[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I could beat the shit out of everyone in this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>tfw I could beat the shit out of everyone in this board
>tfw I will just get 20 lads and we will fuck you and your family
>tfw maintaning comfy Ottermode

I hope you keep in mind how powerless you are and how worthless your strenght is if you dont have at least 30 other people who could back you.
>>
I'd rather have 2-5 extremely close friends than 20-30 acquaintances.
>>
>>40005569
>Not having both
C.U.C.K.
>>
>>40005583
All those acquantances are worthless when you have a small close friend circle who do everything together already.

Inviting randoms or people we hardly know always puts a damper on things.
>>
>>40005602
>You have same friendship with everyone of them
>There are not closer friends among them
The point is not how close they are, bjt how useful.
>>
>>40005545
Fucking greasy wogs
>>
>>40005545
Gtfo nigger. Only niggers fight in a group like that.
RA HO WA
>>
>>40005545
I literally have hundreds of police officers who will defend regular people like me from gangsters like you.
>>
>flaunting
>lying

Pick one.

I could literally send you ablaze from the power of my anus.
>>
i'm ottermode too and guess what?
i'm a stronger otter than you kid, pound for pound i'm stronger i'll fucking have you spinning in circles from trying to escape my lighting fast punches bitch you think you're hard? i'll fuck give you a hard straight right into your fragile jaw BITCH boy
>>
>>40006423
>>40006433
>>40006450
I'm white, my family is just big and I have many friends.
>Muh honor
Nigger when all your bones are just dust your honor can SUCK my DICK
It comes all down to might in the world.
>>
U WOT M8 U CHEEKY KUNT? I’ll have you know I am the hardest lad in the england firm, and I’ve been involved in numerous football riots across europe, and I have over 300 asbos. I am trained in stanley knifing and I’m the top spitter in the entire premier league. You are nothing to me but just another german bastard. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, u silly kunt. As we speak I am contacting my m8s down the pub and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the aggro, kunt. The aggro that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your support. You’re fucking relegated kunt. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a broken bottle. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire back catalogue of world cup songs and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kunt.
>>
>>40005545
>fucking my family
>means fucking my mom
Jokes on you m8ibo1
>>
>>40005545
u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.