[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is what girls like >no, THIS is what girls like >no,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: love-1244310_960_720.jpg (114KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
love-1244310_960_720.jpg
114KB, 960x635px
>this is what girls like
>no, THIS is what girls like
>no, THIS ist what girls REALLY like

Guys, seriously? Let me tell you something, that you already know, but do not what to accept.

First. Differrent girls love differrent guys, ok? Is that not obvious? Some girls like skinny guys with bald chest. They remind them about childhood, i don't know.
Second. There is no always " one perfect man for everything". Some guys good at sex, some guys have money, some guys have charisma. If you get perfect body, maybe she will wish to have sex with you, but if you also an asshole, she will never will to have relationship with you. Almost never, maybe if you have enough money.

Get it? Money, charisma and only then body. And also face, but it depends on charisma level.
Deal with it, boys. Stop fooling yourself.
>>
*farts*
>>
>>40000000
>>
She's right you know
>>
File: poofu.png (345KB, 672x423px) Image search: [Google]
poofu.png
345KB, 672x423px
>It's a woman tells guys how to pick up women episode
>>
Being fit leads to confidence which leads to charisma
>>
>>40003174
>>40003176
What? I am a guy.
>>
>>40003124
>Differrent girls love differrent guys
We know this. When we say girls we mean only the hot girls. What do the hot girls like?
This also means we don't care about your opinion.
>>
File: 1482183449488.gif (490KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1482183449488.gif
490KB, 500x263px
>Complains about "what girls want" threads
>Make ANOTHER "what girls truly want and you're all faggots" thread
GOT EM,GOT EM GOOD.If anyone here actually bothered to read a few book they would understand that would will be forever miserable as long as you're in pursuit of the ultimate anything because you will never reach it because there is ALWAYS no exceptions someone with something you don't have.
Nobody wants to be around a miserable cunt.Meanwhile there are DYEL,broke manlets that get more pun that anyone here who thinks he has it all figured out.
>>
>>40003124
Girls DO NOT know what they want, they change their preference every day. literally.
>>
>>40003124
thats great but im still waiting for a girl that will make the first move
>>
I just tweezed a dog hair out of my nose. It was so fucking magical words cannot even begin to explain. I felt it dislodge from the top of my nasal passage and it pulled a bunch of dried up snot along with it
>>
even women themselves don't know what they want
>>
Face it, OP
You made this post for yourself

Fuck off
>>
How come none love me then?

CHECK. MATE. OP BTFO!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.