[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say its beneficial to take a multivitamin as a growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 51IxBXCt-FL.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51IxBXCt-FL.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
Would you say its beneficial to take a multivitamin as a growing teen? Pros and Cons of multivitamins?
>>
Pros would be great muscle and penis gains. Cons would be death from od
>>
>>40007257
Penis gains?
And someone wouldn't OD unless they took a shit ton
>>
>>40007239

No. Eat traditionally prepared and nutritiously dense food.
>>
>>40007284
It's hard to meet vitamin needs and its much more reliable to take a multivitamin along with healthy eating.
>>
>>40007239
>pros
eh maybe
>cons
none

Might as well take em
>>
>>40007301
>It's hard to meet vitamin needs

It's not.
>>
>>40007346
I'm only starting to eat good but theirs no con in taking them so why not?
>>
>>40007346
>I base my vitamins needs on GDA and have never talked to a doctor

Almost no one, except for maybe some crazy vegan, fulfill their body's vitamin potential through their regular diet.

A multi complex is around 80 bucks and covers you 2-3 months.
It's totally worth the gain.

For OP:
What you linked is cheap shit and thus 100% synthetic crap that is absolutely useless if not bad.
Buy something proper.
Try life extension.
>>
>>40007526
That last part is ungrounded. These are legitimate multivitamins.
>>
>>40007612
he's right and his recommendation is also very good.

personally i wouldnt use any multivitamin that doesnt contain methylated B vitamins. if it contains folic acid instead of methylfolate and cyanocobalamin instead of methylcobalamin you can assume other ingredients are also shit
>>
>>40007526
>Almost no one, except for maybe some crazy vegan, fulfill their body's vitamin potential through their regular diet.

Pretty much everyone does, actually. It's really easy. You're just a fuckhead.
>>
>>40007612
I actually ran them through a few online labs and they had pretty shit score over all.

It's very hard to determine whether or not a vitamin complex is mainly non-synthetic.
A good way to see if they are is to check if food is stated as source.
The other way is to check the price. Some cheap shit cannot be non-synthetic.

And the best way is to know the brand and check it.
LifeExtension has incredible people working for them and they release in depth studies about numerous, relevant topics in medicine regularly.

>>40007756
Yeah, you are totally fullfilling your bodys vitamin potential because you add broccoli to your chicken with rice.
Get a fucking grip of reality, search a doctor with a very good reputation in your area and try discussing it with him.
These people work with blood test results and everything almost their entire life, many of them dedicate to a life long of self study and yet a little teenager on the internet claims to know more.
It's pathetic how humans can be so delusional.
>>
The only real "con" is that, depending on how good your diet is, you might not need it, and all you're doing is making your pee more expensive.
>>
Proper diet is fine, vitamin D and fish oil are pretty much the only worthwhile supplements

Vitamin D because it's pretty much the most elusive, especially if you're not out in the sun a lot

Fish oil is just all round good shit, probably do more for you than any multi-vitamin
>>
>>40007239
Don't know for teens as i didn't used them back then but now they help flu and cold stay away, whole family in fever and coughing except me, before i would get cold 3-4 times a year, cons is flourescent piss
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 196x200px
>>40007346
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.