go up in weight/ reps slower?
>>
>>40008395
I do all my shopping at costco and publix, I know how to shop for food and that bullshit in the op is just propaganda to try and encourage people to eat healthy
>>
>>40008395
Nigger you're on some next level bullshit if you're going to shit talk everyone that questions $1/lb chicken breasts. The normal for most people is at least $2/lb.

Try to get outside more. Realize there are other places full of other people and they're all different.
>>
>>40008464
>>40008544

I go to Costco for most of my staples

The issue is SNAP/EBT never gives
people $20 a week.
It's usually closer to 60-100 with out defendants.
Also it is not to be the sole source of nutrition but to help.

I feed my family of 3 for right arround 80-120 a week.

We eat very well we just don't buy shit like fruit loops and canned soup ect
Make everything from scratch.

Granted we can do that with a house wife and two people who cook for fun.

The pic should take into consideration poor people who actively try not to be poor don't have much time or money management skills.

I used the pic as bump bait
>>
>>40008301
and that's why you still weigh 300 pounds
>>
File: 500x1000px-LL-cfea1923_mil.gif (3MB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
500x1000px-LL-cfea1923_mil.gif
3MB, 280x400px
>>40008247
>10 lbs of potatos for 3 bucks
>1 gallon of milk for $2

Foh.
>>
>>40008757
Costal fag detected
>>
>>40008701
Dependents *
Guess it is interchangeable though
>>
>>40008778
Fly-over fag detected
>>
>>40008778
It's true, I live in NYC. I'd rather live in an area where every othrr block there's something fun or exciting to do than the midwest, where you have to drive 10 miles just to get groceries or see a movie. If that means paying 2x for groceries, so be it.
>>
>>40008818

Hey I'm visiting NYC in a few weeks, have plans to see some major sites and eat everything in sight. Any additional suggestions?
>>
>>40008828
The twin towers
>>
>>40008828
NYC is so diverse and densely filled with shit it's impossible to experience every "must go-to" spot, even if you're here for a year and go someplace new every day. Remember, NYC is really basically 5 huge cities becoming voltron. Just find stuff that interests, there are thousands of possibilities. My only suggestion is to not eat at chain restaurants, and enjoy cuisine you can ONLY have in NY. Also, there are a lot of $1 pizza spots, but that's just desperation food. Real NY pizza comes from pizzerias where a slice is about 2.75 or higher.
>>
>>40008301
Uk bro? I can tell i think.
Nah i agree it is harder to find cheaper healthier food, but KFC is dirt. Literal shit. wouldn't touch it if i were you
>>
>>40008247
When you start working out you have no muscle so you have to lift with your bones, but once the muscles start coming in they will do the work instead.
>>
>>40008247
this desu
>>
>>40008818
I would rather live like god off of 77k a year then a bum on the same income.

But pissing contest aside to each his own
>>
>>40008901
based
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.