[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Former fatty here. Went from 240 to 180 pounds. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8152.jpg (300KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8152.jpg
300KB, 1024x1024px
Hey /fit/

Former fatty here. Went from 240 to 180 pounds. I have found myself approached by a lot more women both online as well as in person after my weight loss. The other day, a really fat girl came up to me and asked if I'd like to go out. I said no and when she asked why, I basically said that I've worked my ass off to get fit so I'm not going to go for a girl that isn't the same. Something like that. Anyways, she called me an asshole and is spreading hate about me like wildfire. Am I an asshole? Or am I justified?
>>
File: 56b381891f00007f00217557.jpg (80KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
56b381891f00007f00217557.jpg
80KB, 600x792px
>>40004134
>wanna go out with me?
no i have standards
>what you wont go out with me?!?! because of an insecurity i have???!?!! ASSHOLLE RACIST, BIGOT, XENOPHOBE, FATHATER, PATRIARCHY.

later on /fit/
>but what if im the asshole??
no you're not, you rejected a girl on a more than reasonable standard to hold people to

protip: who cares if you're an asshole

tl;dr: no you're not
>>
File: 1482840918284.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482840918284.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>40004134
No you're not OP
>>
I'll go against the grain and say you simply should've declined

There was no reason to highlight her looks and weight when a simple "No thanks, I'm not interested" would've done fine.

Plus you probably came across as an analytical asshole instead of an ex fatty.

C'est la vie.
>>
>>40004640
This. People don't like being called out on their shit, so don't be surprised that they go on the offensive when you do.
>>
>>40004682
How else will they know what to improve?
>>
>>40004640
He didn't volunteer it tho, she straight up asked him. Presumably the same way a person who was denied a promotion might ask why, with the intention of working to improve their faults.
Then the OP was honest in his answer.

Might have been a dumb move and will eventually lower his social standing a bit, but no, giving an honest answer to a direct question isn't a dick move if it wasn't said cruelly.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.