[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of the neighborhood cats beating up my catbro.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_13171-Cat-Muscles2045386335.jpg (79KB, 770x658px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13171-Cat-Muscles2045386335.jpg
79KB, 770x658px
I'm tired of the neighborhood cats beating up my catbro.

Could I realistically give him anabolic steroids for him to get swole and not die? How would I even go about getting him on a bulk?

I tried giving him kitty-GOMAD but it gives him diarrhea.
>>
Someone post the cat vest with fishing weights
>>
>>39995576
Yes, I've thought about doing it.

I imagine I could just get regular test and use 1/10 of a dose and he should get YUGE. Who cares if he gets a little gyno in the process?
>>
File: 3456456777.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3456456777.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>39995539

I've been training my cat muay thai.

>pic related, it's one of his moves.
>>
>>39996043
Haha!! Chuck Norris cat!! LOL
>>
>>39996094
>xd
>>
>>39995539
How about you murder the other cats instead?
>>
File: 1446169715044[1].png (283KB, 1570x709px) Image search: [Google]
1446169715044[1].png
283KB, 1570x709px
>>39995539
>>
>>39996152
Just realized this was already acknowledged
Pardon the retardation
>>
>>39995539
Get an air rifle and fuck them up
>>
>>39996094
>>39996107
Epic!
>>
>>39995539
2mg dbol

There's a Mexican product called "super rooster" used for getting fighting cocks big. It's just low dose dianabol and b vitamins.
>>
My bestest catbro came to me when he was a kitten because he was too much of a bully to his littermates. I let him go in and out at his discretion and one time he came back with the underside of his tail torn of, another time with one of his back toes bloody and broken. Then he disappeared and was gone for a year. I put up posters and got some calls from people in another neighborhood down the hill on the other side of the park. I tracked him and found his very particular way of covering up his poop on the stream bed. I even saw him once about 6 months later he was huge and his head was like a coconut. Another year after that he actually turned up at the animal shelter (chipped). When I picked him up they told me he would break out of his a night, beat up the resident cat and be waiting for the workers laying on their front desk in the morning. They had neutered him but he still beat up the cat I got to replace him then that cat started peeing everywhere so he got neutered too and became a total lazy fatass submissive. Brocat was losing his gains so I got him a heavy chain dog collar that he wore until he got old. He died in 2013. I found his collar a few months ago and tried to get my new tomcat to wear it but he was too much of a pussy.
>>
>>39996218
Any pics?
>>
first day on in months

good to see you all haven't changed at all.
>>
>>39996152
Anyone have the archive link to this?I want to know if he actually replied or not
>>
>>39995539
100mg test enanthate/week in two 50mg injections, your cat will grow
>>
>>39996616
the average healthy male cat weighs 4-8kg

it's gon' die at those doses
>>
Dont leave your cat outside you fucking retard.
>>
1/10 would still be too much. Think of mg pr. ml. A cat has a total blood volume approximately 66 ml/kg compared to your body which has about 5L of blood.
>>
>>39995539
I asked my gf this because I thought it was funny and she's a vet. She said don't, you'll probably kill it.

But if you were ever after somewhere to get kitty steroids from on the side......
>>
>>39997157
>listening to women
>literally ever

Lol.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.