[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wow anon you're looking pretty fit, what sports do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1111.jpg (35KB, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1111.jpg
35KB, 495x297px
>Wow anon you're looking pretty fit, what sports do you play? Please don't tell use your one of 'those' types who go to gym three times a week and stare at yourselves in the mirror all the time.
>>
>>40001572
No I go 5-6 times ty fgt
>>
File: 1468664292001.jpg (161KB, 800x776px) Image search: [Google]
1468664292001.jpg
161KB, 800x776px
>>40001572
>three times a week
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
"I'm in a dodge ball league".
>>
Oh just a bit of running and some outdoor stuff.
>panties drop

Trust me lads
>>
Who are you and what are you doing in my house
>>
>>40001572
"No thats not me. I like to do a few pushups and pullups every now and then.
The rest of my time I spend shitposting on an Australian barbeque review website."
>>
>>40001572
> t. someone whose never spoken to a woman

nobody talks like that
>>
>>40001572
Wii fit + Zumba
>>
>>40001594
Why is kot such a sensuous beast?
>>
>>40001572
>stare at yourselves in the mirror all the time.
Girl takes 5410 pictures of herself in the span of one afternoon and is self centered as fuck and this is normal
Guy puts in tons of effort to look good and enjoys it, this is somehow bad

I dont get this first off and i dont get why some basement dweller thinks women talk like this
>>
>>40001572
Good news ladies. You havn't met a vain man. See, I do not go to the gym to look in a mirror.

I'm an athlete.

An athlete participating in the sport of

POWERLIFTING
>>
>>40001572
No, I play Lacrosse.
>>
File: 1465153676468.jpg (42KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1465153676468.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
I go to the gym 6 times a week and stare at big booty bitches what about you,skanks?
>>
I play esports ladies, I'm no jock asshole

Tips and good day
>>
Yup. That's what I do 3 times a week at the gym. I go in there and stare at myself in the gym mirror. 3 times a week for an hour. Did that for about a year and got results. Who knew being in shape would be so easy?

Excuse me sluts. Gonna go stare at myself some more.
>>
>>40002257
light kek
>>
>>40001572
Women dont care how u are fit as long as it doesnt take too much time/attention from them and you make money.
>>
>>40001658
kek
>>
>>40001572
I'm fit from having lots of sex, and working hard outside.
>>
>>40001572
jokes on you bitch, I go 5-6 days a week and have pictures of my self on my phone for when I can't be looking in a mirror.
>>
>>40001572
>just some wii fit with my mom and aunt before nap time
trust me lads
>>
Given the amount of makeup the average western woman wears they probably spend a lot more time in front of a mirror than /fit/.
>>
>>40001572
>said no woman ever
>>
None of your business cakeface.
>>
>>40001586
Fpbp
>>
>I do Olympic weight lifting/powerlifting/strongman/bodybuilding
All of these are considered sports. Just pick one and stick with it
>>
>>40000000
>>
>>40001572
actually I have never been in a gym and I dont know why you would describe my body as "pretty fit" but I mean if you are into the dad bod that's cool I guess.
>>
>Haha no i go to kickboxing and BJJ 5-6 times a week

Best answer right here, what's your excuse for not being able to defend yourself?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.