[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Life advice I finally got some therapy and moved on with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1440462254429.jpg (111KB, 1280x825px) Image search: [Google]
1440462254429.jpg
111KB, 1280x825px
>Life advice

I finally got some therapy and moved on with my life
Word of advice, get the fuck off the internet, disconnect from useless shit like 4chan and do something else for yourself everyday.
>>
>>39996566
see you tomorrow
>>
>>39996930
I've been away for a long time, I just returned to post this thread
>>
>>39996566
YES WE KNOW
>>
>>39996981
See you soon then
>>
Nothing wrong with 4chan, but any entertainment is addictive, whether it's mental, emotional, chemical, etc. It's easy to get hooked on this place since it provides a proxy for actual social interaction but it's like substituting McNuggets for steak.

Care about your social health as well as your physical health. If you wouldn't treat your body like shit, don't treat your relationships with other people like shit. The more value you put into them the more they will give back.

:)
>>
The less time spent thinking about women the more time you'll have to enjoy them.
>>
Don't do drugs. Any drugs, including weed.

They're not harmless, and if you believe that they are thenot the drugs already have you in their grasp.
>>
>>39997054
>They're not harmless, and if you believe that they are thenot the drugs already have you in their grasp.

While I don't necessarily believe in the overzealous "WEED WILL GIVE YOU CANCER" bullshit that fundamentalists push, anyone who doesn't think that weed has negative side effects are fucking kidding themselves.

My dad smokes weed daily. He does it to "even himself out" because he's got bipolar disorder, and all it fucking did is turn him into a fucking junkie who needs stronger and stronger shit just to remain calm, and the times he's out just exacerbate his existing anger and paranoia to fucking ridiculous new heights.

My brother smokes weed daily. He's fucking lethargic 24/7, has no desire to move out of my parents house, go to college, even get his fucking drivers license. He just sits in his room smoking, playing video games and watching fucking TED Talks and documentaries while bemoaning the fact that weed isn't legal in our state.

My friends smoke weed daily. They work in shitty 9 to 5 jobs and spend most of their paychecks on getting weed, spending all their time either hotboxing in one of my friends parents greenhouse or playing Minecraft and watching anime in a cramped room. They have repeatedly expressed serious desire to uproot and move to a state where weed is legal, even made plans to do so, and are only stopped by their lack of funds.

Weed is not a harmless drug and people who smoke it tend to not give a shit about how it affects themselves or the people around them.
>>
>>39997227
a huge proportion of manic depressives are crack addicts/alcoholics. Count your pa lucky
>>
>>39997227
nah, those are just lazy people. I am not a pot head, but I know people who are successful who smoke. The issue is moderation. That is key. They choose to smoke weed every day, which is bad, just like someone who chooses to drink alcohol every day is bad.
>>
>>39997227
Lol your dad is bipolar and you think weed causes his problem? You're lucky he isn't a suicidal heroin addict
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.