[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lifts going up >Body looking better >Notice mires here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1483032820957.jpg (103KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
1483032820957.jpg
103KB, 500x748px
>Lifts going up
>Body looking better
>Notice mires here and there
>People are paying me to design tattoos and album covers
>Recently got engaged
>Decent paying job

And yet I still feel like shit and that all of this is pointless.

Anyone else feel the same way? Better yet, when did you move past feeling like a sad cunt?

I SHOULD be happy, everything is going right for once and STILL the feels bring me down.
Why???
>>
>>39999013
Sounds like the body dysmorphia is setting in. Sorry bro
>>
Clinical depression. Get therapy and maybe meds. Definitely therapy. That shit is a literal life saver.
>>
>>39999013
I prescribe a couple of hours of Alan Watts recordings. Actually listen and pay attention (though obv ones set to chill ass music are fine).
>>
Gonna sound like a fag here, but focus on helping other people. Being altruistic is the only thing that makes me happy anymore. I have a great life but feel like its pointless as well. I spend a lot of time helping my family out cause i know they appreciate it and that makes me feel good. Mom has been single for 15 years so i do most of the yard work for her and all the stuff a man would need to do. I bought a truck so i can help all of my family members move when they need it. Sometimes it sucks cause you have to sacrifice your free time to do it, but i dont spend my free time very productively anyway.
>>
>>39999066
I try to help anyone that I can. I help out friends and family alike, but it still doesn't do anything for me. The only thing I feel like I can do is distract myself to keep from focusing on the sinkhole that is my brain.

Every day I'm writing out to do lists, drawing stuff for clients and myself (drawing is basically my escape from everything) hitting the gym, working overtime. Literally anything I can do that people say can make you a happier person.

But at the end of the day, when I'm alone in bed I just feel dreadful and like shit. Then the cycle just repeats over and over.

I've stayed away from therapists, because my logic is "they don't really give a shit, I'm just another paycheck to them". But I'm probably going to have to bite the bullet and just go for it. This shit sucks, and I really don't want to reach that point where putting a bullet in my brain is far better than living out another copy-paste day.
>>
>>39999169
You thought about gettign a blood panel done? I work in a secure facility with no windows. i got really depressed last winter. turned out i was drastically low on vitamin D and it was causing depression. Youi might have something similar going on.
>>
>>39999190
I haven't yet, no. But I'll go ahead for a check up. I need to check out my hormone levels anyway, so if it turns out that's the problem then win-win.
>>
>>39999210
good luck man. chemicals can fuck you up. Hopefully you figure it all out.
>>
>>39999220
Thanks anon. I appreciate it.
>>
>>39999210
directed therapy is a very meaningful experience for the client

while even if the therapist treats it like another sandwich at subway the results are still there
>>
Try to be one of the 2 lucky guys who gets septs (39999999 or 40000000) in the next hours
You will be forever happy
>>
>>39999262
Doubtful.
>>
>>39999169
watch the movie "Its a Beautiful Day"

i dunno bud, I doubt anybody truly enjoys life. We all just find meaning in small near inconsequential victories, or basically narrow our view from the giant vast nothingness that is existence and its repetitive nature.
>>
>>39999314
Its Such a Beautiful Day sorry
>>
>>39999341
Thanks man. I'll give it a look through. Anything helps at this point.
>>
>>39999314
Seconded man i love this fucking movie I watch it a lot when I'm going through depressed phases. I think they took it off netflix tho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.