[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to start taking finasteride for balding. How it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: statman.jpg (289KB, 2197x1463px)
statman.jpg
289KB, 2197x1463px
I'm going to start taking finasteride for balding. How it will affect my progress in the gym?
>>
Damn Christian XXX is looking good
>>
>>40006076
>blocking a hormone directly connected to muscle growth and libido
>how will that affect my gym progress?

idk lol
>>
>>40006076
It will eliminate it.
It will also kill your dick and libido.
But you'll have a full head of hair...probably.. so it's worth it I guess.
>>
File: 1473772603366.jpg (43KB, 736x470px) Image search: [Google]
1473772603366.jpg
43KB, 736x470px
>>40006076
I've been on it for 6 months, my lifts have stalled but I contribute that more to increased stress/ inconsistent diet.

However, I'm 1% less body fat with the same size muscles.

So I don't think its effected my lifts. But it has given me gyno which I learned to halt by taking zinc when it flares up
>>
>>40006076
Grow a pair and accept it
>>
Have you thought about not being a basic bitch and shaving your hair like most men in your position.

>oh no my beautiful hair is falling out
>how can I be pretty without my hair?! );
>let me just take this drug that'll mess with my biochemistry

I swear this question gets asked way too often. Guaranteed it's just a marketing shill preying on the insecure retards of this board.
>>
Y'all can AMA about fin, or hairloss in general btw
>>
>>40006076
won't affect it at all. Been on it for 2.5 years. No changes in sex drive, no change in ability to get erection, and I'm at the biggest i've ever been. Oh and a my shedding 100% halted after about 6-8 months on it and been regrowing in the last year. Don't let the internet fool you - the fact that <2% of people experience side effects is a scientific fact. It may seem like 50% of people are suffering from dead penises, but that's because the people that have sides are the ones posting online. After over 2 years on it, this is the first time i've ever posted about my positive results. Just don't feel the need to bother/too busy living my full head hair of life.
>>
>>40006076
Just pray you don't get brain fog. That shit is the most horrible thing I've ever experienced.

The loss of libido wasn't too bad. It was the ED and brain fog that scared the nigger out of me.
>>
>>40006971
this guy is either one of the scientifically established <2% or a paranoid hypochondriac. The paranoia from reading online comments on finasteride can produce some very real hypochondria. Probably what happened to this guy.
>>
File: 1476835703519.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476835703519.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>40006076
>tfw 27
>tfw been as bald as statham in this pic since i was 23
as of now i literally have stathams hair
>>
>>40007001
Yeah, I'm sure bacterial prostatitis, testicular shrinkage, pelvic pains, dry eyes, eye floaters, halted sebum production and wonky levels of SHBG and E2 was just in my head as well?
>>
>>40007180
yes, I believe so. Like 2 of those are actual side effects of finasteride, so yes.
>>
>>40006940
It's great to hear that.
>>
>>40007193
>referring to a 20 year old study conducted by Merck

When that study was conducted no one knew, or had even researched Finasteride's effect on neurosteroids and GABA-A receptors. Scientists only discovered a third 5-AR enzyme a couple of years, which Fin also inhibits.

Even my doc who prescribed me Fin is skeptical of the company's claims. I'm not deterring anyone from taking it in order to save their hair, all I'm saying is that one should get off at the first sight of unpleasant sides instead of trying to ride them out. On Fin with no sides? Great. On Fin with sides? Get the fuck off it before things become way worse.

Balding sucks ass, I'm the first one to admit it. It decimates your sexual marketplace value and puts on you on the same level as a divorced single mother of three with a tramp stamp.

But the guys who feel that they vehemently must defend Fin because it's the only thing keeping them from sliding in to inceldom are almost quasi-religious.

>lol bro ur just paranoid
>fin is for real men
>feels good not having beta genes

Come on.
>>
>>40007003
I'm 26 and that's been my hair since I was 17. I feel your pain. At least I can grow a good beard.
>>
>>40007180
only a hypocondriac would make a list like that
>>
>>40006604
What the fuck is wrong with this guy's body? It looks it hates him and is trying to kill itself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.