[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please only post in this thread if you know what you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Please only post in this thread if you know what you're talking about and can provide sources.

I've been reading this book and would like to start taking large amounts of vitamin D3. I'm aware K2 must go with it, and there is mk4 or the stronger mk7.
Has anybody done this? Info?
>>
>>39992350
I'm gonna post in your thread without meeting the prerequisite qualifications you laid out. Fuck you.
>>
>>39992350
What are the claimed miraculous results?
>>
i take 6000

25000 sounds nuts
>>
>>39992350
oh yeah superdoses totally make you healthy. remember that goldbergs products are the best vitamins - theyre natural organic gluten free and are better absorbed
>>
>>39992350
There is some question about epigenetic downregularion

if you supplement the body's normal feedback system will down-regulate( stop production)

but in the absence of UVB from Sun you don't produce any anyway

There is some question about whether the system will immediately resume D production in skin after resumption of sun exposure with UVB and so if you cease supplementing you experience no lag in D3 levels.

I did find a study which examined this question for Melatonin and found there was no delay in the endogenous production when the period of exogenous supplementing ceased .

I would tend to expect the same is the case for D

Level however I have no studies showing the benefit or safety of mega-dosing D

I have read there is a self limiting system for endogenous D so you don't overdose from sunlight UVB.. look into this mechanism and if it works with the exo
>>
>>39992426
Book tldr = without sunlight, the body enters a quasi-hibernation mode which entails depression, obesity, bone troubles, cancers, pains etc. When the body has vitamin d3 it leaves this hibernation mode, allowing it to make use of rather than hold in reserve it's resources.
>>
Just got a combined D3 (5000 IU) and K2 (MK-7, 1200 IU) in the mail.

Doc recommended and uses it, so we'll see.
>>
>>39992694
>1200 IU Mk7

fuck me i meant 90 mcg
>>
>>39992525
>however I have no studies showing the benefit or safety of mega-dosing D
What about doctors giving mega doses of vitamin d in injections?
>>
>>39992432
How long have you been taking it? How do you feel? Do you take anything to add it's absorption?
>>
>>39992732
do you have some acute disease which would require that?

You're not going to transform your essential condition by mega-dosing d.
>>
>>39992350
You actually looked at that cover and thought in all seriousness that that book was a good source of informations?
>>
>>39992350
I take D3 + K2. Pic related is some info concerning vitamin D deficiency.
>>
>>39992350
>I'm aware K2 must go with it
No, it doesn't.

Also K2 is a meme, real men go for K3.
>>
I started taking 4000 IU of D3 this winter to try to stop what was an annual winter tradition of falling ill and/or feeling a little depressed.

So far I do feel better. More energy and don't need as much sleep.
>>
>>39993515
>tfw not manly enough to take K3
>>
>>39992350
You are fucking retarded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.